What i think of the pvp rewards from the holiday PvP events

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Loler

What i think of the pvp rewards from the holiday PvP events

Post by Loler »

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/413944733

So for years I've been attending 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 tournaments at the holiday events and have felt slighted. I put a lot of effort into perfecting my suits my templates however it feels my efforts are in vain. The winners of the maze events, pvm events, hungry game events are all awarded darkside dyes on top of the reward bag that all event winners win. Usually an ethy that decays in a month (don't understand why these ethies have decay) and usually a gift card from bronze-gold. The pvm winner gets a statue/trophy that says the year and PVM winner. But the PVP winners get the generic grab bag and a pat on the ass.

Welp this is just my feelings so I made a video shortening the 1 month of the ethies lifespan to less then a day for 2 and a few minutes for the other 2.

Just a cry baby pvper crying about rewards for the event that takes the most preparation from the player side.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
royal kapero2

Re: What i think of the pvp rewards from the holiday PvP events

Post by royal kapero2 »

I won all 3 1v1s.. in February/March.. And It's only for fun..

What I would like to see is Staff allowing all field rules, then people like me will care more maybe because the standard rules which disallow most of the ninja spells/potions/poison/paralyze and so on, while mages can bleed/poison/disarm and so on are outdated and smells like pre-aos. :P
Loler

Post by Loler »

I'm okay with random 1 v 1 events not giving rewards more then a gold check. The ones scheduled for Holiday events however are different. They are pre-planned events that are announced for everyone to know the time they will occur.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Oh, the easter festival, It escaped my notice, I have been busy lately. Then yes. It should be equally rewarded as PvM events, the effort should be adequate to rewards, this way people won't be discouraged, but encouraged.. Money talks..

I doubt anyone joins a scavenger hunt because he likes to pick up things that look like a penis.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I only joined the pvm event last year(summer event) cause i knew the reward was a darkside dye. I didn't even join all the pvp events i joined 1 and won it. had i joined all i would have probably won all events. But whats the point?
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Some people stated they don't care PvP, so it's not fair to get good rewards in PvP events. I think the issue with PvP events is they are not as popular as PvM events. During PvM event activities only a narrow group of people, like one per 30 participants enjoy rewards, while on PvP events, there is one best player among 10 participants, worth to note they were not many participants because they knew about bad rewards*, so it's a vicious circle. Because they have no reason, motivation to join.
(bad rewards for most of the ppl or my personal reason would be - bad rules).
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Rewards for PvP events are usually fubar. It's never a priority.
Lucifall
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

A piece of clothing, engraved with special color would be a nice accent. But ethereal mounts that perish within time are unwelcomed. Because the date of the next event for getting them will be long after their lifetime.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I agree and have been an advocate for better rewards for years. Maybe we just need arden or josh to post for us... :roll:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

What happens when you dont have a pvp manager and you have 2 pvmers running events.
dlb

Post by dlb »

bruh you should be happy you even got that 11.5k check

Josh

Post by Josh »

Getting better event rewards are cool, but maybe they should work on making fun events, all these events they have are stale, with the exception of very few (from what I’ve heard hunger games is kinda fun).
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Need eos to come back and get rid of selene and larson or at least confine them to pet dueling and mazes