Quick video of idoc fight vs CHN

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Josh

Quick video of idoc fight vs CHN

Post by Josh »

Here is a fight for an idoc vs CHN this morning. The fight was much longer, but most of it was running around getting dismounted and not dying, so here are the highlights from it.
Shallan

Re: Quick video of idoc fight vs CHN

Post by Shallan »

When posting about idocs ppl should post what they looted ;P
Ofc realthings not like xxx val hammers or smth.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Josh wrote:[...] The fight was much longer, but most of it was running around getting dismounted and not dying [...]
Are you now going to make a new forum topic for every recorded instance of you "running around and not dying" ? Chinese were winning the fight, too bad the idoc went down so late and they had to go to bed before it fell down.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
patla likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Alvin wrote:
Josh wrote:[...] The fight was much longer, but most of it was running around getting dismounted and not dying [...]
Are you now going to make a new forum topic for every recorded instance of you "running around and not dying" ? Chinese were winning the fight, too bad the idoc went down so late and they had to go to bed before it fell down.
You gotta work on your blowjobs man, try to focus a little bit more on the balls, the chinese like that.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Josh

Post by Josh »

Alvin wrote:
China was winning the fight, Originally but we weren’t dying to them. We got Juanma and katniss then we started winning.
You can also get off my dick buddy, I post most fights, not all are vs chn, just chn is the only one with balls to fight us consistently, but you wouldn’t understand considering you wouldn’t even lead your guild into htown, zzz, scared to die in a 20 yr old game.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Shallan wrote:When posting about idocs ppl should post what they looted ;P
I looted shitty armor lol, so I felt it wasn’t so exciting.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Josh wrote:
Shallan wrote:When posting about idocs ppl should post what they looted ;P
I looted shitty armor lol, so I felt it wasn’t so exciting.
I just tought it would be nice so ppl know for what they were fighting.

Anyway nice that u ppl have fun :)

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Josh likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Alvin wrote:
You make a fair point, when can we expect to see you upload a video of req pvping? If possible a video from this current year would be nice.
Chad Reed

Post by Chad Reed »

Vander Nars wrote:
Alvin wrote:
You make a fair point, when can we expect to see you upload a video of req pvping? If possible a video from this current year would be nice.
Req? what is it? What it means?
Ah.. yeah yeah, I know.. PVM Guild ----> [Playing at Vendor Mall]
ARGENTINA

Discord: Chad Reed#6568