Great Harrower fight.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
tank

Re: Great Harrower fight.

Post by tank »

The Silvertiger wrote:
tank wrote:
Josh wrote: False.
Why kvg "gods" didnt take part of 1v1 and 2v2 tournaments? I see u guys only strong on casting explo + energy bolt + lighting for 1 target :D But cant do anything else
You forgot para field's
oh really. ty
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

tank wrote:
Josh wrote:
tank wrote:
Also i saw 4+ kvg people in the first day, but u lost everything. Also Epi was like a virgin
I lost vs poison bleed mage with a scribe mage in an arena we can't use pots. I'm fine with it, I shouldn't win that.

Epi was trolling in the 2v2, that was funny.
Was funny?
It shows complete helplessness.

I also remember someone wanted duels with pots but kvg ignored 2nd day tournament :D
Sounds like u wanna 2v2? 3v3? im sure we can set something up and remind you why yall lose fights that require skill.
Josh

Post by Josh »

tank wrote:
Josh wrote:
tank wrote:
Also i saw 4+ kvg people in the first day, but u lost everything. Also Epi was like a virgin
I lost vs poison bleed mage with a scribe mage in an arena we can't use pots. I'm fine with it, I shouldn't win that.

Epi was trolling in the 2v2, that was funny.
Was funny?
It shows complete helplessness.

I also remember someone wanted duels with pots but kvg ignored 2nd day tournament :D
Uhm do i need to requote myself? I misread times.
Helpessness? no one was helpless?
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
tank wrote:
Josh wrote: False.
Why kvg "gods" didnt take part of 1v1 and 2v2 tournaments? I see u guys only strong on casting explo + energy bolt + lighting for 1 target :D But cant do anything else
You forgot para field's
You don't even know where fel is breh.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Josh wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
tank wrote:
You forgot para field's
I heard it's over there, but I'm not sure.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Josh wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: You forgot para field's
I heard it's over there, but I'm not sure.
Nah it's over here.