KvG! vs CHN

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Josh

KvG! vs CHN

Post by Josh »

The reason China won't fight us on Osi casting.
(although it makes no sense, bc they had 6 archers.)

6 KVG! (all by hand, epicurus, hel, Arden, Ewa, Lethal Injection).
-4 kvg! mages, 1 archer and 1 dp fencer
vs
11 CHN/F.M (Frenzied Dudu, Frenzied Qoo, Netowrk, Black Cat, Kennedy, XX, Frostmoure, Artemis E., turtlespeedmage, Sniper and HiHi).
-3 CHN/F.M mages, 6 archers, 2 ninja dexxers.
Maloskies and Vander Nars like this.
Vander Nars

Re: KvG! vs CHN

Post by Vander Nars »

I heard lethal injection is the best dp dexxer on the shard.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Josh wrote:The reason China won't fight us on Osi casting. [...]
All I see is running... maybe thats why China wont fight you anymore ? There are better things to do then chasing around 4 mages who will run endlessly unless there is a chance to drop some new player 4 vs 1.

The only real guild that stood an opposition for China was QA - they really knew how to play and they will be forever remembered for that.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Alvin wrote:
All I see is running... maybe thats why China wont fight you anymore ? There are better things to do then chasing around 4 mages who will run endlessly unless there is a chance to drop some new player 4 vs 1.

The only real guild that stood an opposition for China was QA - they really knew how to play and they will be forever remembered for that.
now I understand why req loses so many fights, they deserve a better leader....
The Silvertiger and Alvin like this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Alvin wrote:

They had 11 players, we had 6. If you actually think standing in the middle of 6 archers 3 mages and 2 death strike dexxers is a good idea, you’re retarded. You’ve never heard of the phrase “divide and conquer?”

You think QA didn’t run around? We beat them the majority of the time on Demise (not saying they’re bad but we had an advantage due to knowledge of mechanics here). Also, you didn’t play pest, I played it twice, all they did was run around, because it works. We competed and beat QA on pest and they beat us some too by running around. I play with those guys on uo outlands... all we do is run around and turn and sync people... it’s a good strategy. Shit, Blitz is known for being fast and elusive.

We beat China most the time anyhow. I think they like fighting us bc we are a challenge to them. I like fighting them bc they’ll come out and fight us sometimes.

What would I expect from someone who always said “let’s wait for malo” or “let’s wait for josh” instead of leading your own team at htown. Vander couldn’t get you to lead your own team Alvin, so don’t talk to me about shot calling. Req is a non-factor for a reason. It’s you.

Edit: me saying “this is why they won’t fight us on osi casting” is a reference to network saying they don’t want to fight us on osi casting.
Edit 2: they said they’d rather fight us at Brit
Alvin and Vander Nars like this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Vander Nars wrote:now I understand why req loses so many fights, they deserve a better leader....
Josh wrote:They had 11 players, we had 6. If you actually think standing in the middle of 6 archers 3 mages and 2 death strike dexxers is a good idea, you’re retarded. You’ve never heard of the phrase “divide and conquer?”

You think QA didn’t run around? We beat them the majority of the time on Demise (not saying they’re bad but we had an advantage due to knowledge of mechanics here). Also, you didn’t play pest, I played it twice, all they did was run around, because it works. We competed and beat QA on pest and they beat us some too by running around. I play with those guys on uo outlands... all we do is run around and turn and sync people... it’s a good strategy. Shit, Blitz is known for being fast and elusive.

We beat China most the time anyhow. I think they like fighting us bc we are a challenge to them. I like fighting them bc they’ll come out and fight us sometimes.

What would I expect from someone who always said “let’s wait for malo” or “let’s wait for josh” instead of leading your own team at htown. Vander couldn’t get you to lead your own team Alvin, so don’t talk to me about shot calling. Req is a non-factor for a reason. It’s you.

Edit: me saying “this is why they won’t fight us on osi casting” is a reference to network saying they don’t want to fight us on osi casting.
Its funny how one message can make you guys bring up things from the alliance we had, that shows a lot.

Its ok - I learned long ago that you will never accept honest criticism just like you will never accept the fact that QA or China were/are better groups than KvG.
Last edited by Alvin on March 9th, 2019, 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Tempest likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Alvin wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:now I understand why req loses so many fights, they deserve a better leader....
Josh wrote:They had 11 players, we had 6. If you actually think standing in the middle of 6 archers 3 mages and 2 death strike dexxers is a good idea, you’re retarded. You’ve never heard of the phrase “divide and conquer?”

Its funny how one message can make you guys bring up things from the alliance we had, that shows a lot.

Its ok - I learned long ago that you will never accept honest criticism just like you will never accept the fact that QA or China were/are better groups than KvG.
I’m just bringing up things I’ve observed about you and the only reference point is the alliance.

Also, they’re just not better groups than KVG. QA has an argument on other servers, CHN doesn’t. Based on fighting them.

Also, there was no criticism, you said we were just running and syncing. I was informing you that is a good strategy. And I did listen to your criticism when in the alliance, I disagreed sometimes, that’s how discussions and improving as a group works, you talk about different ideas and compare.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Alvin wrote:

yeah how dare we speak on our first hand experience playing with you.
Josh likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

China is the best thing that happened to the server, although I am not!
Bad Religion likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

royal kapero2 wrote:China is the best thing that happened to the server, although I am not!
You just have a crush on them, don’t you? :P
royal kapero2 likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Typical day allied with alvin.

Vander - There is alot of yall on do yall have control of pvp boss?
Alvin - We had it for a few hours after kvg logged off but hz came took it from us.
Vander - Well shit gather ur poeple and lets go harass them in the rooms, most of them will quit if we harass em enough.
Random ReQ Members - Yeah lets go pvp and kick hz ass!
Alvin - We should wait for josh and malo.....
Vander - They wont be on till late tonight....
Alvin - We should wait for josh and malo.....
*Alvin has left the channel*
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Alvin selling stuff to CHN now?
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Debating with KvG is like talking to special-ed kids in highschool.

I imagine this is how they all look, I know vander does..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hldAH-R7tBc
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Wow, hey guys it’s logan spouting out shit he has no idea about again and responding to shit no one mentioned him in, wow! Your opinion is always appreciated, thanks Logan! I don’t know what your obsession with us is but nice to see you again.

He’s like Bloody Mary where you say her name 3 times and she’ll show up except you have to say Logan’s name 0 times, it’s crazy. However, we appreciate the feedback Logan, have a nice day!
Arden likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Tempest wrote:Debating with KvG is like talking to special-ed kids in highschool.

I imagine this is how they all look, I know vander does..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hldAH-R7tBc
See if you can get evo running with crit, need more groups to pvp against.
Discord: Maloskies#2094