KVG returns for a day

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Maloskies

Re: KVG returns for a day

Post by Maloskies »

Arden wrote: May 18th, 2020, 5:14 pm We did all that without a vander
He might not have been there in person, but he was there in our hearts, every spell we casted and arrow we shot was something Vander had taught us.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Calvin wrote: May 18th, 2020, 5:46 pm some cool action, but its hard to tell who is who.. honestly i thought it was just 6 reds ganking a blue in the first clip :/
can you guys tell who is who then without any colours?
it might just be me cos im really bad with names and matching people to characters.

i would really need the green and orange colours to tell who is on what side...
whenever i visit field pvp im not on either side, so it's just 100% confusing.

we could do with guild tabards or something

would be cool if you organized a proper army unit :P

"23. The Book of Army Management says: On the field of battle, the spoken word does not carry far enough: hence the institution of gongs and drums. Nor can ordinary objects be seen clearly enough: hence the institution of banners and flags.
24. Gongs and drums, banners and flags, are means whereby the ears and eyes of the host may be focused on one particular point.
25. The host thus forming a single united body, is it impossible either for the brave to advance alone, or for the cowardly to retreat alone. This is the art of handling large masses of men.
26. In night-fighting, then, make much use of signal-fires and drums, and in fighting by day, of flags and banners, as a means of influencing the ears and eyes of your army."

voice comms are all good, but you want like pings, etc. and for everyone to know what they mean.

(that's sun tzu's art of war btw... dont forget i play a grand strategy game as well ;) )

https://store.steampowered.com/app/629520/Soundpad/
it's an idea anyway. main problem for me is the uniform to tell who's who

... i mean... i suppose your battles are a lot less chaotic because you're removed half the gfx from the game, but still...
most of us have been pvping for a long time and we know what each other's characters look like, as well as constantly watching the map
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Calvin wrote: May 17th, 2020, 6:43 pm ..... sorry for spamming... but, something worth knowing from psychology:

stupid people always remember the start and the end of things. they dont remember the middle so much.

so put your best shots at the start, and the end.
sounds about right, sorry about your luck.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Maloskies wrote: May 19th, 2020, 12:26 am
Arden wrote: May 18th, 2020, 5:14 pm We did all that without a vander
He might not have been there in person, but he was there in our hearts, every spell we casted and arrow we shot was something Vander had taught us.
im always watching over you, mostly disappointed about your poor performance but still watching.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Vander Nars wrote: May 19th, 2020, 3:09 am
Calvin wrote: May 17th, 2020, 6:43 pm ..... sorry for spamming... but, something worth knowing from psychology:

stupid people always remember the start and the end of things. they dont remember the middle so much.

so put your best shots at the start, and the end.
sounds about right, sorry about your luck.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial-position_effect

it's more for recall of a sequence, but the same applies to films and stuff