looking to join a pvp guild

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Re: looking to join a pvp guild

Post by zulu2401 »

Legacy wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:GMs should inspect, why people don't get fizzled and keep teleporting away even with bleed on, is casting broken that much? Magnify this malfunction.
Kapero can't handle the telelambos?

ROFL
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Saying "this is just how the game is" is a cop out strategy used to justify your lack of ability to compete in the game by yourself. Also, the "double clicking icons" argument is the weakest argument as to why scripts are justified, bc hotkeys require timing while holding down the fire ball ma macro key with a do not interrupt on it takes literally no skill at all (unless holding a button down is a skill I'm unaware of) and it only relies on who's ping is better. The only things I would feel is a script that I use is a 'get bar' so I can drag enemy bars and the built in mini heal/cure self which I admit is my crutch, however that is also on razor (just it's shit on razor comparatively). Look, pvp has only changed bc instead of striving to be better than your opponent you let a robot cast and do things you wouldn't otherwise be able to do, effectively. You kiddos don't know how to take an L and learn from it. It's the reason why you kids have problems sync dropping absent a xfield (shit, half of you can't even xfield properly) or some random archer mage mortal or conc blow. Scripts won't save you from a proper sync dump, they only make terrible players slightly harder to kill. Trust me, scripts don't outweigh skill, any good group of pvpers will beat a group of scripters. We do it daily.
Arden and zulu2401 like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

zulu2401 wrote:Report button is broke as well
Funniest thing I've seen in awhile.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

atomic chicken wrote:Saying "this is just how the game is" is a cop out strategy used to justify your lack of ability to compete in the game by yourself. Also, the "double clicking icons" argument is the weakest argument as to why scripts are justified, bc hotkeys require timing while holding down the fire ball ma macro key with a do not interrupt on it takes literally no skill at all (unless holding a button down is a skill I'm unaware of) and it only relies on who's ping is better. The only things I would feel is a script that I use is a 'get bar' so I can drag enemy bars and the built in mini heal/cure self which I admit is my crutch, however that is also on razor (just it's shit on razor comparatively). Look, pvp has only changed bc instead of striving to be better than your opponent you let a robot cast and do things you wouldn't otherwise be able to do, effectively. You kiddos don't know how to take an L and learn from it. It's the reason why you kids have problems sync dropping absent a xfield (shit, half of you can't even xfield properly) or some random archer mage mortal or conc blow. Scripts won't save you from a proper sync dump, they only make terrible players slightly harder to kill. Trust me, scripts don't outweigh skill, any good group of pvpers will beat a group of scripters. We do it daily.
Share get bar plz. Ctrl+shift game is weak.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Is that the Nick who that is Blitz's bud? If so shoot me a discord message and I'll send it to you. I'm josh from pest/ultimashards
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

na I know Nick tho and am also friends with Blitz. I went to ATL as Crunch and he was something like BiG AnGrY CrUncH or some shit so people always mistake me for him.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

atomic chicken wrote:It's the reason why you kids have problems sync dropping absent a xfield (shit, half of you can't even xfield properly) or some random archer mage mortal or conc blow. Scripts won't save you from a proper sync dump, they only make terrible players slightly harder to kill.
Qft, also, reported for the same.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."