some advices for improve pvp

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Josh

Re: some advices for improve pvp

Post by Josh »

Buguei wrote: October 5th, 2019, 6:06 pm its really inviable to play against archers while you are mage without parry
Not true.

That being said, I agree with most of these changes and don't mind some. Mana leech should be osi-like, that'd nerf archers pretty well without making them useless.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Buguei wrote: October 6th, 2019, 3:51 pm
tank wrote: October 6th, 2019, 9:41 am Faction arties will kill the server. Don’t do it.
Fix cu.
Don’t need to fix archers, because people play with teams and everyone can get gheal. If u want stay alive, make parry-mage, it helps a lot. If u play scribe-alchemy mage or tact-mage, be ready for gheals from teammates.
And finally I am not sure about pouches, bc it will kill paralyze ability and make dis balance to pvp
so youre talking to everyone make same template in demise? and archers keep hitting 40 in one shot with parablow + 60 from trap 🙄
Tank is the type of guy to complain that we're targeting the same target in a field fight. Sync dumping is for newbs amirite?
Josh

Post by Josh »

tank wrote: October 6th, 2019, 4:08 pm
tank wrote: October 6th, 2019, 9:41 am Faction arties will kill the server. Don’t do it.
Fix cu.
Don’t need to fix archers, because people play with teams and everyone can get gheal. If u want stay alive, make parry-mage, it helps a lot. If u play scribe-alchemy mage or tact-mage, be ready for gheals from teammates.
And finally I am not sure about pouches, bc it will kill paralyze ability and make dis balance to pvp
so youre talking to everyone make same template in demise? and archers keep hitting 40 in one shot with parablow + 60 from trap 🙄
Good archers always were better than pure mages.
This is false. Good mages will find a way to beat most archers. I've beaten most archers on this server (who still play) on osi casting. But it's all about rng and playing around timers.
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

Fix cu.
First of all, u are not special.

But as u can see, mages are still better in team fights vs equal archer team size.
If u will decrease archer damage, 25% or more people will quit Demise because of their ping and because they collect archer gear many years.

2nd. Trap pouches. U can use it manually when needed, and ask teammates for gheal. This is the answer for pouches.
Lol, you are talking this shit cause you dont even pvp in demise, you had to pray to god to have a good rng about pouch, its easier to have fix damages, and dont hit 50 in a trash pouch, i just think its annoying to hit 40-50 in a normal hit and +50 in pouch, archers still have the most damage in this server, yumi hits 70-80, i dont mind if you habe propriety to talk anything about pvp cause you just bot champs so whatever
tank

Post by tank »

Buguei wrote: October 6th, 2019, 10:04 pm

But as u can see, mages are still better in team fights vs equal archer team size.
If u will decrease archer damage, 25% or more people will quit Demise because of their ping and because they collect archer gear many years.

2nd. Trap pouches. U can use it manually when needed, and ask teammates for gheal. This is the answer for pouches.
Lol, you are talking this shit cause you dont even pvp in demise, you had to pray to god to have a good rng about pouch, its easier to have fix damages, and dont hit 50 in a trash pouch, i just think its annoying to hit 40-50 in a normal hit and +50 in pouch, archers still have the most damage in this server, yumi hits 70-80, i dont mind if you habe propriety to talk anything about pvp cause you just bot champs so whatever
haha. Yumi hits 70-80 in 5% only. and they miss alot vs parry-mages. ofc archers will do more damage, because they can miss, and they miss more than 50%. Mages dont miss. If u die very fast, it is not our problem but yours
tank

Post by tank »

Josh wrote: October 6th, 2019, 8:42 pm
This is false. Good mages will find a way to beat most archers. I've beaten most archers on this server (who still play) on osi casting. But it's all about rng and playing around timers.
what are u talking about? how pure scribe-mage can do something with 45 dci? archers will hit them avg in 6/10 + alchy damage and self-heal. I dont count loop and trt archers as perfect archers. Maybe u can kill them sometimes 1v1
tank

Post by tank »

Buguei wrote: October 6th, 2019, 10:04 pm yumi hits 70-80, i dont mind if you habe propriety to talk anything about pvp cause you just bot champs so whatever
First of all u will burn 10k+ hw kits to burn something like this yumi. And this worth to make 70-80 dmg sometimes. Lol.
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

tank wrote: October 6th, 2019, 10:38 pm
Buguei wrote: October 6th, 2019, 10:04 pm

haha. Yumi hits 70-80 in 5% only. and they miss alot vs parry-mages. ofc archers will do more damage, because they can miss, and they miss more than 50%. Mages dont miss. If u die very fast, it is not our problem but yours
So youte talking to me make a parry mage cause archer is bugged in demise and staff cant repair this? Na thx, i prefer they just repair this shit
tank

Post by tank »

if u dont have teammates for gheal it is your problem.

What we are talking about here? IT IS SO CRAZY HARD TO MAKE 4 MODS DAMAGE DEALER WEAPON.
And person who get this weapon can make more damage but also miss alot. Is it fair? i think yes. If u get good weapon, you can do more damage. The same for mage: if u get crazy ecru and 5 mods armor u will be better, but make the same for archer + weapon is hard.

I remember video where 3-4 kvg killed 7-8 archers in fields. Maybe even without parry-mages. So u just dont have skills for teamplay
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

tank wrote: October 6th, 2019, 11:05 pm if u dont have teammates for gheal it is your problem.

What we are talking about here? IT IS SO CRAZY HARD TO MAKE 4 MODS DAMAGE DEALER WEAPON.
And person who get this weapon can make more damage but also miss alot. Is it fair? i think yes. If u get good weapon, you can do more damage. The same for mage: if u get crazy ecru and 5 mods armor u will be better, but make the same for archer + weapon is hard.

I remember video where 3-4 kvg killed 7-8 archers in fields. Maybe even without parry-mages. So u just dont have skills for teamplay
Nah, you are totally wrong, its hard for u to make a script to farm hw totally afk?
I like how does trammies like to comment in this topic thinking hes right, its stupid to died to rng not skills... im sorry but youre wrong, if you think someone must have parrying to have fun in pvp and the problem isnt the bug skills of templates...
tank

Post by tank »

Buguei wrote: October 6th, 2019, 11:18 pm
tank wrote: October 6th, 2019, 11:05 pm if u dont have teammates for gheal it is your problem.

Nah, you are totally wrong, its hard for u to make a script to farm hw totally afk?
I like how does trammies like to comment in this topic thinking hes right, its stupid to died to rng not skills... im sorry but youre wrong, if you think someone must have parrying to have fun in pvp and the problem isnt the bug skills of templates...
U are stupid as kid. If u want to be more safe, u will play parry-mage, if u have good teammates, then u will play scribe-mage or tact-mage. When i had 70dci parry-mage, 3 archers cant kill me with moving shots, but these archers can kill me in 20 seconds without dci and parry.

Did u make atleast one 4 mods TOP bow/crossbow/yumi/composite? did u make hw these days? u will be in jail every day
Last edited by tank on October 6th, 2019, 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

tank wrote: October 6th, 2019, 11:23 pm
Buguei wrote: October 6th, 2019, 11:18 pm

U are stupid as kid. If u want to be more safe, u will play parry-mage, if u have good teammates, then u will play scribe-mage or tact-mage.

Did u make atleast one 4 mods TOP bow/crossbow/yumi/composite? did u make hw these days? u will be in jail every day
Lol, i wont keep arguing with a trammie, sorry, when you stop to abuse afk farms and come to felluca you can type in this topic cua
Last edited by Buguei on October 6th, 2019, 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tank

Post by tank »

Buguei wrote: October 6th, 2019, 11:26 pm Lol, i wont keep discuting with a trammie, sorry, when you stop to abuse afk farms and come to felluca you can type in this topic cua
We just play in different timezones, but req beat loop easy in 70-80% fights
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

tank wrote: October 6th, 2019, 11:29 pm
Buguei wrote: October 6th, 2019, 11:26 pm Lol, i wont keep discuting with a trammie, sorry, when you stop to abuse afk farms and come to felluca you can type in this topic cua
We just play in different timezones, but req beat loop easy in 70-80% fights
Err, i think you have to wash your glasses
Josh

Post by Josh »

tank wrote: October 6th, 2019, 10:43 pm
Josh wrote: October 6th, 2019, 8:42 pm
what are u talking about? how pure scribe-mage can do something with 45 dci? archers will hit them avg in 6/10 + alchy damage and self-heal. I dont count loop and trt archers as perfect archers. Maybe u can kill them sometimes 1v1
I’ve killed chad reed and Leo 1v1 plenty of times. I’ve killed all of chn plenty of times including network. They will hit 5/10 times unless they get hld proc. The key is timing your spells, and conflags. All it takes is explo explo Ebolt spam. You just need to do over 30 damage to make their bandages slip and that’s how you prevent them from healing. It’s very simple but partly rng if the archer wins. Also there are other tactics like walls/fields that a good mage could easily use to kill archers.

Archers aren’t hard to kill, they just take time, if they offscreen everytime they’re below 80% hp yeah maybe I can’t kill them, but I can’t kill anyone who offscreened that early, and no one would kill me if I offscreen at 80% every time either.

Good mages can lose to an archer but good mages will beat a good archer most the time, assuming they have a decent suit with correct resists + 45ish dci + 25 hpi