The best PvPer

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Arden

Re: The best PvPer

Post by Arden »

The Silvertiger wrote:Ok... nice side topic... Josh, I'm sure you feel awesome, but on this script based server you're just playing with a handicap. That's cool, but not really super commendable. Basically, you're playing chess without your queen, which is cool when you get wins, but when you lose it's your fault.

Who's the best 150+ ping magebased pvper?
Most of KVG is west coast...so all of us? The real question is...

Who is better 10ping scripting trash or 150 ping non scripting mage
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:Ok... nice side topic... Josh, I'm sure you feel awesome, but on this script based server you're just playing with a handicap. That's cool, but not really super commendable. Basically, you're playing chess without your queen, which is cool when you get wins, but when you lose it's your fault.

Silver, trust me, it's not my fault when we lose because I don't use scripts (possibly another reason like bad shot call). If you pvp'd, watched me pvp and watched our losses, you'd understand that. You're making an argument with incomplete information.

Also, my ping is 60, so I'm aight.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

`
Last edited by royal kapero2 on December 25th, 2018, 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bad Religion and Vitek- like this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I thought we had a good fight the other day kapero 1v1. You almost killed me once or twice and just missed. I didnt know you were pinging 1000 although you did look a little slow at times. I was going to come back to give you a rematch but had some real life things to take care of and was about to play another game.

Also, I dont really enjoy 1v1s on this server.
royal kapero2 likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Josh wrote:

Silver, trust me, it's not my fault when we lose because I don't use scripts (possibly another reason like bad shot call). If you pvp'd, watched me pvp and watched our losses, you'd understand that. You're making an argument with incomplete information.

Insert random argument that you'll just counter with something that has nothing to do with what I said. GG. GLHF... Don't worry about people like me stopping implemention of certain things cause I won't be here. Deuces!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vitek- likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Josh wrote:

Insert random argument that you'll just counter with something that has nothing to do with what I said. GG. GLHF... Don't worry about people like me stopping implemention of certain things cause I won't be here. Deuces!
I Did respond to what you said which was “which is cool when you get wins, but when you lose it's your fault. ”
I’m saying you’re making a false equivalency based on incomplete information. I’ve don’t lose due to lack of a script. And my non-response to “playing with handicap” was on purpose bc it is true. But playing with a handicap isn’t necessarily a causation for loss, that was my point.
Also I will reply to the 3rd assertion you made which it’s not really commendable which is a matter of opinion. I said this basically with Vitek, which is I am better than 99% of this shard, so much so, that I don’t need scripts to compete against these scrubs. My option is formulated through my success in field and chokefighting pvp.

Also side note: urite demise is boring, I barely play here anymore, server just needs something to change for me to want to play in my humble opinion.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

You basically fight all foreigners and your whole guild scripts miniheals which you benefit from. You also use targeting scripts and a long time ago you also mentioned a bar pulling script which you shared with me via pm when I asked.

You're a hypocrite kid.

:beathorse:
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I g heal bruh a spell I have never seen an hz cast.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Vitek- wrote:You basically fight all foreigners and your whole guild scripts miniheals which you benefit from. You also use targeting scripts and a long time ago you also mentioned a bar pulling script which you shared with me via pm when I asked.

You're a hypocrite kid.

Not a hypocrite.

I tell my guild they're bad for using scripts. I can't prevent people from scripting. Also, I'm the best xhealer in my guild (and your guild, and loop) and I don't use scripts. People expect me to save them from dumps that are nearly impossible to save them from (that are impossible to save them with xheal script too) because I'm that good at xhealing. They don't have that expectation about almost anyone else (except maybe malo, arden or epi, who all use the script but know when to gheal by hand instead).

I used to be the designated xhealer in choke fights because i was smart enough to use gheal instead of a mini heal xheal spam especially when winded because i am in fact not brain dead like you vitek. But then I graduated to walling/fielding/xhealing/winding

Which brings me to another thing I'm better than your shit guild is: walling, because I target tiles that are strategic and dont just use a targetrelative script. But clicking the ground is super duper hard right?

Also, I've been fighting you hz dumbasses until u kids quit, i fought QA when they were here, bile + reefer when they went to loop (obviously has foreigners).

I don't use the bar pulling script bc ur limited to 10 nonparty bars (same problem as pulling bars). Also, I know how to script, I can share a lot of scripts that I don't use. Also, I used to use the miniheal self and that script and way back in the day i used the fb/ma script, but I got bored and stopped using those things like a year and a half ago.

Honestly, Vitek it's okay for some kid who has never played osi to come in and be better than you at a game that you have to use scripts to compete in (if you consider what you do as competing).
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Josh wrote:

You dont know what the fuck ur talking about, josh is one of our best players. More often than not josh's skill at this game is the thing that turns a losing fight into a win, so u prolly should just shut the fuck up.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:You basically fight all foreigners and your whole guild scripts miniheals which you benefit from. You also use targeting scripts and a long time ago you also mentioned a bar pulling script which you shared with me via pm when I asked.

You're a hypocrite kid.

Im not sure why shitek is even talking, ur fucking trash even with all of hz's scripts.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

yah sick scripts josh:

howw dare you use macros
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

You didn't need a wall of text to admit I'm right you autist.
fish, bass
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Also lmao the basic concept of clicking a wall, understanding how wind works, and periodically ghealing aren't some some sort of art. It's basic gameplay. I do all of the things if situationally necessary. I've gotten so many 2v6+ kills in dungeon pvp by separating with wall traps over the years it isn't even worth mentioning because it's basic mage gameplay

Gonna calling you mental gymnast Josh.
fish, bass
Josh

Post by Josh »

Vitek- wrote:You didn't need a wall of text to admit I'm right you autist.
Aight so you don’t know what a hypocrite is. Hypocrisy- the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform. Here’s it in layman’s terms - Josh says automation skreepts are bad and Josh uses automation skreepts.

Point me a line in which I admit to being a hypocrite? Where I say I used to do these things but don’t anymore? Seems like you missed the argument by about a year and half when I hadn’t even make all by hand.

I told you I can’t control people, it happens, doesn’t make a hypocrite, numb-skull. Obviously, you have some struggles with understanding argumentative structure and have low reading comprehension, but come on breh.
Last edited by Josh on December 27th, 2018, 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.