Fell IDOC Castle Danger Now

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Re: Fell IDOC Castle Danger Now

Post by zulu2401 »

ortiz wrote:Integrity in pvp on this server? LMAO... yall silly... who gives a fuck about numbers... I pvp'd pretty much solo for years and yall never had integrity when it was 6-8 of yall trying to gank me.. when I started pvping here I tried to play with integrity, but after a while shit got old getting ganked/fielded/bola'd/eo para sync dumped 5v1.. fuck yall.. ibra go choke on a stealth dick.
You playing solo was your problem and yea everyone was always super annoyed you just come to brit and sit in guards. Only time you died was jerkin off afk sitting in guards. You sucked then and you suck now. Honestly didn't think nwo would turn out this disgusting but whatever. I never feel bad dying to 9 retards spamming dismounts and teleport special move scripts. Awesome skill
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

You guys have become the exact opposite of what you set out to be. Exactly like Hz only less coordinated but you die just as easy without getting remove curse spams and xheals from 3 dudes. When I show up to brit for PvP and get 5 of you on me it doesn't make me look bad. It makes you look bad especially when any of you have to off screen cuz you're redline or spam xheals
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

it wasnt too long ago that you only played your blue and sat your mystical llama herder ass in guards doing the very thing you are shit talking me for doing.. never met someone who claims to be so unbothered by this game yet pours so much emotion into it.. and we dont have a chiv mage on our team like you all.. you are a piece of shit.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Reefer

Post by Reefer »

ortiz wrote:it wasnt too long ago that you only played your blue and sat your mystical llama herder ass in guards doing the very thing you are shit talking me for doing.. never met someone who claims to be so unbothered by this game yet pours so much emotion into it.. and we dont have a chiv mage on our team like you all.. you are a piece of shit.
Shut up scrub.
gonthrax

Post by gonthrax »

Why's everyone hating on the chiv mage? Learn 2 teamplay.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

So far nwo is losing this forum battle. Let's go lito and kolbz.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

The Silvertiger wrote:So far nwo is losing this forum battle. Let's go lito and kolbz.
outnumbered :lol:
Bama wrote:

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

gonthrax

Post by gonthrax »

ortiz wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:So far nwo is losing this forum battle. Let's go lito and kolbz.
outnumbered :lol:
damn, that was on point and topical. :D
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

ortiz wrote:it wasnt too long ago that you only played your blue and sat your mystical llama herder ass in guards doing the very thing you are shit talking me for doing.. never met someone who claims to be so unbothered by this game yet pours so much emotion into it.. and we dont have a chiv mage on our team like you all.. you are a piece of shit.
Thats not true. I actually fought and killed people. Chiv mage doesnt make a difference if you know how to play. You guys can't sync dump worth a shit and you're uncoordinated as fuck. Same exact gameplay as Hz. Everyone attacks random targets and pray you actually kill anyone.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1483739650434.jpg
FB_IMG_1483739650434.jpg (17.72 KiB) Viewed 3185 times
kentares likes this.
ronny.p

Post by ronny.p »

ortiz wrote:Integrity in pvp on this server? LMAO... yall silly... who gives a fuck about numbers... I pvp'd pretty much solo for years and yall never had integrity when it was 6-8 of yall trying to gank me.. when I started pvping here I tried to play with integrity, but after a while shit got old getting ganked/fielded/bola'd/eo para sync dumped 5v1.. fuck yall.. ibra go choke on a stealth dick.
lol . pvpd solo for years ? or u mean sit at the guardzone for AGES!! haha . now u have 928183 players with u u can finally "play" fatlito
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

ronny.p wrote:
lol . pvpd solo for years ? or u mean sit at the guardzone for AGES!! haha . now u have 928183 players with u u can finally "play" fatlito
lets see you on something besides a stealth archer :popcorn:
Bama wrote:

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

ronny.p likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Last edited by royal kapero2 on March 12th, 2017, 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Last edited by royal kapero2 on March 12th, 2017, 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Last edited by royal kapero2 on March 12th, 2017, 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

miss you kapero
Discord: Maloskies#2094