The best PvPer

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: The best PvPer

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:
Josh wrote:
Tempest wrote:

And you see that I quit - I.E. I don't play anymore - for that exact reason.

Classy comeback - not.

Keep on being a pretender - you belong here with the rest of the RunUO Superstars.
Kid, why don’t you play with bile/reefer? From what I hear they just ignore you. Why don’t you play with QA? You had their dick in your mouth when they were playing. No one wants to play with you, you’re shit.

You quit pest after bile quit, you didn’t quit bc of the FS railing, so quit lying.

Explain how I’m a pretender?

Also, I don’t just play here, just an fyi.

Sniff Sniff - I smell Salt.

Your bad - always mad - and you are lonely and sad - get glad.

Go suck Desallones dick - mystical llama herder nerd.
What? josh has always been a better pvper than you, than me, than most of demise....
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Josh wrote: Kid, why don’t you play with bile/reefer? From what I hear they just ignore you. Why don’t you play with QA? You had their dick in your mouth when they were playing. No one wants to play with you, you’re shit.

You quit pest after bile quit, you didn’t quit bc of the FS railing, so quit lying.

Explain how I’m a pretender?

Also, I don’t just play here, just an fyi.

What? josh has always been a better pvper than you, than me, than most of demise....
Josh lost 7/10 duels to me on test center casting - the casting he claims to be "good" at.

Let's wait for him to claim I used poisoning or slipped a weapon spec mid-fight...
Not even remotely true.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:

Josh lost 7/10 duels to me on test center casting - the casting he claims to be "good" at.

Let's wait for him to claim I used poisoning or slipped a weapon spec mid-fight...
Not even remotely true.
No. We dueled more than 10 times. lol yea u used warfork bleed and poisoning, u even admitted it back then, guess you're trying to look cool or something. When i said "lets book mage" you did it and your response was "man this is too hard, i cant kill no body" then i proceeded to kill you. The fact you died one time at all with a bleed posion mage to a scribe med mage at all, shows how genuinely trash you are. I killed you far more than 3 times, but keep trying to hold together some reputation no believes.

Who you saving face for? QA doesnt want to play with you, Bile/reefer dont want to play with you. lol you're sad bud.

Dont try to sell people some false shit kiddo, you're a notorious liar, we all know it, you're not fooling anyone.

I also don't keep track of win/loss on duels bc it's not 2004-2007.

Also, i think you're forgetting one duel i killed you pure mage on the duel arena in tc, and then u killed me once on pest (which at the time neither were accurate osi casting, pest was still fixing and demise osi isnt osi casting either), so who cares?

But i don't care, I'm just correcting your misinformation, field pvp is all that matters and you have the positioning of a potato.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:

Not even remotely true.
Iv known you to lie for a fact, so im far more likely to believe josh.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Josh wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: What? josh has always been a better pvper than you, than me, than most of demise....

Not even remotely true.
No. We dueled more than 10 times. lol yea u used warfork bleed and poisoning, u even admitted it back then, guess you're trying to look cool or something. When i said "lets book mage" you did it and your response was "man this is too hard, i cant kill no body" then i proceeded to kill you. The fact you died one time at all with a bleed posion mage to a scribe med mage at all, shows how genuinely trash you are. I killed you far more than 3 times, but keep trying to hold together some reputation no believes.

Who you saving face for? QA doesnt want to play with you, Bile/reefer dont want to play with you. lol you're sad bud.

Dont try to sell people some false shit kiddo, you're a notorious liar, we all know it, you're not fooling anyone.

Also, i think you're forgetting one duel i killed you pure mage on the duel arena in tc, and then u killed me once on pest (which at the time neither were accurate osi casting, pest was still fixing and demise osi isnt osi casting either), so who cares?

But i don't care, I'm just correcting your misinformation, field pvp is all that matters and you have the positioning of a potato.

You care enough to spew more miserable lies - must be all those tater chips you're pumping down your throat, clogging your brain cells with grease.

You're a pretender in the world of RunUO Superstars - A Somebody in the world of Nobody's.

You remind me of the fat kid in school who thought he was the shit once he beat someone in a game of Magic the Gathering.

Let me give you some advice you imbecile trash can:
Venture out of your mothers basement and proceed to live life outside of these forums and this video game.

You can thank me later.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Yumiako

Post by Yumiako »

Goddamn...
Josh

Post by Josh »

Tempest wrote:
Josh wrote:
Tempest wrote:

Not even remotely true.

You care enough to spew more miserable lies - must be all those tater chips you're pumping down your throat, clogging your brain cells with grease.

You're a pretender in the world of RunUO Superstars - A Somebody in the world of Nobody's.

You remind me of the fat kid in school who thought he was the shit once he beat someone in a game of Magic the Gathering.

Venture out of your mothers basement and proceed to live life outside of these forums and this video game.

You can thank me later.
Lol, not lying, also I asked you to explain how I'm a pretender already, still waiting. I'm just a guy who plays a game buddy, you have no idea what my life is like other than I've said I'm a big dude, but alright friend. You're obviously perturbed and feel insecure so you try to insult real life shit on a video game trying to reach my insecurities, unfortunately for you, none of those you listed are what Im insecure about. It's okay that someone is better than you in a video game, no one cares buddy.

You put too much stock into what people like reefer/bile and QA think of you lol.

Lol, this all started bc you can't take a joke about FS railing, calm down kid XD
Last edited by Josh on February 1st, 2019, 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Yumiako wrote:Goddamn...
It's Yumiako!
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Josh wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Josh wrote:

You can thank me later.
Lol, not lying, also I asked you to explain how I'm a pretender already, still waiting. I'm just a guy who plays a game buddy, you have no idea what my life is like other than I've said I'm a big dude, but alright friend. You're obviously perturbed and feel insecure so you try to insult real life shit on a video game trying to reach my insecurities, unfortunately for you, none of those you listed are what Im insecure about. It's okay that someone is better than you in a video game, no one cares buddy.

You put too much stock into what people like reefer/bile and QA think of you lol.

Lol, this all started bc you can't take a joke about FS railing, calm down kid XD

I'm as calm as the waves I made when I slapped your girlfriends ass last-night.

I don't take the time to explain things to brick walls - Don't want to look like some mentally-ill retard that talks to his imaginary friend.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Too late.
Shake

Post by Shake »

mistara90 wrote:the mastershake
a newbie [zorak]
a newbie [kaz]
8-)

Zorak
ld.st.wn
Questar
argile likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Starlito is the best mage of Demise

uhh sorry Lito for what I have said, I really get angry when I die...
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Josh wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: What? josh has always been a better pvper than you, than me, than most of demise....

Not even remotely true.

I would gladly play UO with Logan if I still played this game myself. You choose to play this game with desafag who is completely delusional and retarded as it gets.

I also don't understand why there is people that I don't even know or like talking about who I like playing with.

Demise fucking blows, the people here fucking blow and last but not least UO fucking blows.

https://youtu.be/UydeYEC-f2M
Josh

Post by Josh »

Reefer wrote:
Josh wrote:
Tempest wrote:

Not even remotely true.

I would gladly play UO with Logan if I still played this game myself. You choose to play this game with desafag who is completely delusional and retarded as it gets.

I also don't understand why there is people that I don't even know or like talking about who I like playing with.

Demise fucking blows, the people here fucking blow and last but not least UO fucking blows.

Desa isn’t nearly as delusional as Logan. But fair enough you like him, I just considered y’all a group my b. Desa just trolls his opponent, he’s not as bad of a guy as you make him out to be.
And yea demise blows and the people blow too, urite.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
Josh wrote:
Tempest wrote:

Not even remotely true.

Thats weird considering iv seen you shit talk logan in discord about being shit.