Occolo Casting Dueling Vod 2/24

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Bad Religion

Occolo Casting Dueling Vod 2/24

Post by Bad Religion »

Some fights and duels at occolo. Some of the best from all pvp guilds getting along and respecting each other to test the casting in Occolo:

give The End a follow and check out the vod here:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/386290329
Llama Vortex

Re: Occolo Casting Dueling Vod 2/24

Post by Llama Vortex »

I know I'm biased, but that seemed like a much better pvp experience.
Bama likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bad Religion wrote:Some fights and duels at occolo. Some of the best from all pvp guilds getting along and respecting each other to test the casting in Occolo:

give The End a follow and check out the vod here:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/386290329
So from my understanding of the stream, not the vod, you guys found some speed inaccuracies? One was something about being able to get a poison in. Could you please elaborate these?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

~16:56 my favourite moment
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

royal kapero2 wrote:~16:56 my favourite moment
lmao same. Hhoping the end doesnt get in trouble with twitch for it, but he should be ok since he wasnt encouraging it
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

testing sig
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

There is no delay when someone successfully fizzles you when there should be. Should not be able to instantly cast a spell after someone fizzles you. It's in the right direction but not being able to punish someone into a psn lock from using your brain from holding spells and fizzling them at the right time sucks. Like I said, I'm grateful for what has been happening but the casting needs more work.
Josh and Tempest like this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Reefer wrote:There is no delay when someone successfully fizzles you when there should be. Should not be able to instantly cast a spell after someone fizzles you. It's in the right direction but not being able to punish someone into a psn lock from using your brain from holding spells and fizzling them at the right time sucks. Like I said, I'm grateful for what has been happening but the casting needs more work.
I agree, also there is a weird spell acceleration that occurs, its like as if every 3rd spell casts faster for some reason.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

4th I think
FerRaton

Post by FerRaton »

Con todos mis respetos pero los cambios que hicieron en el server son un grandísima mierda
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

FerRaton wrote:Con todos mis respetos pero los cambios que hicieron en el server son un grandísima mierda
how so?
Josh

Post by Josh »

Bad Religion wrote:
FerRaton wrote:Con todos mis respetos pero los cambios que hicieron en el server son un grandísima mierda
how so?
u used google translate too? lol
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Josh wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:
how so?
u used google translate too? lol
no I'm mexican
The Silvertiger and Bama like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Ajani, like post #10. ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."