Getting your inputs on how we could improve Demise's PvP

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
The Silvertiger

Re: Getting your inputs on how we could improve Demise's PvP

Post by The Silvertiger »

Maloskies wrote:The difference between old and now are the people behind the scenes that made the pvp and brought the new players to demise have quit/are Inactive, mostly due to the lack of positive change to the server, and the people who run the server currently aren’t willing to change.

Every major guild leader has quit/gone inactive, the only active players currently are hz because they enjoy the mb/gm John version of pvp, which is trammy pvp (farm gear and let the scripts run on loop for you).

There’s no pvp scene here anymore unfortunately unless staff wants change, and they don’t.

There really isn’t anything we can do as players unless staff communicates to us that they want change and they want help with the change.
I would say that Eos' most recent statement said she was willing to make changes.

@vander I didn't say I was out of the conversation, but I'm tired of responding to you and Arden's trolls/toxicity. At least Josh is being constructive. Epi was being constructive. Malo, of course, has always been a likable guy. He just needs to do some research.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Maloskies wrote:The difference between old and now are the people behind the scenes that made the pvp and brought the new players to demise have quit/are Inactive, mostly due to the lack of positive change to the server, and the people who run the server currently aren’t willing to change.

Every major guild leader has quit/gone inactive, the only active players currently are hz because they enjoy the mb/gm John version of pvp, which is trammy pvp (farm gear and let the scripts run on loop for you).

There’s no pvp scene here anymore unfortunately unless staff wants change, and they don’t.

There really isn’t anything we can do as players unless staff communicates to us that they want change and they want help with the change.
I would say that Eos' most recent statement said she was willing to make changes.

@vander I didn't say I was out of the conversation, but I'm tired of responding to you and Arden's trolls/toxicity. At least Josh is being constructive. Epi was being constructive. Malo, of course, has always been a likable guy. He just needs to do some research.
says the guy that doesnt pvp nor has any clue about the current state of pvp yet claims that demise is just full of new players looking to pvp.
Arden

Post by Arden »

The Silvertiger wrote:

Every major guild leader has quit/gone inactive, the only active players currently are hz because they enjoy the mb version of pvp, which is trammy pvp (farm gear and let the scripts run on loop for you).

I’ve been constructive. I would argue more than you and your trolling ways. Nearly EVERY pvp change in the last 2 years have come from my suggestions. Besides being a troll tell me what you have done.

You don’t know shit about demise and it’s staff. You’re just another trammy believing in the bullshit. You forget who I used to play with when i started Demise. And where I came from before Demise.

If it makes you feel better I will stand by Demise and it’s staff. If i can get some sort of commitment from eos that changes are coming. Not just the simple “we see why you want changes but we’ll see”. I’ve been over it for a few weeks now. And I’m done beating off the retards like ajani, morto and shake
Last edited by Arden on February 20th, 2019, 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loler

Post by Loler »

"The response from eos was great. But the a small part player base and other staff members obviously opposing the idea means nothing will change"

"Nearly EVERY pvp change in the last 2 years have come from my suggestions."

I know, I know. You don't have time to read the shit that spews from your fingers. I just find it funny and contradictory.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Morto please tell me what pvp changes mb has helped with?

Every change we asked for was being exploited by a staff member how is that support?

———-

I’ll clarify bc i see your point. I believe someone on staff wants the server to be balanced/osi axxurate. I’m going to assume that is eos and he/she does all the coding and decisions making. Eos made the changes that i have suggested. While mb exploited them and had been against them
Last edited by Arden on February 20th, 2019, 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Is it really that hard for you to understand the irony and contradiction in what was quoted?
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Arden

Post by Arden »

I edited for clarity
Arden

Post by Arden »

I keep seeing posts deleted so I’m going to stop posting about staff to avoid my ban.

We can talk on discord
The Silvertiger

Pero. I like what Eos said, tho: OSI casting is an internal weekly debate amongst staff. I can't wait til occlo gets ds casting!
Last edited by The Silvertiger on February 20th, 2019, 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Arden likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I called out the 2016 darkside event months before it happened to the month.
I called out the 2017 Tot event to the month a year before it happened
I called out the 2018 cub to the week 2 years before it happened.
I said there would be another darkside event in 2019 i was off by a few months but had the year correct.
I brought my PVM mage to the PVM tournament when the first mob was a very hard to kill mob for sampires.

Educated guesses and speculation doesn't make someone a gm.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
The Silvertiger

Arden wrote:I’ve been constructive. I would argue more than you and your trolling ways. Nearly EVERY pvp change in the last 2 years have come from my suggestions. Besides being a troll tell me what you have done.

You don’t know shit about demise and it’s staff. You’re just another trammy believing in the bullshit. You forget who I used to play with when i started Demise. And where I came from before Demise.

If it makes you feel better I will stand by Demise and it’s staff. If i can get some sort of commitment from eos that changes are coming. Not just the simple “we see why you want changes but we’ll see”. I’ve been over it for a few weeks now. And I’m done beating off the retards like ajani, morto and shake
Bug Reports:
Bugs posted by Arden: 5
Bugs posted by Vandy: 7
Bugs posted by Silvertiger: 17 : Mostly minor bugs with very few implementations or discussion.

Notable Reports:
Wildfire Stacking - Arden
Make Poison Viable - Vander
Murderers Healing Pets - Silver

Vander also started a casting report which I included in his number, but I'm not sure if he was the original.

I had quite a few that I didn't count because they either weren't bugs or they were forum related. I also provided lots of documentation for other reports. Not just speculation/I remember it this way.

Also, don't be taking credit for Josh's reports. Eos made it pretty plain that it is a weekly discussion amongst staff and that baby steps were very likely to occur such as an occlo implementation.

Finally, I'm not even going to try to count Bama's reports. However, it is worth noting that with all of her reports most of them are not implemented or have discussion tied with them.
Selling List & Vendor

Arden likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

If josh, Vander or I posted someone it was likely something discussed in our discord. And made them bc I’m lazy. Fuck you josh and Vander.

And i said pvp stuff. I’m sure there are numerous bugs on the pvm side.
The Silvertiger

Pero
Last edited by The Silvertiger on February 20th, 2019, 7:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Selling List & Vendor

The Silvertiger

It's actually kinda funny that he's hated so much. All he ever did was try to be efficient.
Selling List & Vendor

ortiz likes this.
DG

Post by DG »

Stop pushing GMs so hard.Changes are in the making.Not long ago it was said OSI casting was never an option for the shard.But now Eos and the staff team are considering it on a weekly basis.They do listen.Just give them more time.Never forget they volunteer to do GM jobs.

And stop the personal attack.If you indeed wish OSI casting implemented,do more tests with the new casting and make productive posts.

I don't think applying OSI casting will immediately bring more ppl to the server and make PvP more active.But after several days of dueling with it,I do believe the new casting will benefit our shard in a long term.It not only balances pvp templates,but also reduces the ping influence on spell casting.There will be one more reason for high ping players from all over the world to stay and enjoy the game.