uo demise pvp video

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Josh

uo demise pvp video

Post by Josh »

Demise pvp video - no shit talk attached. GG to anyone featured in the video. Fun fights!

Yumiako

Re: uo demise pvp video

Post by Yumiako »

Having fun with that Bokuto mage?
Josh likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Yumiako wrote:Having fun with that Bokuto mage?
yep
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Hahaha at that kill at 1:30

I feel so ashamed, it was 5 AM, and completely tired I wanted to play UO. Fu me :(
Nice video anyway.
Josh

Post by Josh »

royal kapero2 wrote:Hahaha at that kill at 1:30

I feel so ashamed, it was 5 AM, and completely tired I wanted to play UO. Fu me :(
Nice video anyway.
lol, yeah i had the same thing happen for me vs you and kate in despise, it was 4 am and i wasnt thinking clearly and ran through a 60 damage deathstrike lol
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Why try to feed hiryu a bola at 2:35? thats not how he dismounts people dummy
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Josh

Post by Josh »

Maloskies wrote:Why try to feed hiryu a bola at 2:35? thats not how he dismounts people dummy
He doesn’t dismount as it is... #thanksrunuo
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I don't know what the dismount rate is on OSI, but if it were as much as cu bleed, sleeping dragon would be disgusting for a samp. I mean it's not the greatest now, but it would basically be a dismount every whirlwind. So on lvl 3 the lessers dismount and your pet dies from acidic pools due to leftover kappa. On lvl 4, you couldn't get away fast enough/your mount would get trucked. Anywho, that's all pvm.

I agree with your Alvin post, but am too lazy to post in the other thread. If Alvin isn't homosexual, he should consider switching over b/c he knows how to fondle the jelly beans and fit all of the popsicle in his mouth.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:I don't know what the dismount rate is on OSI, but if it were as much as cu bleed, sleeping dragon would be disgusting for a samp. I mean it's not the greatest now, but it would basically be a dismount every whirlwind. So on lvl 3 the lessers dismount and your pet dies from acidic pools due to leftover kappa. On lvl 4, you couldn't get away fast enough/your mount would get trucked. Anywho, that's all pvm.

I agree with your Alvin post, but am too lazy to post in the other thread. If Alvin isn't homosexual, he should consider switching over b/c he knows how to fondle the jelly beans and fit all of the popsicle in his mouth.
what the fuck....?
but the osi dismount rate (during ML) is 20%, here it's like 3% or something low af.