Ass Whippin

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Ass Whippin

Post by zulu2401 »

For this video to make sense you must know what happened right before i hit record. Kvg was the last guild standing (only 4 of us) after an FFA with REQ, Hz, NwO and a few ESPP players. So we took a short break, Hz started talking shit to my stealther at brit gate calling us pussies etc etc after they just 11v4 zerged the fuck out of NwO so we decided to help each other and give Hz what they wanted. Was a fair fight and they lost even with their fuckin cross heal loops. LOL eat a bag of dicks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf6H2D-Ilb8
Russ4ua

Re: Ass Whippin

Post by Russ4ua »

Been watching some PvP vids while I work on getting geared. I don't understand what's fun about scripted PvP. The reason UO PvP was so popular was that you had to use your brain and react to what was being cast at you. This shit (not you, just in general) I'm seeing is 95% automated and yet people are proud of themselves?
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I run a few scripts just like everyone else but i dont have my guys running 'heal' loops at the end of all their macros. Thats just fuckin bad gameplay to make it that automated. All my targeting is random cycling or closest target. Teleports are cast and click. Small spells auto target, big ones dont. These fuckin retards are so bad at the game their guild leader gave them a script with all of my character serial numbers so they can target me everytime im on screen. They have also been known to run target share scripts. Picks up a designated message for characters serial number in guild chat and allows them to all dump on the same person perfectly every time with just one hotkey. They also check spawns with stealth bots, completely automated every 15 minutes that logs and tells them which guild, how many candles and location of the spawn in their discord chat. Then they talk shit cuz you didnt 4v11 them lol
Mister Pink and Russ4ua like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Whats funny as fuck is you watch them try to be offensive until one of them take damage and then 6 people start xhealing cuz of their script relay so the enemy lives or gets away lol.
Russ4ua

Post by Russ4ua »

Are they designated xheals? I didn't see them doing much but being a xheal bot. Which is basically like running dual clients to have a heal/cure/curse remove.

We need to get some GMs to crack down on stuff like stealth bots, HW, gold farming, etc.

Macros have always been around but I didn't realize how they'd taken over UO until I came back recently. I see now why SotA went with their deck system
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

They designate xheals by lowest health or yellow hits meaning mortals. Their guild leader basically has no life so he spends months and years writing script to give them an edge or just be a complete shitbag and focus on destroying PvP for demise. I got like 4-5 steadily active members and almost every night I play we destroy them until they have 15 members on. We never do any less than 4-5 vs 8-12 of them. That NwO guild was all mostly Hz members until recently. They got tired of 15v1 so they split.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Not to mention 80% of the day they check spawns with a script so it limits the success chance any guild has of finishing a spawn without raid. Unless you play from 2-6 am Eastern standard time you get probably 1 out of 10 spawns without a raid. We raid them sometimes and win but when they have 8-10 Necro weavers it's pointless cuz you always end up choke point fighting for like 3 hours. Not much else they know how to do.
Mister Pink likes this.
Billy

Post by Billy »

Kvg nWo ESPP you guy are in the same guild lol
IhurtFatkid I hurt 98% of demise players
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Billy wrote:Kvg nWo ESPP you guy are in the same guild lol
Did you miss the part where we kill each other or you just fuckin retarded?
Billy

Post by Billy »

zulu2401 wrote:
How can you kill each other when you guy are in the same guild and you can't call someone else retarded when you are one wtf dude cmon haha
ronny.p likes this.
Billy

Post by Billy »

and why you you didnt join the fight we just did right now ? not enough member online ?

let me hear your lame excuse my little cunt hahaha
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Billy wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
How can you kill each other when you guy are in the same guild and you can't call someone else retarded when you are one wtf dude cmon haha
Holy shit you French Canadian retard. Go play in the road. It's not the same guild. Now you're stupid 3 times. Congratz
Maloskies likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Billy wrote:and why you you didnt join the fight we just did right now ? not enough member online ?

I was fighting and you lost. We had your corpses scattered from your guild house all the way to destard. Was pretty funny.
Billy

Post by Billy »

zulu2401 wrote:
Billy wrote:
zulu2401 wrote: Did you miss the part where we kill each other or you just fuckin retarded?
Holy shit you French Canadian retard. Go play in the road. It's not the same guild. Now you're stupid 3 times. Congratz
Not the same guild but you guy are holding each others dicks (servos getting all excited) and you are trying to act dumb but you don't need to lol
Billy

Post by Billy »

zulu2401 wrote:
Billy wrote:and why you you didnt join the fight we just did right now ? not enough member online ?

I was fighting and you lost. We had your corpses scattered from your guild house all the way to destard. Was pretty funny.
you joined the fight when you were 10+ player kvg nWo espp and you still died atleast when you try to talk shit put some good argument because right now you are legit retarded