Kvg wins

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Kvg wins

Post by zulu2401 »

Oddly enough, Hz will never admit when they have been beaten. 9 out of 10 fights they outnumber us. 9 out of 10 fights we will win. We are clearly the better all around pvpers. Good fights Hz keep snoozing bitches. The thing about legit smack talk is that it looks bad when you immediately die afterwards. R.I.P Billy the bitch. Its funny though keeps us entertained. What happened Anthony? You still carrying everyone's weight? Haha got rekt.
Hugsforpeace and Dylan like this.
zulu2401

Re: Kvg wins

Post by zulu2401 »

We steal their champs with 2-3 players. They bring 9 to fight us. We still leave alive and with scrolls lol. Even the days they manage to kill a couple of us we still take out half their team. 6v12 earlier we killed 6 before they finally got us.
Dylan likes this.
Billy

Post by Billy »

mann you have issue lol #Feelbadman
IhurtFatkid I hurt 98% of demise players
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Na Nana boo boo I'm better than you. Stick your head in Doo doo
Dylan and Maloskies like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Ahhh shit I forgot. When do you ever see KVG fighting from a brit house? Never. We arent shit players like you guys using pathetic bullshit tactics. How could you do a 6v11 and let your guild leader die. Not once but twice. Then you get picked off like wack a mole. I'm not the one with issues bitch boy. I'm just so relieved you guys are pixeley challenged because I get to talk some major shit after you take an ass whipping like that hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Dylan likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Gawdamn I'm good.
Dylan likes this.
Billy

Post by Billy »

The funny part is you try to trigger us

but you are irrelevant.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

The funny part is you're still responding to my expert level trolls. And then you die
The Silvertiger and Dylan like this.
3dot

Post by 3dot »

Zulu's playing uo

Dylan

Post by Dylan »

wow what a coincidence, i have a character named KVGWINS
My characters: PurplespaceDrink, Kuye, Splashpot, a unicorn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS17QVF ... e=youtu.be
Billy

Post by Billy »

zulu2401 wrote:The funny part is you're still responding to my expert level trolls. And then you die
Troll ? uo is your life each time you post or talk it all come from your heart don't lie about it lol

True i died to you 1 vs 1 but it took you what 2 years and i can hear you scream I KILLED BILLY YES I KILLED MONIA GUY!
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

This game is hard. We don't need 9-18 people to win. So its like a double win for us :D
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Oh yes and I call targets for retards and stoners on my team. So you guys are not only losing to mentally challenged players but avid drug users. Triple win?
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Billy wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:The funny part is you're still responding to my expert level trolls. And then you die
Troll ? uo is your life each time you post or talk it all come from your heart don't lie about it lol

True i died to you 1 vs 1 but it took you what 2 years and i can hear you scream I KILLED BILLY YES I KILLED MONIA GUY!
Yap, 2 years of you off screening. Uo isn't my life lol. I play a grand total of less than 10 hours a week. Got more important shit to do like finger bang your sister
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Dying is part of UO. Everyone knows that. Kvg makes an Olympic fuckin sport of putting Hz heads on spikes. Zero house fighting and zero shit tactics that you pussies abuse.