1410/KvG alliance?

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Ajani

1410/KvG alliance?

Post by Ajani »

When did y'all ally?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Arden

Re: 1410/KvG alliance?

Post by Arden »

The same time you came out of the closet.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

:O

Ajani you wanna tell me something?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Ajani wrote:When did y'all ally?
I understand that epi being the sole kvg that helps 1410 is prolly to much for hz to handle, ill have a talk with him and see if he is willing to stop killing yall.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Arden wrote:The same time you came out of the closet.
Vander Nars wrote:
I understand that epi being the sole kvg that helps 1410 is prolly to much for hz to handle, ill have a talk with him and see if he is willing to stop killing yall.
Attachments
Epi!.png
Epi!.png (8.87 KiB) Viewed 3962 times
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

We allied to counter Yamaha [Hz], Kvgs are good at teleporting, We 1410 are good at fireballing, he is good at both :(

*bleeding heart*
Duque, quickdeath and Ajani like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Ajani wrote:
Arden wrote:The same time you came out of the closet.
Vander Nars wrote:
Im not sure what Epi and Arden's quote have to do with what i said but they aint wrong about you if thats what ur asking.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

All I'm asking is that you ds this alliance.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Arden

Post by Arden »

Sounds like we had some sort of temp alliance so Ajani sucked some dick and took it up the butt for a weekend. I’d say we won.
Vander Nars likes this.
michaspener

Post by michaspener »

There is No oficial ally we have joined forces several time to kill larger group (epi or m fights with us) if we had situation that kvg gonna have 5 people we will go fight them for sure.
Arden likes this.