Pooped on hz 3v6 on "osi" casting

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Arden

Pooped on hz 3v6 on "osi" casting

Post by Arden »

beat them
3v3
3v4
3v5
3v6

They finally called the pussy bola BOT GM MB

So i logged out. I dont feel like playing against a bola bot.

Good to see hz is a bunch of scrubs. I havent pvped since h-town, and yamaha claims hz needs more practice on osi casting.

/play autochess
BCrowly

Re: Pooped on hz 3v6 on "osi" casting

Post by BCrowly »

y'all can call him, Drama queen.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

nah just some shit talk is all
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Glad to see hz is still Zerg bolaing for “pvp”.

Also yes, play autochess.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Duque

Post by Duque »

you ask for bolaing...you have bolaing and you log off.....you all askinf for osi casting...and you probarbly will have osi casting.....so you will have osi pvp (not osi duels) and you die faster and will log off too

As usual somes crying forum members who play few asking for changes...who will still playing few or less when start dying....worst pvp enviroment which also will affect pvm.

well done i will keep playing but i have start seen a lot of people blaming and angry with the changes...active forum member is a few part the server.
"Los que no aprenden de la historia estan condenados a repetirla"
"Who don't learn from history is condemn to repeat it"

Demise' Discord channel
Duque#6737
Arden

Post by Arden »

Duque wrote:you ask for bolaing...you have bolaing and you log off.....you all askinf for osi casting...and you probarbly will have osi casting.....so you will have osi pvp (not osi duels) and you die faster and will log off too

As usual somes crying forum members who play few asking for changes...who will still playing few or less when start dying....worst pvp enviroment which also will affect pvm.

well done i will keep playing but i have start seen a lot of people blaming and angry with the changes...active forum member is a few part the server.
No clue who you are.

I said I like the change. I was more talking shit bc hz STILL can’t win a fight 3v6. And if hz and GM John wants to be a pussy that only can dismount gank. Then he can play by himself.

I’ll glaldy fight 3vmany on osi casting bc syncing actually can beat it. Ask Yamaha, him and the other random shitters we dropped with perfection. But I don’t see the point of 3v6+ If you’re just going to spam bola.

Literally 6 explos = 180+ dmg. Why even use a bola? Oh that’s right you can’t sync...

I’ll be back in a month when you all learn to pvp
Josh

Post by Josh »

Duque wrote:you ask for bolaing...you have bolaing and you log off.....you all askinf for osi casting...and you probarbly will have osi casting.....so you will have osi pvp (not osi duels) and you die faster and will log off too

In the past 2 years, I've played more than you. I don't log off when I die. I will play the server regardless of bolas. It's called shit talk, calm down, part of the game.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Can yall understand him? Cause i have no clue what the fuck he said.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Vander Nars wrote:Can yall understand him? Cause i have no clue what the fuck he said.

He said he is going to kick your ass and make you like it.
Pretty sure
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Maloskies likes this.
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

kvg gets what they want to test and instead of giving feedback, they log in, talk the same shit they talked before and leave for a month or two lol

Also, war is war... if i have a gun, and you have a knife. In war I will not drop my gun because it is the better tactic. what kills, kills, end of story. if bolas become OP because you kvg fought so hard for mount changes, then it isn't our fault for countering your attack :stick:
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Duque likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

TheUnknown0617 wrote:kvg gets what they want to test and instead of giving feedback, they log in, talk the same shit they talked before and leave for a month or two lol

Also, war is war... if i have a gun, and you have a knife. In war I will not drop my gun because it is the better tactic. what kills, kills, end of story. if bolas become OP because you kvg fought so hard for mount changes, then it isn't our fault for countering your attack :stick:
We have been, and currently are testing and providing as much feedback was we can. No one ever said bolas were op, Arden was just sayin hz needed more of a crutch than the already double amount of people they had. Nothin to do with bolas being op, nor a casting problem.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

Maloskies wrote:
TheUnknown0617 wrote:kvg gets what they want to test and instead of giving feedback, they log in, talk the same shit they talked before and leave for a month or two lol

We have been, and currently are testing and providing as much feedback was we can. No one ever said bolas were op, Arden was just sayin hz needed more of a crutch than the already double amount of people they had. Nothin to do with bolas being op, nor a casting problem.
i respect you malo, and i hate that me saying kvg includes you, but when i say that im mainly talking about arden/epi the normal whiners. ive seen arden talk in discord about logging in for and hour and how bad everyone is and literally the last 4/5 times its happened, he says he hasnt pvped since htown lol
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Duque likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Sounds like you’re salty that the pvpers got what we “whined” for.

You’re a pvm’er go do some pvm and when we get to pvm changes feel free to include your opinion.

Ps- it’s called exaggeration and trolling. I do rarely play but I tend to win most fights. And i also know casting well enough to get my testing in quickly. I told josh and Epi my thoughts on casting. And they agreed

So go back to your hole till we get to treasure maps
Josh

Post by Josh »

Arden wrote: So go back to your hole till we get to treasure maps
side note: buff tmaps.
Arden and Maloskies like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

TheUnknown0617 wrote:
Maloskies wrote:

i respect you malo, and i hate that me saying kvg includes you, but when i say that im mainly talking about arden/epi the normal whiners. ive seen arden talk in discord about logging in for and hour and how bad everyone is and literally the last 4/5 times its happened, he says he hasnt pvped since htown lol
So it has nothing to do with the fact u said we should all quit cause staff will never give us what we want?