[KvG] & [CHN] & [Hz] Mega-Super Alliance!!!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Josh

[KvG] & [CHN] & [Hz] Mega-Super Alliance!!!

Post by Josh »

The Mega-Super Alliance of KVG, CHN and HZ DOMINATE Loop!!!

gg, fun fights!

Disclaimer: We aren't actually in an alliance, it was a joke and you're retarded for thinking we were.
2 kvg 2 hz and however many CHN had (5 I think) vs 8 loop doesn't constitute an alliance, we weren't in voice and Jessy and I assisted CHN/HZ after most of KVG logged. But please keep crying,
dlb

Re: [KvG] & [CHN] & [Hz] Mega-Super Alliance!!!

Post by dlb »

1:53 +
Frostmourne
Scaramanzia
Slappin Da Bass
Peter Aerts
Mr. Perfect
and + Pat on our side for a few minutes. Unless the above characters are alts of the ones in the video at the timestamp those were all the people on the field simultaneously fighting mostly us. At its worst it was a 6v10, but more often than not a 4v6-7. I'm not complaining, just demonstrating how numbers and actuality can be lost amid on-the-fly decisions. Everyone wants a fight to sway into their best interest, whether that's directly helping an enemy or singling out the largest group on the field, eventually, everyone will work with everyone.I subjected myself to the same decision at the final battle Loop was present at and immediately regretted it, Ghent can attest this, and we proceeded to go right back to Brit Gate and began attacking the people we ignored for a brief moment just before. It's unfortunate we hold winning and losing on such pedestals and I hope neither of them were the reason for the main guilds fighting last night to log off as well as those who fought against extreme odds as I think we can all try our best to maintain fights aslong as possible and as fun as possible for everyone's enjoyment.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

^^^ thank you for not being a toxic player.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

I made a surprise visit on the mage cause these kids keep saying I cant play one, had to remind loop why im 10x the mage any of them are.
Maloskies likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Vander Nars wrote:I made a surprise visit on the mage cause these kids keep saying I cant play one, had to remind loop why im 10x the mage any of them are.
Best mage in uo imo, right next to magepoint and raspy
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Josh

Post by Josh »

dlb wrote:1:53 +
Frostmourne
Scaramanzia
Slappin Da Bass
Peter Aerts
Mr. Perfect
and + Pat on our side for a few minutes. Unless the above characters are alts of the ones in the video at the timestamp those were all the people on the field simultaneously fighting mostly us. At its worst it was a 6v10, but more often than not a 4v6-7. I'm not complaining, just demonstrating how numbers and actuality can be lost amid on-the-fly decisions. Everyone wants a fight to sway into their best interest, whether that's directly helping an enemy or singling out the largest group on the field, eventually, everyone will work with everyone.I subjected myself to the same decision at the final battle Loop was present at and immediately regretted it, Ghent can attest this, and we proceeded to go right back to Brit Gate and began attacking the people we ignored for a brief moment just before. It's unfortunate we hold winning and losing on such pedestals and I hope neither of them were the reason for the main guilds fighting last night to log off as well as those who fought against extreme odds as I think we can all try our best to maintain fights aslong as possible and as fun as possible for everyone's enjoyment.
Tbf, the ones I showed are the only ones we grouped with, the rest attacked us (as you can see frostmoure paralyzes me, and they kept doing it after tbh). Mr perfect attacks us too (he doesn’t like us). I didn’t see any of the others after we agreed to join up, I think they had left (could be wrong, just didn’t notice it in my recordings)
Edit: honestly I don’t think scaramanzia and Peter were there, or randomly showed up, I thought they had been there for previous fights not the current, not 100% sure though.