OSI casting: reality or myth?

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: OSI casting: reality or myth?

Post by Vander Nars »

desalonne wrote:
Josh wrote:
Reefer wrote: shortened
Tbf you play with Logan, he’s not better than desa or vander.
Fixed that for you.
Fixed that for yall.
Josh likes this.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote: When did my team ever come back to Demise? My team has been gone since Paul's castle was deleted by Xavier which was years ago lol. And I didn't die in any of those 2v2s lol, I could only heal so much to keep my partner up. Maybe it's just the people you play with that makes my judgments a little toxic against you. A delusional guy who can't comprehend and is illiterate and another delusional guy who lies about being deployed.

My judgement is also from that video. But don't worry it was mainly Nwo blah blah blah, you were there out numbering and your teammates were dying to 2 mages with no scribe and a archer.
You rolled with loop on demise and pest yet they aint ya crew? Yall got shit on regardless of shard.. END OF STORY.
Josh says you just troll, but I literally think you are retarded.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote: When did my team ever come back to Demise? My team has been gone since Paul's castle was deleted by Xavier which was years ago lol. And I didn't die in any of those 2v2s lol, I could only heal so much to keep my partner up. Maybe it's just the people you play with that makes my judgments a little toxic against you. A delusional guy who can't comprehend and is illiterate and another delusional guy who lies about being deployed.

My judgement is also from that video. But don't worry it was mainly Nwo blah blah blah, you were there out numbering and your teammates were dying to 2 mages with no scribe and a archer.
You rolled with loop on demise and pest yet they aint ya crew? Yall got shit on regardless of shard.. END OF STORY.
Josh says you just troll, but I literally think you are retarded.
I state facts and call out pussies like you. U said u don't hide behind zergs yet ur in hz now, before hz u zerged up with loop/req alliance on demise and loop/hz mob alliance on pest. u act like ur better than most of kvg yet i haven't seen you play in a single guild that focus on skill over numbers, frankly every guild you play with doesn't know how to sync targets and just holds meteor swarm/target closest. ur just an angry midget meatshield that talks to much.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Tldr

Josh is a terrible duelist and mediocre 2v2 partner at best. Vander Nars is an awful troll and is also the worst player in kvg.

Kbye
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Josh

Post by Josh »

Vitek- wrote:Tldr

Josh is a terrible duelist and mediocre 2v2 partner at best. Vander Nars is an awful troll and is also the worst player in kvg.

Kbye
:]
Vitek- likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Yeah, miniheal is OP but when I log on my archer the story ends. Please consider fixing casting, playing without mortal against mages has no any meaning here because damage and tons of interrupts can be outhealed easily by miniheal or they can just teleport away. I know I will get 10 posts that I am crying a dexxer. But it's not only dexxer case, mages can't kill mages, unless they have bows too, so I would like to give a shout out to all valueless commentators, that I probably missed once out of 10 hits and couldn't disturb someone. Mages never miss and yet you can't disturb a pure mage on Demise casting to the point you kill him, he will have 100% HP anytime he wants.
Last edited by royal kapero2 on March 16th, 2019, 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Listen to the PvP Manager
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

royal kapero2 wrote:Yeah, miniheal is OP but when I log on my archer the story ends. Please consider fixing casting, playing without mortal against mages has no any meaning here because damage and tons of interrupts can be outhealed easily by miniheal or they can just teleport away. I know I will get 10 posts that I am crying a dexxer. But it's not only dexxer case, mages can't kill mages, unless they have bows too, so I would like to give a shout out to all valueless commentators, that I probably missed once out of 10 hits and couldn't disturb someone. Mages never miss and yet you can't disturb a pure mage on Demise casting to the point you kill him, he will have 100% HP anytime he wants.
The best argument for casting is it makes other melee templates and weapons viable. You dont have to rely on mortal to kill a mage. Mages are op rn obviously. Mortal needs to be nerfed too tbh, but only in conjunction with a casting nerf in my opinion.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:Tldr

Josh is a terrible duelist and mediocre 2v2 partner at best. Vander Nars is an great troll and is also the worst player in kvg.

Kbye
fixed
Vitek- likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Selling troll slayer yumi HLD HML
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Loler

Post by Loler »

I've been killing mages without mortal on my mage since i got here with demise casting. I ping 120-150 before you say i can do it cause of ping.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.