Great Harrower fight.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Bad Religion

Re: Great Harrower fight.

Post by Bad Religion »

Alvin is trolling, he knows the chinese are cowards
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Bad Religion wrote:Alvin is trolling, he knows the chinese are cowards
Chinese people fight till the end. They have some defects, most connected with their high-ping, cowardice, however, is not among them.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Alvin wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:Alvin is trolling, he knows the chinese are cowards
Chinese people fight till the end. They have some defects, most connected with their high-ping, cowardice, however, is not among them.
Id say pre htown 2017 CHN didnt act like cowards but over last year+ they run into the guardzone constantly on blues with superior numbers. Honestly was very disappointing when chn started to play this way, they still much pretty lose every fight even in the guard zone.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Alvin is a cuck
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Vitek- likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

I like chn, don’t care to debate if they’re cowards or not. Alvin, however, is afraid to die in a 20 yr old game. Alvin you can afford to lose 6k, it’s okay.
DG

Post by DG »

Alvin is a good pvper and decent organizer in spawn area fights.Had many good combats against Req when they were more active.
Josh

Post by Josh »

DG wrote:Alvin is a good pvper
False.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

DG wrote:Alvin is a good pvper and decent organizer in spawn area fights.Had many good combats against Req when they were more active.
You trying to convince urself?
tank

Post by tank »

Josh wrote:
False.
Why kvg "gods" didnt take part of 1v1 and 2v2 tournaments? I see u guys only strong on casting explo + energy bolt + lighting for 1 target :D But cant do anything else
Josh

Post by Josh »

tank wrote:
Josh wrote:
False.
Why kvg "gods" didnt take part of 1v1 and 2v2 tournaments? I see u guys only strong on casting explo + energy bolt + lighting for 1 target :D But cant do anything else
I did on the first day. I misunderstood the times on the post, didnt realize it was UTC, thought it was EST timezone on the 2nd day.

Also tank, i've killed you on old demise casting while i was in protection 1v1 twice. Please refrain from talking to me, you're actually a potato.
tank

Post by tank »

Josh wrote:
tank wrote:
Josh wrote: False.
I did on the first day. I misunderstood the times on the post, didnt realize it was UTC, thought it was EST timezone on the 2nd day.

Also tank, i've killed you on old demise casting while i was in protection 1v1 twice. Please refrain from talking to me, you're actually a potato.
Only 1 person who can kill my warrior with old casting was Loler and maybe Ajani on Pits. So, hide your dreams :D
tank

Post by tank »

Josh wrote:I did on the first day. I misunderstood the times on the post, didnt realize it was UTC, thought it was EST timezone on the 2nd day.
Also i saw 4+ kvg people in the first day, but u lost everything. Also Epi was like a virgin
Josh

Post by Josh »

tank wrote:
Josh wrote:I did on the first day. I misunderstood the times on the post, didnt realize it was UTC, thought it was EST timezone on the 2nd day.
Also i saw 4+ kvg people in the first day, but u lost everything. Also Epi was like a virgin
I lost vs poison bleed mage with a scribe mage in an arena we can't use pots. I'm fine with it, I shouldn't win that.

Epi was trolling in the 2v2, that was funny.
tank

Post by tank »

Josh wrote:
tank wrote:
I lost vs poison bleed mage with a scribe mage in an arena we can't use pots. I'm fine with it, I shouldn't win that.

Epi was trolling in the 2v2, that was funny.
Was funny?
It shows complete helplessness.

I also remember someone wanted duels with pots but kvg ignored 2nd day tournament :D
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

tank wrote:
Josh wrote:
False.
You forgot para field's
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."