State of PVP on the shard?

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Mister Pink

State of PVP on the shard?

Post by Mister Pink »

Active members of PVPers on a nightly basis? weekends?
Active guilds?
Still zerg style or more multi-groups and multi-guild pvp? ie multiple groups of no more than 5 fighting it out?? or more of one guild that has 8+ on vs everyone else?

Just curious.
Maloskies and Alvin like this.
zulu2401

Re: State of PVP on the shard?

Post by zulu2401 »

Same old shit. Pretty active but gets tiring. Hz still 35 strong won't PvP with less than twice your numbers. Req and Hz two largest. My 5 guys kill them all though.
Maloskies and Mister Pink like this.
Mister Pink

Post by Mister Pink »

zulu2401 wrote:Same old shit. Pretty active but gets tiring. Hz still 35 strong won't PvP with less than twice your numbers. Req and Hz two largest. My 5 guys kill them all though.
Bah. Figured as much. Still refreshing accounts/ logging in occasionally, but don't want to spend 4+ hrs of free time in hopes of getting in 20-30 minutes of good, solid pvp. Still wishing we had 4-5 guilds fighting it out over the same objective. Wish in one hand, shit in the other I guess. :beathorse:
Maloskies and Alvin like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Yap
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Okay
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Pink! Come back! Kvg still plays once or twice a week, we only have 5 members, but we have a lot of fun when we do get on, we try to fight the zergs, even when we lose we're having a lot of fun, no raging or fighting, just fight, have fun, then log off when we're not having fun anymore.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Toke and Alvin like this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Maloskies wrote:Pink! Come back! Kvg still plays once or twice a week, we only have 5 members, but we have a lot of fun when we do get on, we try to fight the zergs, even when we lose we're having a lot of fun, no raging or fighting, just fight, have fun, then log off when we're not having fun anymore.

It was an even fight last night and you guys gave up, one and done. I was hoping for more, but I guess Zulu had to go slap his wife around.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Can't escape from hypocrisy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jNKBPV3ae0
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Anthony File wrote:
Maloskies wrote:Pink! Come back! Kvg still plays once or twice a week, we only have 5 members, but we have a lot of fun when we do get on, we try to fight the zergs, even when we lose we're having a lot of fun, no raging or fighting, just fight, have fun, then log off when we're not having fun anymore.

It was an even fight last night and you guys gave up, one and done. I was hoping for more, but I guess Zulu had to go slap his wife around.
We peaced out when it turned into a 4v8, Jeff and shake had to go, and you guys kept having more and more come, it was a good fight for about 5 minutes. It ended up being Me, chuckles, zulu and Chad, versus hawkeye, havoc, Anthony, howser, dic, him, Yamaha, pain elemental, and I imagine you had more coming, so we'd figure we'd peace out before we got zergged down and shit talked for 10 minutes.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Dic was the him. yamaha got there after you all died several times to us 6(you)vs 5(us) make up more shit. pain fought for like 30 seconds then boated off rikktor to kill and didnt show back up till you all started to leave.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Sorry man, we never had more than 5, Jeff left, then chuckles came in. You guys never had less than 6. If dic was the him, then thats duel clienting, killing us on his him character and fielding the entrance on his necro Mage, I was wondering why he kept afking while I was trapped in efields. We both killed each other a lot, no one ever wiped either, I think you were the one who didn't die more than once. Either way, 7 or 8 versus 4 when we left, good time to peace out yea? You guys had 3 more at the Brit house ready to go too, so why stay if it's just going to end up being a 12 v 4.
zulu2401 and Alvin like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Mister Pink wrote:Active members of PVPers on a nightly basis? weekends?
Active guilds?
Still zerg style or more multi-groups and multi-guild pvp? ie multiple groups of no more than 5 fighting it out?? or more of one guild that has 8+ on vs everyone else?

Just curious.
PvP on demise
Attachments
south_park_-_member_berries_-_10_10_30_pm.jpg
south_park_-_member_berries_-_10_10_30_pm.jpg (10.71 KiB) Viewed 4779 times
Mister Pink

Post by Mister Pink »

royal kapero2 wrote:Can't escape from hypocrisy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jNKBPV3ae0
I didn't watch your video, but yes Ive been on both sides of the zerg style pvp. It sucks no matter if you're the one outnumbering your opponent or you yourself are being outnumbered. So no hypocrisy here. Win or lose its boring. I don't need any scrolls, items so "winning" is just a bonus. When I log in my goal is to have fun and honestly being on either side of imbalanced pvp is boring. I'd rather "lose" after 45 minutes-hour of fighting over one spawn than "win" after 10 minutes because the teams aren't balanced.

But I'm :beathorse:

Also: Image
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I'm dying :D
Attachments
44555534.jpg
44555534.jpg (112.18 KiB) Viewed 4757 times
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Mister Pink wrote:Active members of PVPers on a nightly basis? weekends?
Active guilds?

Just curious.
Just curious, why you pump so much hypocrisy into these forums?
Why did you call five people instead of one more to exchange the guy that has died and make it "FUN" and "FAIR" two versus two. Won't you refer to fun that you are like having with fair numbers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b92c1RGM6v4

I know that videos I post may be old but that just shows how awesome mister pink is at pvping, telling other people what to do, how to make guilds, while he is pvping very rarely or when he finally does it he is there on his stealther to gank or on his mage just casting fields to catch outnumbered people, very embarassing. I can state with no objections that Mister pink's mouth equals Opy's mouth. Let's see for how much time he can yap, so I can catch him on camera and unmask his falseness or he is going to be off, just to come back one day to make full circle.