One of the best guilds in Demise history.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Alvin

One of the best guilds in Demise history.

Post by Alvin »

Josh talking about potential players Demise might attract after the casting fix :
Josh wrote:[...] I don't think QA and SAS are the intended groups we are targeting (toxic pest douches you're talking about). [...]
QA is gone for a good while now and people are still bitter about getting slaughtered by them every single day of their 3 weeks existence in which they dominated the server. Hilarious.

Btw: I decided not to start this discussion in your topic about "pvp changes", as thats what the great QA players would have wanted.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
royal kapero2

Re: One of the best guilds in Demise history.

Post by royal kapero2 »

Alvin wrote:Josh talking about potential players Demise might attract after the casting fix :
Josh wrote:[...] I don't think QA and SAS are the intended groups we are targeting (toxic pest douches you're talking about). [...]
QA is gone for a good while now and people are still bitter about getting slaughtered by them every single day of their 3 weeks existence in which they dominated the server. Hilarious.

Btw: I decided not to start this discussion in your topic about "pvp changes", as thats what the great QA players would have wanted.
No one took seriously their threats about dominating the server. And to be clear it wasn't the greatest guild, It was simply the largest faction that consisted of QA+LOOP+REQ at that time.
While we can neglect contribution of QA and REQ, we can say that LOOP was conducting the alliance in good direction.

Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Tldr Alvin needs to sell more gear for $$$
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

We didnt lose a single fight to QA at least not when I was on.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Maloskies wrote:Tldr Alvin needs to sell more gear for $$$
As long as he sells for the price he advertises it's all good right? ( Mr. Bait and Switch )
.....-..jpg
.....-..jpg (13.29 KiB) Viewed 3916 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Go play with your legos.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
royal kapero2 likes this.
michaspener

Post by michaspener »

Bad Religion wrote:We didnt lose a single fight to QA at least not when I was on.
neither do i :beathorse:
royal kapero2 likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Bad Religion wrote:We didnt lose a single fight to QA at least not when I was on.
QA(most jerry) claim to fame was a series of fights between QA and KVG where they went 1-2 that night before logging off. Jerry constantly links the thread about it and lies about what really happen that night. If them winning 1/3 of their fights makes them the greatest guild on demise than I guess thats fantastic and look forward to totally losing every fight(even tho we really win) when they come back, if they come back.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I remember the topic when they bragged about killing, while being outnumbered, the same guy three times like it would matter, shit happens everyday. lol
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Alvin is salty that his guild refuses to PvP and wants to remind us that during their alliance with LOOP and QA for one week they didn't lose all the possible fights. Although they didn't feel like complete losers, they must have felt like vermin.
Ajani likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Alvin wrote:Josh talking about potential players Demise might attract after the casting fix :

Alvin, they are good players, they are not as good as you think. I’ve fought them on pest, here, then pest again and play with some of them on outlands. They have some solid players but they weren’t dominant on demise. And weren’t dominant on pest until they zerged up with SAS.

Also I was paraphrasing pink, I don’t think they’re all toxic douches, I think some of them are fine. By that post I meant they’re not the only target demographic. They’re not the “heroes to save demise population” rather other people who have quit or who might come from osi or former osi players might like to play here with osi casting. I’m going to tell you like I told ajani: Don’t twist my words it’ll make you look like a retard.
The Silvertiger

Where's Arden to say something about your server advertising... As I thought no where.

Alvin go play with your legos. Leave the pvp to ajani. He was the best player your guild ever had.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Ajani and JlM like this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:Where's Arden to say something about your server advertising... As I thought no where.

Alvin go play with your legos. Leave the pvp to ajani. He was the best player your guild ever had.
Im not advertising, don't go to Outlands, it's not worth it, trust me.
Vander Nars likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:Where's Arden to say something about your server advertising... As I thought no where.

Mentioning a shard that you fought someone on is not advertising, saying you should come play on it or talking about how it is better than demise would be advertising.
The Silvertiger

Vander Nars wrote:

Mentioning a shard that you fought someone on is not advertising, saying you should come play on it or talking about how it is better than demise would be advertising.
Josh wrote:

Im not advertising, don't go to Outlands, it's not worth it, trust me.
I did less and got accused of it, so... where's ya boy at? As I thought nowhere.
Selling List & Vendor

Ajani likes this.