Faction Revamped / Mounts / Real PVP

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Mochizuki Shiryu

Faction Revamped / Mounts / Real PVP

Post by Mochizuki Shiryu »

FIrst of all, people will complain about faction loss, this is the fisrt argument pp uses against faction join Idea, so lets talk about it

On the real scenario, if a team wins agains other 2 times its posible to revert, ok, but what if the winers are decided faster, I think de death will matters on PVP, and the fights will b intense.

Since gms changed mounts code, I think its a good motivation to join the real pvp, faction one, all pvp getting balls and go faction war, getting nice mounts and other stuff as rank and prestige on factions.

Another topic and a request is, asking GMS about faction revamp, or partial faction revamp, so cities would have altars to achieve and things like that, its real on osi som I am not wondering here ok, about the trading items, they could put only the mounts and some items, but not the artifacts

anyway its a topic free for exposing ideas and starting telling bad things about each other ( if I say different, pp would do anyway so I allow xD )

cheers :geek:
Yup, kapero biggest enemy in game is the trash barrel
Alvin likes this.
Llama Vortex

Re: Faction Revamped / Mounts / Real PVP

Post by Llama Vortex »

https://goo.gl/forms/BZPlGFdCMzTtgdNa2

First things first. Please answer the survey :)
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Remove requirement to ride war horses. People will just farm points from other accounts for the sake of riding their pony's. Either remove the requirement all together or remove point decay. But then again were getting into some custom shit that isnt osi accurate like demise strives for.

Faction artis would be nice.

Town buffs would be nice but would require a bunch of programming and testing. Put that on the back burner imo.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I like the present faction system with some moderations. Not really of fan of the VvV system from reading about it. Players I've heard talk about it can care less for it. All the video's I've seen of VvV battles didn't happen in towns, so that's a whole system wasted.

Just lower the timer and revamp the reward system for a better experience. I doubt that any of these faction related topics will be implemented, though
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Mochizuki Shiryu

Post by Mochizuki Shiryu »

I played once on a VvV server, had a lot of fun on real fights
Yup, kapero biggest enemy in game is the trash barrel
kobra

Post by kobra »

If there will be any changes on faction I'm pretty sure they will be into osi style, following uostratics since 2009 skill lost stay on for 20 minutes no less :)
Galder

Post by Galder »

i like idea of 5-10min stat loss, i like idea of no rank for ponnies (hate farming points and remember servers where people were so persistent at farming their alts that You had to have about 100 points to ride it ;P), with arties i dont mind as long as they are added in way some people were suggesting (with possibility to turn regular artie in and revert the process so it doesnt fuck up market we got used to ).
Good luck codding ! :P