trap pouches still not fixed

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Bad Religion

trap pouches still not fixed

Post by Bad Religion »

Hey you guys fucked up trap pouches and still havnt fixed them. Eos said it was a bug but was proven wrong again so why hasnt this been fixed yet? it's been like 3 years. Why does it take 3 years to fix something so simple?

I meant trapped crates, not pouches. Pouches are correct. Trapped crates with minimal tinkering skill is supposed to lower the damage of the trap, you are also supposed to be able to turn the crate so that it has unlimited charges. It has been like that on osi since the dawn of the game.
Last edited by Bad Religion on February 5th, 2019, 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josh likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: trap pouches still not fixed

Post by Bama »

Hindrance
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bad Religion likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bad Religion wrote:Hey you guys fucked up trap pouches and still havnt fixed them. Eos said it was a bug but was proven wrong again so why hasnt this been fixed yet? it's been like 3 years. Why does it take 3 years to fix something so simple?
Could you please quote and link where Eos said trap pouches were a bug? The only thing I could find stated that. 10-50 damage is correct.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

sorry I meant trapped crates, not pouches
The Silvertiger

Bad Religion wrote:sorry I meant trapped crates, not pouches
I doubt she will change her mind about them being a bug. Good luck.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

The Silvertiger wrote:
if she is truly wanting to help the server she will because this is a known bug on demise and a huge annoyance for a lot of players. Most runuo servers just lower the damage of trap pouches but doubt she will do that so at least just make it osi accurate because that's a major mechanic in the game for pvp.
The Silvertiger

Bad Religion wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
if she is truly wanting to help the server she will because this is a known bug on demise and a huge annoyance for a lot of players. Most runuo servers just lower the damage of trap pouches but doubt she will do that so at least just make it osi accurate because that's a major mechanic in the game for pvp.
That she says isn't a bug... so... Good luck
Selling List & Vendor

Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: I doubt she will change her mind about them being a bug. Good luck.
It is a bug it isn’t a bug
It is a hindrance it isn’t a hindrance

Right now it’s all just bullshit. It’s obvious it now has come down to cherry picking what is or isn’t.
Riding cus or mares or unicorns or ki rins without the skills to control is not a bug. The skill checks OSI has to deter players from doing this are a fucking hindrance on Demise.

What to add to the server and what not to add.
I don’t have a problem with the garbs being added even though they were added after the Demise cutoff. I do have a problem when I’m told we can’t have an extra 50 luck from the luck statue because that would be after the Demise cutoff. Though the extra luck is closer to the cutoff than the garbs

How things get added has become a joke.
Endless decanter of water. Go on OSI. Grab a couple of empty pitchers. Throw pitchers at a water elemental until you get an endless decanter of water. Usually less than 4 throws.
Same fucking item on Demise. Wait for a yearly event. Try to out damage 50 people running scripts on a random monster.

It took months for Eos to change the summon fey/fiend spells to how they work on OSI because Eos was “conflicted” about how fixing those spells would mess with players templates.

BAH all just bullshit
Let me DS my fucking monk robe!!!!!!!
Why are monk robes even on Demise?
They were added to OSI to replace all the duped robes. When were we able to dupe robes here?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bad Religion and Josh like this.
The Silvertiger

It's not a now... it's an always has been. Cherry picking that is.
Selling List & Vendor

Josh

Post by Josh »

Bama wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Bad Religion wrote: if she is truly wanting to help the server she will because this is a known bug on demise and a huge annoyance for a lot of players. Most runuo servers just lower the damage of trap pouches but doubt she will do that so at least just make it osi accurate because that's a major mechanic in the game for pvp.
It is a bug it isn’t a bug
It is a hindrance it isn’t a hindrance

Right now it’s all just bullshit. It’s obvious it now has come down to cherry picking what is or isn’t.
Riding cus or mares or unicorns or ki rins without the skills to control is not a bug. The skill checks OSI has to deter players from doing this are a fucking hindrance on Demise.

What to add to the server and what not to add.
I don’t have a problem with the garbs being added even though they were added after the Demise cutoff. I do have a problem when I’m told we can’t have an extra 50 luck from the luck statue because that would be after the Demise cutoff. Though the extra luck is closer to the cutoff than the garbs

How things get added has become a joke.
Endless decanter of water. Go on OSI. Grab a couple of empty pitchers. Throw pitchers at a water elemental until you get an endless decanter of water. Usually less than 4 throws.
Same fucking item on Demise. Wait for a yearly event. Try to out damage 50 people running scripts on a random monster.

It took months for Eos to change the summon fey/fiend spells to how they work on OSI because Eos was “conflicted” about how fixing those spells would mess with players templates.

BAH all just bullshit
Let me DS my fucking monk robe!!!!!!!
Why are monk robes even on Demise?
They were added to OSI to replace all the duped robes. When were we able to dupe robes here?
I like this. I think garb/trinket are stupid as fuck additions to the server, but they're here already so u cant take em away. Also, yea when have they cared what is and isn't osi, it's just cherry picking by non-pvp minded staff and/or a selfish douchebag who exploits every runuo mechanic he can rather than preserving balance or atleast making things osi like.

This staff doesn't give a shit about balancing nor it being osi-like. Allowance of scripting has proven that time and time again.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

They didn't realize the problem but more players amplified it, no need to point fingers at the Staff, because If there were different people as Staff they would perform worse, and this Staff does the best job.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I said the "problem" but it's still discussable whether the fixes should be added or not, I am fine with a trial town Occlo.. They built the nice community and climate and show me a server with more than 3 pvp guilds because Demise does much better than this.
Bad Religion likes this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

EO Paralyze, Paralyzing Blow and Paralyze Fields will be completely useless with implementation of infinite use, low damaging trap boxes.

P.S - Kapero, stfu about Occlo. Any changes need done Facet wide as no one is going to exclusively fight on an island with no incentive.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Anthony File wrote:EO Paralyze, Paralyzing Blow and Paralyze Fields will be completely useless with implementation of infinite use, low damaging trap boxes.

P.S - Kapero, stfu about Occlo. Any changes need done Facet wide as no one is going to exclusively fight on an island with no incentive.
evil para fields with that casting is such a skill mechanic!

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Anthony File wrote:EO Paralyze, Paralyzing Blow and Paralyze Fields will be completely useless with implementation of infinite use, low damaging trap boxes.
I agree plus using pouches is a game of risk, you either get stunned and accept incoming sync drop or you break the stun and deal with consequences. Nice feature here!
Anthony File wrote:P.S - Kapero, stfu about Occlo. Any changes need done Facet wide as no one is going to exclusively fight on an island with no incentive.
P.S - Anthony, stfu about being a dingbatic mongbat, the truth is EOS liked my idea and PMed me that you're a snake, because sometimes they watch how we PvP and she saw how you ressed me after you had looted me. Dishonorable as always! And the island is the best idea, can be connected with the Britgate hole, so you can still hide in your HZ house, that was your point?!