The best PvPer

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Reefer

Re: The best PvPer

Post by Reefer »

Josh wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Josh wrote:
No. We dueled more than 10 times. lol yea u used warfork bleed and poisoning, u even admitted it back then, guess you're trying to look cool or something. When i said "lets book mage" you did it and your response was "man this is too hard, i cant kill no body" then i proceeded to kill you. The fact you died one time at all with a bleed posion mage to a scribe med mage at all, shows how genuinely trash you are. I killed you far more than 3 times, but keep trying to hold together some reputation no believes.

Who you saving face for? QA doesnt want to play with you, Bile/reefer dont want to play with you. lol you're sad bud.

Dont try to sell people some false shit kiddo, you're a notorious liar, we all know it, you're not fooling anyone.

I also don't keep track of win/loss on duels bc it's not 2004-2007.

Also, i think you're forgetting one duel i killed you pure mage on the duel arena in tc, and then u killed me once on pest (which at the time neither were accurate osi casting, pest was still fixing and demise osi isnt osi casting either), so who cares?

But i don't care, I'm just correcting your misinformation, field pvp is all that matters and you have the positioning of a potato.

I would gladly play UO with Logan if I still played this game myself. You choose to play this game with desafag who is completely delusional and retarded as it gets.

I also don't understand why there is people that I don't even know or like talking about who I like playing with.

Demise fucking blows, the people here fucking blow and last but not least UO fucking blows.

https://youtu.be/UydeYEC-f2M
Desa isn’t nearly as delusional as Logan. But fair enough you like him, I just considered y’all a group my b. Desa just trolls his opponent, he’s not as bad of a guy as you make him out to be.
And yea demise blows and the people blow too, urite.
Yeah the guy who lives in a complete fairy tale isn't more delusional than Logan, right......
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Iv played with both logan and desa, logan is worst. Really no need to even keep talking about it.
Josh likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Reefer wrote:
Josh wrote:
Reefer wrote:

I would gladly play UO with Logan if I still played this game myself. You choose to play this game with desafag who is completely delusional and retarded as it gets.

I also don't understand why there is people that I don't even know or like talking about who I like playing with.

Demise fucking blows, the people here fucking blow and last but not least UO fucking blows.

Desa isn’t nearly as delusional as Logan. But fair enough you like him, I just considered y’all a group my b. Desa just trolls his opponent, he’s not as bad of a guy as you make him out to be.
And yea demise blows and the people blow too, urite.
Yeah the guy who lives in a complete fairy tale isn't more delusional than Logan, right......
Uhm never seemed to live in a fairy tale to me but aight breh...
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Reefer wrote:the people here blow
Hey!

The only thing I got out of that video was that you looted a death robe... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."