hahahahahhahaha

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Haswell

Re: hahahahahhahaha

Post by Haswell »

zulu2401 wrote:
Madmarz wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:I can't imagine how annoying that is in voice when their shot caller pisses his pants cuz I escape with 4% health saved when I magic arrow one of them rofl
Haven't pvp since Zen disbanded but that shit would be funny as fuck to watch, like fighting retarded robots lol
Yea MB and Diego(co-creater of uosteam) write all their robot scripts but it's actually making them worse as a team haha
not really, UOS creators have not played in a long time... you are talking about another Diego (common name in Brazil)
3dot and Nicinha like this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Lol, this fucking kid hahahahahaha. As i said before no one gives a fuck what you think kapero, people indulge your stupidity cause your a troll and because your legit dumb and its annoying. Other than that, try forming sentences with actual grammar so they make sense and make a point other than talking like a scorned 5 year old.
zulu2401 likes this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Awww dont get offended little boy
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Haswell wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Madmarz wrote: Haven't pvp since Zen disbanded but that shit would be funny as fuck to watch, like fighting retarded robots lol
Yea MB and Diego(co-creater of uosteam) write all their robot scripts but it's actually making them worse as a team haha
not really, UOS creators have not played in a long time... you are talking about another Diego (common name in Brazil)
You may be right I'm just going from what others have told me. This hello Kitty/diego.
3dot

Post by 3dot »

Haswell wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Madmarz wrote: Haven't pvp since Zen disbanded but that shit would be funny as fuck to watch, like fighting retarded robots lol
He can speak with property. Trust me. ;)
Nicinha and Haswell like this.