Great Harrower fight.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Alvin

Great Harrower fight.

Post by Alvin »

Good fight. It was a pleasure to see a group of KvG, nWo, and Hz playing together in one party - all retards together. The result of this fight is only natural - you could not have won vs CHN.

Thumbs up to Chinese for organizing fights and choosing time for harrower when whole server is on !!
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Vander Nars likes this.
JlM

Re: Great Harrower fight.

Post by JlM »

Alvin wrote:Good fight. It was a pleasure to see a group of KvG, nWo, and Hz playing together in one party - all retards together. The result of this fight is only natural - you could not have won vs CHN.

Thumbs up to Chinese for organizing fights and choosing time for harrower when whole server is on !!
When is whole server online?
Josh

Post by Josh »

Alvin wrote:Good fight. It was a pleasure to see a group of KvG, nWo, and Hz playing together in one party - all retards together. The result of this fight is only natural - you could not have won vs CHN.

I'm glad you decided to help the 14 person guild (you would count as the 15th guy) vs 7 people, 2 of which weren't even in call L O L. And how the fuck did yall get wiped 3x times? We took it, pushed yall out when holding it, then took it again.

Honestly, I'm not surprised you chose helping a 14 member zerg vs 7 dudes, you wouldn't even lead your own guild into a fight during Htown, "let's wait for Malo or Josh." - Alvin 2018 Halloween Town.

Hey man, it's a win in our book, we fucked up 15 people with 7 people (only 1 necromage who could wither LOL) and we got out with like 6 scrolls thanks to that dude named forever.

Stealther looks good on you, now you can "successfully hide from pvp."

But to actual CHN, gg, it was a lot of fun
Last edited by Josh on April 18th, 2019, 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

I wouldnt count alvin in their numbers, he had zero affect on the fight and we still left with a portion of the scrolls. We shouldnt be so hard on alvin, his guild has fallen apart without kvg there to lead it and this is the only pvp he can enjoy now.
Josh likes this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

I think it was like 4am est on a weekday. :roll:
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Josh likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

show vid
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Maloskies wrote:show vid
That would be super boring one to post - 2 hours of KvG/nWo/Hz trying to out-field Chinese pvm players.

Thanks for all the feedback, staring down your shortcomings is not easy for most people and so I am not upset with all the hateful comments. I cant see why would you count me in CHN's team. As someone pointed out I was only messing around on a stealther, never accepting invitation to any of the sides; naturally, I favored honorable players of CHN over trash-people of KvG/nWo/Hz.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Josh

Post by Josh »

I got vid of the first push and hold (not the 2nd push and ending unfortunately) haven’t edited yet though
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ofc Alvin would think it’s boring, he wouldn’t know what’s going on considering he has the strategic mind of a potato.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Alvin wrote:
That would be super boring one to post - 2 hours of KvG/nWo/Hz trying to out-field Chinese pvm players.

Thanks for all the feedback, staring down your shortcomings is not easy for most people and so I am not upset with all the hateful comments. I cant see why would you count me in CHN's team. As someone pointed out I was only messing around on a stealther, never accepting invitation to any of the sides; naturally, I favored honorable players of CHN over trash-people of KvG/nWo/Hz.
I really just dont understand how a potato, like yourself, feels he has any right to have an opinion on pvp. Especially, when you cant actually pvp to save your life. You literally sit on the best items in the game, and cant build a proper suit. You cant position or listen to calls or even lead your own guild in a fight. Im incredibly confused how you just come into the pvp forum and feel like you are a relevant source of information.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Alvin wrote:

Someone sounds super salty about being treated like a peon during htown.
Josh likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Alvin wrote:naturally, I favored honorable players of CHN over trash-people of KvG/nWo/Hz.
Naturally, you would call the group of 14 players more honorable than the group of 7... I'm sure these numbers are wrong, but you didn't argue, so they must be close.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Alvin wrote:naturally, I favored honorable players of CHN over trash-people of KvG/nWo/Hz.
Naturally, you would call the group of 14 players more honorable than the group of 7... I'm sure these numbers are wrong, but you didn't argue, so they must be close.
(14) network, dg, hihi, crossfire, frostmoure, xiation, dark, sniper, patricia, anisk, yourvenus, lolth, forever, jell killer
+ alvin = 15
vs
(7) me, anthony file, vander, scaramanzia, epicurus, peter, strawberry (idk how to spell or pronounce his name so i call him strawberry)
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Josh wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
(14) network, dg, hihi, crossfire, frostmoure, xiation, dark, sniper, patricia, anisk, yourvenus, lolth, forever, jell killer
+ alvin = 15
vs
(7) me, anthony file, vander, scaramanzia, epicurus, peter, strawberry (idk how to spell or pronounce his name so i call him strawberry)

Strawberry is Koziar.
dlb

Post by dlb »

Josh wrote:(7) me, anthony file, vander, scaramanzia, epicurus, peter, strawberry (idk how to spell or pronounce his name so i call him strawberry)
super mega zerg alliance :popcorn:
Josh and The Silvertiger like this.