[KvG] & [CHN] Super Alliance during Open Season

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Maloskies

Re: [KvG] & [CHN] Super Alliance during Open Season

Post by Maloskies »

dlb wrote:
Maloskies wrote:you contradict yourself with everything you say, “refused to fight a washed up mage” as I’m fighting you 2v5?

It's funny how you apply logic. You think just because a still image only shows you and one of your teammates you are somehow in a 2v5. Sorry to break it to you, but it was a 2v3v2 and you had the three, it's just you didn't do so good friend. Accept it. You tried to ass blast me with a squad of three and I prevailed with less than favorable numbers. Feel free to watch the video again or keep living in a dream.

Here you go buddy; you getting mowed down by just me and in a 2v3v2. Notice how Bers immediately starts attacking Zael as I pick through your belongings.

https://youtu.be/-epcOhDBD-U?t=163
Notice how you had 2 hz and 2 1410 with you (literally 5 seconds before in the video)Just because we killed one of your allies and you’re in different guilds doesn’t mean it’s not a 3v5 (notice how it’s all 5 of you vs us 3 until you kill me and then you fight each other)

Shit should I meantion the 4 kvg vs 5 hz the other day? 3 of hzs best players + Lucifer + you(I wouldn’t normally count lucifer but you’re counting Juanma) you got “ass blasted” 4 times over.

You right thought I forgot to count juanma(lol sorry Juanma)
Last edited by Maloskies on April 13th, 2019, 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Vander Nars likes this.
dlb

Post by dlb »

Vander Nars wrote:im sure you havent forget ur team got shit on 4v4 like desa pointed out.
He's logged out several times so far, I believe the first was because of a 3v5 (maybe six with Off Mode?) versus KvG and then another time (which I think your referring to) because he felt working with a random Hz archer (Lucifer) instead of the people in voice was a better idea. I don't know about him, but I'm not going to pretend Hz is still a thing when it clearly isn't.
Josh, desalonne and Maloskies like this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Billy, morto, file, Lucifer, and bile = 5 btw not 3, although you could argue morto and Lucifer weren’t there mentally.
Vander Nars likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

dlb wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:im sure you havent forget ur team got shit on 4v4 like desa pointed out.
He's logged out several times so far, I believe the first was because of a 3v5 (maybe six with Off Mode?) versus KvG and then another time (which I think your referring to) because he felt working with a random Hz archer (Lucifer) instead of the people in voice was a better idea. I don't know about him, but I'm not going to pretend Hz is still a thing when it clearly isn't.
Here come the excuses.
dlb

Post by dlb »

Maloskies wrote:Just because we killed one of your allies and you’re in different guilds doesn’t mean it’s not a 3v5.

You sound just like Vander Nars did last night claiming it was Loop + CHN + Hz vs KvG (essentially a 6v20), just because everyone happened to be on screen at the same time and they happened to get targeted. Smart. If that's the case when me and Ghent were going to battle it was 2v24. I don't think you forgot, I think you deliberately left that person out to look like a genius.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Let me be perfectly clear. Ive never been on screen with 26 people who do not specifically target me and only me. (Including my guild)
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

dlb wrote:
Maloskies wrote:Just because we killed one of your allies and you’re in different guilds doesn’t mean it’s not a 3v5.

You sound just like Vander Nars did last night claiming it was Loop + CHN + Hz vs KvG (essentially a 6v20), just because everyone happened to be on screen at the same time and they happened to get targeted. Smart. If that's the case when me and Ghent we going to battle it was 2v24. I don't think you forgot, I think you deliberately left that person out to look like a genius.
Except it was 2 1410 and 3 hz (5 total) vs 3 kvg (literally in your video). And Vander is retarded if he claimed that, everyone was attackin everyone, I’m pretty sure loop was claiming that it was everyone versus them when everyone was clearly fighting each other.

You keep claiming all these random things that your video directly contradicts.
dlb

Post by dlb »

Maloskies wrote:Billy, morto, file, Lucifer, and bile = 5 btw not 3, although you could argue morto and Lucifer weren’t there mentally.
You have the comprehension of a four year old. I gave two different instances when he logged off. The first instance didn't include File, but the second did.
Last edited by dlb on April 13th, 2019, 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maloskies likes this.
dlb

Post by dlb »

Maloskies wrote:Except it was 2 1410 and 3 hz (5 total) vs 3 kvg (literally in your video).

Here's the time stamp friendo, count them up; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-epcOhD ... u.be&t=163
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Sure 5 seconds before your time stamp axus(hz)

Just because you don’t show him dyin doesn’t mean he doesn’t count as a 3v5
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Maloskies wrote:
dlb wrote:

You sound just like Vander Nars did last night claiming it was Loop + CHN + Hz vs KvG (essentially a 6v20), just because everyone happened to be on screen at the same time and they happened to get targeted. Smart. If that's the case when me and Ghent we going to battle it was 2v24. I don't think you forgot, I think you deliberately left that person out to look like a genius.
Except it was 2 1410 and 3 hz (5 total) vs 3 kvg (literally in your video). And Vander is retarded if he claimed that, everyone was attackin everyone, I’m pretty sure loop was claiming that it was everyone versus them when everyone was clearly fighting each other.

That would be more of bile's lies, I never claimed anything about chn, i know for a fact that bile keep targeting me regardless of how many loop/chn/or other kvg was on his screen. I simply asked him if he was scared of targeting loop after 30 mins of following me during the fight.
dlb

Post by dlb »

Maloskies wrote:Sure 5 seconds before your time stamp axus(hz)

Just because you don’t show him dyin doesn’t mean he doesn’t count as a 3v5
Surely you have a program that automatically captures kills when you secure one right? Scan through those real fast and let me know when I'm on screen when Axus dies. I don't have it so you shouldn't either. Also, there is a 5 minute time span from when lancelot dies and you die and the video picks up in an entirely different part around Britain Gate. Five minutes. Again, even if you want to count some mythical reject it would still be considered a 3v3v2 in its best case or a 3v5 (Myself, Axus, and Zael vs 3 [KvG] and 2 [1410]) with your logic and you got outclassed either way.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

My logic is 5 people not attackin each other coming together to attack 3 people is a 5v3 no?

“Some mythical reject” whom is in your video, so mythical... Same fight, different time.

Anyways, that’s enough forum pvp for me, cya y’all on the field.

Btw your screenshot on kill might be causing your crashes
dlb

Post by dlb »

Maloskies wrote:Btw your screenshot on kill might be causing your crashes
I was suggested that aswell, but they aren't sadly.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Maloskies wrote:My logic is 5 people not attackin each other coming together to attack 3 people is a 5v3 no?

“Some mythical reject” whom is in your video, so mythical... Same fight, different time.

Anyways, that’s enough forum pvp for me, cya y’all on the field.

Btw your screenshot on kill might be causing your crashes
^ The exact reason i turned mine off and i have less crashes now, also I dont need screen shots to prove I shit on most these kids even on my bad days.