The best PvPer

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vitek-

Re: The best PvPer

Post by Vitek- »

Story time with Vander? Didn't you wipe nearly every fight we had at H-town when I was on? (yes)

I've been pulling bars since 2005, and have played on tons of other shards. Pulling bars mid-fight is factually more difficult than using a target next steam script, but obviously has it's purpose even now for reasons Josh listed.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
jaasso likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:Story time with Vander? Didn't you wipe nearly every fight we had at H-town when I was on? (yes)

I've been pulling bars since 2005, and have played on tons of other shards. Pulling bars mid-fight is factually more difficult than using a target next steam script, but obviously has it's purpose even now for reasons Josh listed.
We wiped yall endless at h-town, I noticed u and ghent logged off pretty quick when kvg was on.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Vitek- wrote:Mostly because I think you're a total fag.

You used select next as a counter-point to how revolutionary steam targeting scripts were to the game then pulled back on it so I guess I don't really have to argue anymore.

Sync dump scripts are still one of my favorite accusations. Literally have never seen this.

Still partially by hand bro. I would say you can't discount receiving scripted xheals from your guild either but I guess I need to call all these out for you to realize you aren't god's gift to UO. You're just shit like the rest of us.
1. Nothing wrong with being gay, you’re just a douchebag
2. Not saying you use sync dump scripts, they exist though. It was an example of an op scripts.
3. I bitch everytime I get a miniheal xheal, I can’t force people not to use scripts. Also there is a reason people literally expect, not hope, but expect me to save them with gheals from things like 6+ man sync dumps, it’s bc I xheal with clicking a bar like a fucking monster (ask Vander he’ll tell you). Also I’m proposing osi style casting SO PEOPLE DONT USE THOSE SCRIPTS, fucking idiot, I don’t even want my guild using them).
4. The select next is similar to get next enemy, albeit not nearly as good, I admitted that, I know you have horrible reading comprehension but please keep up. The only “targeting script” I use is get next enemy (that includes reds/blues/greys/factions) not get closest/red/faction/blue/grey/lowest hp enemy or whatever variation of a target.
5. I’ve killed many of your guild members solo, who use those scripts while I don’t, so I’ve proven it’s possible to not have to use scripts to be good enough to survive vs your friends even in situations I don’t have xheal script buddies.

I never said I was god’s Gift, you did fuckboi, and I went along as a joke. I said I’m not trash like you fucktards Bc I don’t have to use those scripts and play well. Literally the whole point of the name.

Partially by hand? Nah, I use a target next, still missing the point, which is you kids are shit for using xheal scripts and fb/ma garbage. Stop using that shit and see how good you are, you can still use your targeting.
Josh

Post by Josh »

I’m not going to say we won every fight in htown (because this is obviously not true on either side) but we definitely didn’t wipe nearly every fight. When I was there we won most fights, because I would ward removal mb while he tried to wind and then disrupt him and then I’d wind. I didn’t play most the second week so idk how fights went then.

The best strategy y’all had was sit around the corner stack up and hold wither with wisps up. But we won a little less than half of those pushes, eventually we just waited for y’all to come around the corner bc you had to or we’d sit there forever, and we won most of those times you pushed, because mb wasn’t able to get the wind off.

Another strat that worked for y’all some was run into the room, but that worked because for some reason 70% of our team didn’t know how to teleport or simple walk in a room. Those situations normally were 50/50z But we stopped chasing into the room and waited again and won most of those because y’all simply didn’t have the winder you needed.

Idk what the numbers would be when y’all stacked at the ledge, I’m sure people died more often at the ledge when I wasn’t around. But normally I’d tele into room 4 and run on the outside of y’all and wind, then tell them to push or we’d let malo and Arden tstorm at the one tile of the end of the ledge while I spammed pots on them to kill some of the slow guys from your group then we’d push. We didn’t wipe nearly every time there either, I’d say y’all had the advantage in wins on holding the ledge probably though.

Idk about 2nd week, didn’t play then, didn’t care honestly.
Vitek- and jaasso like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

H z would come down with 20 people after req had been working the Boss all morning and raid 5 people. Soon as we got back online people like vitek, alter, and ghent would disappear after we wiped them once. Hell I remember going down 1 day with 6 people and having them hit the rooms over and over to stall yall out, 1 by 1 yall lost people who got sick of us stalling them in the room and eventually you all gave up and just left. If anyone in h z really thinks yall won h-town, they are delusional. H z fielded more numbers than us in almost every fight and still lost most of them fights.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Vitek- wrote:I've been pulling bars since 2005, and have played on tons of other shards
I recall you being complete shit on all those servers...

but come to demise and BAM

Fucking runuo superstar
Bad Religion likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I still don't know who he is on demise though...
Maloskies likes this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Arden wrote:
Vitek- wrote:I've been pulling bars since 2005, and have played on tons of other shards

Fucking runuo superstar
You don't recall anything. You stopped playing UO in like 2005. Thx for the compliment babe. Getting mixed opinions from you guys.
fish, bass
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Bad Religion wrote:I still don't know who he is on demise though...
We know you can't read. New char name is Sasuke- but didn't include in my sig yet. Tx for the reminder.
fish, bass
Arden

Post by Arden »

Vitek- wrote:
Arden wrote:

Fucking runuo superstar
You don't recall anything. You stopped playing UO in like 2005. Thx for the compliment babe. Getting mixed opinions from you guys.
RUNUO SUPERSTAR!!

OSI TRASH CAN!

#KEEPSTEAMALIVE
#KEEPCRUNCHALIVE
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Arden wrote:Let me get the past 12 years back since I played osi and practice dueling like you all have. And I’m sure I’ll beat most dewds on this server. On second thought... I don’t care. I haven’t dueled in years. I proved how good I was back then. I have nothing To prove now. And I’ll add crunch (vitek) was complete shit on real osi casting.

Goes without saying “osi” casting here is wrong. I just talked to reefer about the cancel spelll issues.so keep thinking crunch that your any good at this game even though you’ve been playing it for 15+ years.
- Confirmed didn't play OSI for 12 years
- TC was up then, we had a dueling discord setup, and only Morto Blitz myself and a couple other HZ showed. You "had nothing to prove", whilst still talking shit
- In 2005 I never played an MMO before, and I played in a guild with foreigners and 40 year olds that roleplayed as vampires. May have fought you once or twice when EVO was formed the following year. Was getting better then, but was still learning. Then you went MIA for WoW and I never saw you again until Demise.
fish, bass
Arden

Post by Arden »

Vitek- wrote:
Arden wrote:Let me get the past 12 years back since I played osi and practice dueling like you all have. And I’m sure I’ll beat most dewds on this server. On second thought... I don’t care. I haven’t dueled in years. I proved how good I was back then. I have nothing To prove now. And I’ll add crunch (vitek) was complete shit on real osi casting.

Goes without saying “osi” casting here is wrong. I just talked to reefer about the cancel spelll issues.so keep thinking crunch that your any good at this game even though you’ve been playing it for 15+ years.
- Confirmed didn't play OSI for 12 years
- TC was up then, we had a dueling discord setup, and only Morto Blitz myself and a couple other HZ showed. You "had nothing to prove", whilst still talking shit
- In 2005 I never played an MMO before, and I played in a guild with foreigners and 40 year olds that roleplayed as vampires. May have fought you once or twice when EVO was formed the following year. Was getting better then, but was still learning. Then you went MIA for WoW and I never saw you again until Demise.
RUNUO SUPERSTAR!!

OSI TRASH CAN!

#KEEPSTEAMALIVE
#KEEPCRUNCHALIVE
Vitek- likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

On the real...no reason to get tilted. Not everyone is good at everything they play.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Ok... nice side topic... Josh, I'm sure you feel awesome, but on this script based server you're just playing with a handicap. That's cool, but not really super commendable. Basically, you're playing chess without your queen, which is cool when you get wins, but when you lose it's your fault.

Who's the best 150+ ping magebased pvper?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

me duh