Getting your inputs on how we could improve Demise's PvP

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
ortiz

Re: Getting your inputs on how we could improve Demise's PvP

Post by ortiz »

:popcorn:
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Ajani likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Ajani wrote:So EPi,Arden,Josh<llama are done? Is Candy Bars next?
you sure seem worried about us butterball.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

I disagree that incentive is what killed demise pvp, as josh pointed out h-town had plenty incentive with garbs but incentive only works if you enjoy playing the shard. PvP is in the dumps because this shitty casting and cu abuse has finally pissed enough people off and they quit or only play when begged to log in. but yall keep thinking its items that demise needs to bring back the population and ur gonna end up just like pest. Pest had tons of pvp incentive but the staff didnt wanna listen to the community either and now its shutting down again for the 2nd time.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

All I have to say is Happy Anniversary #14 or 15 this year Demise. The only reason it will ever shutdown is if Ryan shuts it down. There will always be people here to play. I am greatly saddened that you guys don't want to stay and help with the casting that would make Demise the best server out there.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Arden

Post by Arden »

I gave up on playing months ago. I meant I just give up trying to help.

The response from eos was great. But the a small part player base and other staff members (Mb) obviously opposing the idea means nothing will change.

I believe coding what I’m asking for will be difficult as I’ve looked into doing it myself. No doubt eos can accomplish it. But I’d he/she ever quits or take a break from coding the rest of the staff isn’t going to code it. Larson? Lol Selene? Lol x2, mb? Tycho? Pfft. We fucked man.

Yes year 14-15 great!!! Maybe the can give out birthday cakes that no one gives a shit about. While other servers have better pvp, cash prizes for events, and staff that actually try to change stuff

tldr - I give up trying. Let me know when something gets changed.

Ps- I wish staff would read the discord (not mbs) literally every pvper is done. Shit we talking about pvping on other dead servers bc at least they have the casting right
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Just cause something has been around for 15 years dont mean it will always be around. There is a large section of the active community that is starting to turn against demise, its all over the pvp chat. This resentment is only gonna get worst and spread if they are ignored by the staff. I guess for some of you a demise that has completely lost its pvp community may not be a failure but for me id personally consider that a failed shard.
The Silvertiger

Keyword: selection.

Many people quit demise cause there was too much pvp. They couldn't get power scrolls because hz was raiding 2 tier and leaving. So they went to other servers where they could spawn to their heart's desire.

You think kvg is the only guild to suddenly disappear overnight? There will always be some fresh meat on demise that wants to pvp. Hz will need to split up most likely, but it's nothing new. Heck hz has been around almost 10 years itself.

Demise has a leg up on all the competition.

I think the casting and a content update, maybe something to do with factions, would boost the pvp scene which would help the economy sorta. The rest of the server just needs some content and a gold sink.

GL HF with whatever your next pursuit is, whether it be assisting with coding casting or joining another community.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Legacy and DG like this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

The Silvertiger wrote:.

I think the casting and a content update
What leg up?

Who will code this update ?
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Arden wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:.

I think the casting and a content update
What leg up?

Who will code this update ?
Larson and Eos code
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:Keyword: selection.

Many people quit demise cause there was too much pvp. They couldn't get power scrolls because hz was raiding 2 tier and leaving. So they went to other servers where they could spawn to their heart's desire.

You think kvg is the only guild to suddenly disappear overnight? There will always be some fresh meat on demise that wants to pvp. Hz will need to split up most likely, but it's nothing new. Heck hz has been around almost 10 years itself.

I think the casting and a content update, maybe something to do with factions, would boost the pvp scene which would help the economy sorta. The rest of the server just needs some content and a gold sink.

GL HF with whatever your next pursuit is, whether it be assisting with coding casting or joining another community.
Than where is this fresh meat? pls point it out to me? where are all the tons of new players u seem to think demise has? I dont see them anywhere, i just see the same 10 people that iv seen for the last year.
The Silvertiger

Tbh, I'm no longer interested in talking to you guys. When you decide you wanna help with the casting. Call me...
Selling List & Vendor

Josh

Post by Josh »

The question is why did these guilds disappear overnight?
The Silvertiger

Josh wrote:The question is why did these guilds disappear overnight?
Banned mostly. Others just quit. Only to come back later. When the population starts to lull people quit then it starts booming again.... rinse and repeat.
Selling List & Vendor

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:Tbh, I'm no longer interested in talking to you guys. When you decide you wanna help with the casting. Call me...
This is why i call this fool a troll, he does this shit every time. Tries to troll you with the devil's advocate bs and than soon as u call him out on it he decided he no longer wants to be apart of the conversation. lol
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

The difference between old and now are the people behind the scenes that made the pvp and brought the new players to demise have quit/are Inactive, mostly due to the lack of positive change to the server, and the people who run the server currently aren’t willing to change.

Every major guild leader has quit/gone inactive, the only active players currently are hz because they enjoy the mb/gm John version of pvp, which is trammy pvp (farm gear and let the scripts run on loop for you).

There’s no pvp scene here anymore unfortunately unless staff wants change, and they don’t.

There really isn’t anything we can do as players unless staff communicates to us that they want change and they want help with the change.
Discord: Maloskies#2094