OSI casting: reality or myth?

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
The Silvertiger

Re: OSI casting: reality or myth?

Post by The Silvertiger »

Josh wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:It is a matter of opinion and I disagree with your opinion.

TS; PR Hi
Brings us full circle. Your opinion matters whether or not you pvp.
I believe your opinion matters as well.

TS; PR Hi
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Josh wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:It is a matter of opinion and I disagree with your opinion.

TS; PR Hi
Brings us full circle. Your opinion doesn't matter, you don't pvp.
I don’t pvp but I’ve seen both Loler and Vander do really well at what they do in this game.......

........ sadly my opinion doesn’t matter
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Josh and The Silvertiger like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bama wrote:
Josh wrote:

TS; PR Hi
I don’t pvp but I’ve seen both Loler and Vander do really well at what they do in this game.......

Funny thing is that I have played with vander and against loler, havoc, and numerous jeremy's [pls be more specific as to which Jeremy you are referring to as it seems 1 out of 3 uo players is named Jeremy.]
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

TS; PR Hi
I honestly dont care if people think im a meat shield or not, the facts are hz underestimated me and the others in the 3v3s and lost both of them for it. I throw it in loler/file face because both of them are cucks that talk shit about how good they are yet cant beat us in even fights when it matters.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Bama wrote:
Josh wrote:

TS; PR Hi

ur the exception to the rule, there is always an exception. Silver clearly has no understanding or ability to gauge who is good at pvp if he thinks josh is a meat shield. I can forgive silver for thinking im a meat shield cause alot of players from atl hate me and always try and toss that word out when it comes to me but silver should know well enough that josh is one of the more respected players in the pvp community. He wins fights without using scripts because he really is that good.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Vander Nars wrote:
Bama wrote:
Josh wrote: Brings us full circle. Your opinion doesn't matter, you don't pvp.

ur the exception to the rule, there is always an exception. Silver clearly has no understanding or ability to gauge who is good at pvp if he thinks josh is a meat shield. I can forgive silver for thinking im a meat shield cause alot of players from atl hate me and always try and toss that word out when it comes to me but silver should know well enough that josh is one of the more respected players in the pvp community. He wins fights without using scripts because he really is that good.
I do fight other players sometimes....... and i don't think you are a good pvper Loler is good, Skrillex is good, Yamaha is good, Malo is good but you..... naw
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ajani wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Bama wrote:

I do fight other players sometimes....... and i don't think you are a good pvper Loler is good, Skrillex is good, Yamaha is good, Malo is good but you..... naw
U h m, Scripty Chan calm down, you dont really pvp. I remember when you first started dueling. Literally held down fb/ma script. Now, you've evolved... you hold down fb/ma script and mortal sometime in between.

Vander is a decent field fighter. Loler is a decent field fighter, Yamaha is a better field fighter than loler on demise casting (although his suit is shit), Skrillex is an archer? he's aight, Malo is a great field fighter.

TL;DR holding down scripts isn't PVP, your opinion is invalid.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

I assumed ajani was just making a joke, i dont think anything he says about pvp is serious.
Last edited by Vander Nars on March 14th, 2019, 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Why don't we investigate this case futher? Mortal strike shouldn't be the only response of non-magical template to miniheal spam on Demise casting..

Why there are still people that don't see this absurd. . .

If there are still people that have doubts about OSI casting, make an experiment based on a pure mage duel on Demise casting.. It will never end.. Unless the person has outstandingly good ping.. and can win the magic arrow plus fireball damage exchange..
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

royal kapero2 wrote:Why don't we investigate this case futher? Mortal strike shouldn't be the only response of non-magical template to miniheal spam on Demise casting..

If there are still people that have doubts about OSI casting, make an experiment based on a pure mage duel on Demise casting.. It will never end.. Unless the person has outstandingly good ping.. and can win the magic arrow plus fireball damage exchange..
disarm? poison spam? what about a poisoned disarm wep ? i hear you can poison war forks
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Josh wrote:
Ajani wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: ur the exception to the rule, there is always an exception. Silver clearly has no understanding or ability to gauge who is good at pvp if he thinks josh is a meat shield. I can forgive silver for thinking im a meat shield cause alot of players from atl hate me and always try and toss that word out when it comes to me but silver should know well enough that josh is one of the more respected players in the pvp community. He wins fights without using scripts because he really is that good.
U h m, Scripty Chan calm down, you dont really pvp. I remember when you first started dueling. Literally held down fb/ma script. Now, you've evolved... you hold down fb/ma script and mortal sometime in between.

Vander is a decent field fighter. Loler is a decent field fighter, Yamaha is a better field fighter than loler on demise casting (although his suit is shit), Skrillex is an archer? he's aight, Malo is a great field fighter.

So what i understood rom this was your guild is gooder than anyone elses

Casting is shit
Vander Nars likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Vander Nars wrote:My fat fingers pressed a bunch of keys

Casting is shit
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Ajani wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:Why don't we investigate this case futher? Mortal strike shouldn't be the only response of non-magical template to miniheal spam on Demise casting..

disarm? poison spam? what about a poisoned disarm wep ? i hear you can poison war forks
I invite you to make a test with me, all you have to do is stand and play a miniheal button...
I will bleed you, poison you, throw a conflagration potion and hit with fireball and immolating weapon. Do you want to test it now?
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ajani wrote:

butcher knife is a disarm infectious strike weapon. But his point is to show u casting is broken thats why he said go pure mage.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ajani wrote:
Josh wrote:
Ajani wrote: I do fight other players sometimes....... and i don't think you are a good pvper Loler is good, Skrillex is good, Yamaha is good, Malo is good but you..... naw

So what i understood rom this was your guild is gooder than anyone elses
Precisely :]
Vander Nars likes this.