The best PvPer

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Josh

Re: The best PvPer

Post by Josh »

Vitek- wrote:
LadyReira wrote:
Vitek- wrote:And the first room spawns on a timer after the PvP boss dies, so it's easy to add to a script. You just count it once.

:roll:
Yeah, I know about that.
I mean, If there are some GMs in Hz, Is it possible to change drop rate when only Hz members active time.
Cuz I doubt something.

Dat foil hat doe.

If so it would be nice if they'd drop some arties on me. Probably have 60 hours in that area and 1 drop.
I don’t think hz gms changed the drop rates for themselves.

Also “studying bosses” is not a sufficient answer to arriving minutes before a boss spawns consistently. You don’t have nearly a big enough sample size to generate a guess that is that accurate (not saying you couldn’t have “this might be next,” but having an as it spawns seems less likely). Because boss timers changed this year (obviously), so previous years would be inaccurate data, also bosses didn’t always spawn in an established order. I mean the hz they’re talking about could’ve theoretically got lucky a lot but I doubt it. Don’t care much about a gm giving boss timers to hz but your justification is dumb, more dumb than just saying “idk bro.” (I don’t think you necessarily cheated, they were speaking about a particular hz member that im not gonna rat out, I also didn’t see this stuff happen so I don’t actually have a referent for evidence/anecdotal evidence).
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Stratians they probably didnt give you the timers, but 100% anthony had them
DG

Post by DG »

LadyReira wrote:Yeah, I know about that.
I mean, If there are some GMs in Hz, Is it possible to change drop rate when only Hz members active time.
Cuz I doubt something.
Dont worry about that.You are already one of the best female pvpers on this shard.If you win everything,whats the fun of this game?

Maybe one day,Gms come from each big guild or big group of players.Their player and staff accounts are public.Their every action recorded.If you have questions on one Gm,just ask the Gm of your guild or group to check it out.

Yes.The First Congress Of Demise!
LadyReira

Post by LadyReira »

DG wrote:
LadyReira wrote:Yeah, I know about that.
Cuz I doubt something.
If you win everything,whats the fun of this game?

Yes.The First Congress Of Demise!
uhhh, yes I agreed :)
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

lmao
Arden

Post by Arden »

MB wrote:Those ghosts look like they are trying real hard to leave
Can you please tell us why youre allowed to give out timers to Anthony?
MB

Post by MB »

Money talks
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Josh the accusation was dumb. With how many people there were at these bosses, you won't convince me you or anyone conducted an investigation to verify file was arriving consistently 2 mins before bosses. Wasn't someone in a other thread just accusing file of being AFK at a boss, saying his char was fighting back for ten mins?

Epi had like 5 garbs after week one. Don't hear us crying GMs.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Josh

Post by Josh »

Vitek- wrote:Josh the accusation was dumb. With how many people there were at these bosses, you won't convince me you or anyone conducted an investigation to verify file was arriving consistently 2 mins before bosses. Wasn't someone in a other thread just accusing file of being AFK at a boss, saying his char was fighting back for ten mins?

Epi had like 5 garbs after week one. Don't hear us crying GMs.
Eh, it's one of the more plausible "tin foil conspiracy theories" i can see it happening, aint no thang but a chicken wing tho
But yea ban epi, he has too many garbs, that mother fucker. lol
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

It's not a conspiracy, it's a fact. You're braindead if you think otherwise.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

ItS fAcT gUyS nO eViDeNcE NeEdEd
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Doesnt bother me any, I like anythony.
JlM

Post by JlM »

I assume the bosses use xml spawner? What would be so hard over several days to look at discord Halloween channel and determine the earliest and longest spawn timer for every boss?

Then when it does start a timer. Then you can tell which bosses have a chance of spawning when.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Well that's what everyone else is doing... regular bosses 2-4 hours. Pvp of course you have to work it.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I would like to nominate myself as the best PvPer who is stopming on the opposition.

If I get ten likes on this post, I will make an entertaining video.
Shake, Indika, alllex and 5 others like this.