Pooped on hz 3v6 on "osi" casting

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Bad Religion

Re: Pooped on hz 3v6 on "osi" casting

Post by Bad Religion »

TheUnknown0617 wrote:
Maloskies wrote:
TheUnknown0617 wrote:kvg gets what they want to test and instead of giving feedback, they log in, talk the same shit they talked before and leave for a month or two lol

Also, war is war... if i have a gun, and you have a knife. In war I will not drop my gun because it is the better tactic. what kills, kills, end of story. if bolas become OP because you kvg fought so hard for mount changes, then it isn't our fault for countering your attack :stick:
We have been, and currently are testing and providing as much feedback was we can. No one ever said bolas were op, Arden was just sayin hz needed more of a crutch than the already double amount of people they had. Nothin to do with bolas being op, nor a casting problem.
i respect you malo, and i hate that me saying kvg includes you, but when i say that im mainly talking about arden/epi the normal whiners. ive seen arden talk in discord about logging in for and hour and how bad everyone is and literally the last 4/5 times its happened, he says he hasnt pvped since htown lol
wtf did I say or whine about? all of my feedback regarding any changes has been nothing but positive. I've won almost every fight i've had on this casting that doesnt include dueling. If you are talking about arden saying something about nott wanting to be bola'd by mb, I think he just doesnt want to give MB the satisfaction of pvp for some reason and is mostly trolling in discord.

Once again, you are talking about things you have no clue about.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Maloskies wrote:Glad to see hz is still Zerg bolaing for “pvp”.

Also yes, play autochess.

You guys bola more than hz does, stop it guy. :lol:
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Tempest wrote:

You just joined hz and now defending them.

Bro you like the worse bandwagon fanboy.

Anyone that will give you a free t-shirt, BOOM biggest fan ever! Next week you’ll be in loop and a loop fan.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Arden wrote:
Tempest wrote:

Anyone that will give you a free t-shirt, BOOM biggest fan ever! Next week you’ll be in loop and a loop fan.
I'm not in Hz guy, get your facts straight before spitting random, pathetic bullshit.

Let me inform you of things your guild does - things you should already know about but you won't admit it. :lol:
-6 people spamming teleport/bola for 1 archer.
-Multi-clienting in combat (don't say no because I've seen malo/Zulu keep 2 separate accounts screens away from barracoon/rikktor).
-Hands out scripts and tells people to use them. (yes i'm guilty of this same thing, been there done that).
-Removes members for voicing their opinions and giving constructive criticism.
-Constant homosexual speech between men of the group.
-Not strict enough on voice/map. (I personally griped about this but you guys didn't want to hear it)
-Habitual backstabbing of guildmates. (will talk about you behind your back but will kiss your ass in voicechat)
-Hypocritical. The entire guild claims to not script but every one of you script. (PvP/PvM)

I can name more, but i'm sure people already know of the shit y'all do.

Constantly naming other guilds for doing bad things, but you guys are doing the same exact shit. (goes back to the hypocritical statement).

Fix your shit before you go flinging it on others.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

side not its ok to bolla when u are 2 vs more
its ok to bola when numbers are even

ITS not ok to bola when u are 5 vs 2 for example.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:
Arden wrote:
Tempest wrote:

I'm not in Hz guy, get your facts straight before spitting random, pathetic bullshit.

Let me inform you of things your guild does - things you should already know about but you won't admit it. :lol:
-Multi-clienting in combat (don't say no because I've seen malo/Zulu keep 2 separate accounts screens away from barracoon/rikktor).
-Hands out scripts and tells people to use them. (yes i'm guilty of this same thing, been there done that).
-Not strict enough on voice/map. (I personally griped about this but you guys didn't want to hear it)
-Habitual backstabbing of guildmates. (will talk about you behind your back but will kiss your ass in voicechat)
-Hypocritical. The entire guild claims to not script but every one of you script. (PvP/PvM)

Constantly naming other guilds for doing bad things, but you guys are doing the same exact shit. (goes back to the hypocritical statement).

1st learn what multi-clienting means than get back to us.
2nd u where removed for telling people when we where doing spawns and racist comments to a guildmate.
3rd homosexuals are allowed to speak in america, im not sure how ur sister mother raised you but gay people have rights.
4th no one said anything about u that wasn't also said to u while u where still in guild. We all told u multi times that u where becoming a bigger issue than was worth dealing with and u keep pushing till u got the boot.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Arden wrote:

2nd u where removed for telling people when we where doing spawns and racist comments to a guildmate.
3rd homosexuals are allowed to speak in america, im not sure how ur sister mother raised you but gay people have rights.
4th no one said anything about u that wasn't also said to u while u where still in guild. We all told u multi times that u where becoming a bigger issue than was worth dealing with and u keep pushing till u got the boot.
You named 4 - I named 8.

Guess you can't dispute 4 of those things because you know they're 100% factual.

Time to go saw logs now, peace!
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:

You named 4 - I named 8.

Guess you can't dispute 4 of those things because you know they're 100% factual.

Time to go saw logs now, peace!
I mean do i need to address some of these claims? ur a fucking idiot covers most of them and the others are just u taking things out of context because ur a fucking idiot, i guess that kinda covers all of them.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Tempest wrote:
Arden wrote:
Tempest wrote:

tldr
Josh

Post by Josh »

Tempest wrote: 8 things u said
-name all 6. Don't think we have 6 players who use bolas.

-zulu doesnt play, also multiclient pvp on here is considered using 2 chars simultaneously, what you're describing is Malo having an afk char then getting on it when he dies.
(here's the rule) on Multi-clienting:
1. Do not use multiple clients in combat. This is defined as the use of one or more
extra clients that provide you with an advantage in combat.
2. Do not be involved in combat in two different locations with two different
clients.
3. Alternate characters may be kept close, unautomated, for resurrection.

-He does hand-out scripts and tells everyone to use them, I also tell them they shouldn't bc they make u worse as a player. And I'm the primary shittalker on scripts and I only use a target next script (which is in razor basically).

-Never removed members for voicing their opinion nor giving constructive criticism. That wasn't even why you were removed. And your "constructive criticism" was always just blaming someone for mistakes you made. Example: you got parablowed and blamed me for your bad positioning bc I didnt use a miniheal friend script to clumsy u out bc I didnt use scripts (then u got mad that i didnt use scripts lol)

-What's wrong with homosexual speech between men? It's 2019. Get Gay or Go Away.

-Everyone gets in voice or map. If they don't on a consistent basis (and we've talked to them) then we normally kick them from the guild.

-Idk about people talking shit behind your back, I never kissed your ass either, maybe you can consider it "backstabbing" but I told malo and zulu to talk to you to try to get you to chill out in the past, I never told them to kick you, because I don't ask for people to be kicked, even despite my disdain for the person, Malo decided to kick you on his own.

-I don't automate pvp, the most complicated script and only script I use is a Target next that puts the word POTATO over the targets head. I would script pvm, but I dont pvm.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

^Get Gay or Go Away
KvG's slogan for 2019!
Josh likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

All I can say is he better throw a res before runs out to pvp. ;) [ grey area much? ]

Exception to the voice/map kvg rule: Kid Ink [or did he get the boot and is now in req?]
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:-Multi-clienting in combat (don't say no because I've seen malo/Zulu keep 2 separate accounts screens away from barracoon/rikktor).

All I can say is he better throw a res before runs out to pvp. ;) [ grey area much? ]

Exception to the voice/map kvg rule: Kid Ink [or did he get the boot and is now in req?]
Kid ink doesnt play during our timezone, hes not required to log into voice to talk to himself. If he happens to play during our time zone or during something important like h-town defense he has to get in voice. Logan is referencing our first alliance with NWO, they had their on discord when we allied and didnt wanna get in ours cause they where use to being in theirs. After logan was booted and when we merged the two guilds, we all used same discord/map. That has always been kvg rule but im really not sure why logan even brings it up, the kid has begged us multiple times to let him back in and when we say no he tries to smear the guild.
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:-Multi-clienting in combat (don't say no because I've seen malo/Zulu keep 2 separate accounts screens away from barracoon/rikktor).

Kid Ink gets in map/voice when we’re on, when no one is on we don’t care if you’re in map/voice.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »