Pooped on hz 3v6 on "osi" casting

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: Pooped on hz 3v6 on "osi" casting

Post by Vander Nars »

Josh wrote:
Tempest wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Pls include a TL dr. I only made it a few sentences in. I would rather have Xavier and the corruption than steam pvp. I lied you win b/c I concede. Not worth my time. Every reply you make is retarded. I look forward to you guys ganking me down when I decide to put a non-duel suit together.

Josh can be quite the retard sometimes.

It's a pretty common thing in that guild called Kay Vee Gee
Says the guy who can't get in any guild besides loop. L O L. Don't pretend like you haven't asked to rejoin KvG multiple times.

Hint for silver, if Logan is on your side, you're probably just wrong.
It wasnt even that long when logan posted about how hes really not a bad person and just wants everyone to like him and he was so sorry for the things he said. I told him he wouldnt ever get back in kvg and his reply was "I wont give up, ill get back in even if i have to sneak back in". Logan wants to be in KvG so bad that hes willing to accept the fact that we all hate him and want nothing to do with him. This is just his weekly act where he goes around spewing trash because hes still upset we havent let him back in. Give it another month or two and he will be in discord licking our assholes and begging to be forgiven again.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Vander Nars wrote: It wasnt even that long when logan posted about how hes really not a bad person and just wants everyone to like him and he was so sorry for the things he said. I told him he wouldnt ever get back in kvg and his reply was "I wont give up, ill get back in even if i have to sneak back in". Logan wants to be in KvG so bad that hes willing to accept the fact that we all hate him and want nothing to do with him. This is just his weekly act where he goes around spewing trash because hes still upset we havent let him back in. Give it another month or two and he will be in discord licking our assholes and begging to be forgiven again.
I don't know Vander I think you have the boy confused with this guy...........

https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 42#p110042

Or maybe you have the boy confused with this guy................

omgea male.jpg
omgea male.jpg (29.49 KiB) Viewed 2105 times
Last edited by Bama on March 10th, 2019, 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Josh, ortiz and Vander Nars like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:
screenshots please, thanks.
Im sure u prolly went back and deleted them by now, i dont need screenshots to prove something u know is true. I dont really care if others believe it, the fact u know im telling the truth is more than enough for me.

screenshots!
Bama wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: It wasnt even that long when logan posted about how hes really not a bad person and just wants everyone to like him and he was so sorry for the things he said. I told him he wouldnt ever get back in kvg and his reply was "I wont give up, ill get back in even if i have to sneak back in". Logan wants to be in KvG so bad that hes willing to accept the fact that we all hate him and want nothing to do with him. This is just his weekly act where he goes around spewing trash because hes still upset we havent let him back in. Give it another month or two and he will be in discord licking our assholes and begging to be forgiven again.
I don't know Vander I think you have the boy confused with this guy...........

https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 42#p110042

Or maybe you have the boy confused with this guy................

omgea male.jpg

The 2nd one sounds gay to be that boy though
ROFL he ready to suck dick to get back in kvg
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Josh wrote: Says the guy who can't get in any guild besides loop. L O L. Don't pretend like you haven't asked to rejoin KvG multiple times.

Hint for silver, if Logan is on your side, you're probably just wrong.
It wasnt even that long when logan posted about how hes really not a bad person and just wants everyone to like him and he was so sorry for the things he said. I told him he wouldnt ever get back in kvg and his reply was "I wont give up, ill get back in even if i have to sneak back in". Logan wants to be in KvG so bad that hes willing to accept the fact that we all hate him and want nothing to do with him. This is just his weekly act where he goes around spewing trash because hes still upset we havent let him back in. Give it another month or two and he will be in discord licking our assholes and begging to be forgiven again.

You sure?
Josh

Post by Josh »

Get gay or go away!
Gay people are awesome, very friendly people :)
Vander Nars likes this.