China plz stop ganking me

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Josh

China plz stop ganking me

Post by Josh »

you brought (8) crossfire, maomao, xiation, black glad, till lindemann, phenix, mr perfect, paleohora (you don't see his name in the video but he's the guy closest to me in the first few seconds)
vs lil ol me (all by hand), very mean :(

The title of the video is the title of the song (it was the song playing while i was fighting so i decided to use it, it's not meant to offend), gg chn/es you brought 8 and left with 5 (bc u killed my mount so i left, rude :/).
tank and Maloskies like this.
tank

Re: China plz stop ganking me

Post by tank »

S - skill
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Amazing video!

Demo: two bugs = flood bombs and mechanics of fields.

Congratulations! I recommend try this method in osi! Good luck!
Alvin likes this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Grifo wrote:Amazing video!

Good observation. The guy cant stand a normal fight vs skilled players from China so he records a video of broken mechanics. Fortunately there are many smart people who instantly see through such deception.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Vitek- likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

This video was recording after the osi casting change.........
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

I remember when he said: fields and pots no important bug for resolve now.

The problem of demise is player wants benefits for self only.

The destiny is Josh, loler and others "osi players" playing alone in demise.

I'm saying all time: leechs and explopots are problem. Hello, I was played with archer/alchemy. Fix bugs will destroy my Char and my weapons but I wanna solution for demise pvp.
Cold Blood and Alvin like this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Grifo wrote:I remember when he said: fields and pots no important bug for resolve now.

I'm saying all time: leechs and explopots are problem. Hello, I was played with archer/alchemy. Fix bugs will destroy my Char and my weapons but I wanna solution for demise pvp.
You misunderstood lol. I said it wasn’t my #1 priority. Also they would’ve been fielded anyhow, even if fields were correct (xiation casting a spell that’s why he got caught, 2nd guy didn’t die to fields, 3rd dude was casting harm spam so he wouldn’t have moved in time), please pick a different video to harass Bc even if both were changed results would be same considering circumstances.The difference on explo pots would be me casting more spells, I’d just combo explo pot + explo Ebolt.
If fields were accurate I could xfield with walls, just as easily as efield/wall.
Edit: if pots were right I’d have 2 conflags too, which means I would’ve actually gotten more kills.
Edit 2: I do support those changes though, I’m just not spamming forums right now.
Last edited by Josh on April 10th, 2019, 11:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Alvin wrote:

Good observation. The guy cant stand a normal fight vs skilled players from China so he records a video of broken mechanics. Fortunately there are many smart people who instantly see through such deception.
You wouldn’t lead your guild into a fight at htown without malo or I, atleast I have the balls to fight outnumbered.
Last edited by Josh on April 10th, 2019, 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Watch this video, at some point he uses explosion pots, they would’ve worked even if they were as slow as osi, so let’s calm down grifo.
Bad Religion likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Josh wrote:

Watch this video, at some point he uses explosion pots, they would’ve worked even if they were as slow as osi, so let’s calm down grifo.
The greatest UO player of all time.
Josh likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Grifo wrote:I remember when he said: fields and pots no important bug for resolve now.

These players died because their bad at the game, im not saying you cant ever be caught in a efield but if u watch the video you can clearly see they just made completely shit choices that lead to their deaths.
JlM

Post by JlM »

Seems like 1 was afk and other was lagging. You didnt beat them 1v8 or what ever when you killed them their team was off some other place.

Your good at pvp but also great at exageratting.
Josh

Post by Josh »

JlM wrote:Seems like 1 was afk and other was lagging. You didnt beat them 1v8 or what ever when you killed them their team was off some other place.

Your good at pvp but also great at exageratting.
No wonder you die all the time, you have no awareness. Xiation had a spell precasted (mswarm or fb) then casted Ebolt, that’s why he got trapped.
Lagging? Who was lagging? Black glad was literally harm spamming me, and phenix was trying to dismount me.
It was 1v8 I just picked them off, as you can see in the first part of the video I field them all off in order to separate and there was a conflag behind them so they didn’t run through, so I could buy time to kill people. I guess you wouldn’t understand how things interact and how getting people out of position works.

Divide and conquer is a strategy, read up on it bud.
Duque

Post by Duque »

Josh please....shut up OSI cryer....fellucca is fellucca you can play with equal number or outnumbered.....90% KvG are legendary weepers xddd
"Los que no aprenden de la historia estan condenados a repetirla"
"Who don't learn from history is condemn to repeat it"

Demise' Discord channel
Duque#6737
Josh

Post by Josh »

Duque wrote:Josh please....shut up OSI cryer....fellucca is fellucca you can play with equal number or outnumbered.....90% KvG are legendary weepers xddd
You're retarded, the "plz stop ganking me" was a joke. I'm not crying. Watch the video, I killed 3 of them when 8 were chasing me.