Hz Recruitment

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
The Silvertiger

Re: Hz Recruitment

Post by The Silvertiger »

The Silvertiger wrote:You got me?
?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Anthony File wrote:as far as I'm aware we have no plan of allying anyone.
this is the KEY sentence.......please take note.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

The Silvertiger wrote:
?
I do believe there was a reason for not having you in the guild. I do know that you're rarely able to play due to being a dedicated truck driver. However, Hz is a democracy and if you're serious put in an application and I'll let you know the final verdict as soon as I can.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

desalonne wrote:
It's not entirely up to me as being stated before, we are a democracy among the emissaries. If it were up to me, my stance is to not alliance other guild as to ensure everyone we play with follows the same standards and guidelines. As for the history of Hz, as far as I'm aware we have never officially allied another guild and I don't think we intend to do so.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Anthony File wrote:
desalonne wrote:
It's not entirely up to me as being stated before, we are a democracy among the emissaries. If it were up to me, my stance is to not alliance other guild as to ensure everyone we play with follows the same standards and guidelines. As for the history of Hz, as far as I'm aware we have never officially allied another guild and I don't think we intend to do so.
So yall never allied qa/loop/req at a kvg/nwo oaks month or so ago? yeah try passing off that lie to someone that dont know better.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Retard alert ^
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

shit player^
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Anthony File wrote:
Hz was initially allied with Barcode.

Then it was allied with Lukin's guild.

And under my request, was allied with what was the start of Loop, in 2014.

As for allying with people outside of the diplomacy menu, Hz will always do that if it's considered necessary. Play to win has been Hz's motto ever since we split from Barcode way back.
Lucifall
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Legacy wrote:
Lukin's guild.

SOAD
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Bama wrote:
Legacy wrote:
Lukin's guild.

SOAD
Yes
Lucifall
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Legacy wrote:
Anthony File wrote:
Hz was initially allied with Barcode.

Then it was allied with Lukin's guild.

And under my request, was allied with what was the start of Loop, in 2014.

As for allying with people outside of the diplomacy menu, Hz will always do that if it's considered necessary. Play to win has been Hz's motto ever since we split from Barcode way back.
its even worse than that Hz seems to actively avoid fights that are just for pvp fun. Iv seen Hz raid in mass numbers a oaks and when we get off spawners and head down to coon within 10 mins just to get a fight with HZ they just log off. The rather log off than risk losing a fight we are prepared for, in all my time in uo I cant remember a single guild that managed to maintain members with this type of attitude. I really dont understand what members of Hz see in their guild when they have 15+ on but their leaders say no we wont raid that coon cause its not worth the possible loss.
atomic chicken likes this.
The Silvertiger

Bama wrote:
Legacy wrote:
Lukin's guild.

SOAD
System of a Down. ;)
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
The Silvertiger

Anthony File wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
?
I do believe there was a reason for not having you in the guild. I do know that you're rarely able to play due to being a dedicated truck driver. However, Hz is a democracy and if you're serious put in an application and I'll let you know the final verdict as soon as I can.
I will never be a part of hz as long as mb's in it, which is rather unfortunate as I like him. I'm not exactly sure what I did wrong, but for some reason mb doesn't like me. It may be because I graduated with his irl cousin and he is embarrassed by his family... Idk... It may be that after I was banned I tried to keep in contact with my friends lukin and mb. He has accused me of being a stalker to other players, but that isn't true... It may be because I chose barcode over Hz... Idk... It's really sad that such good friends as we were, would have this weird relationship. I've only been upset with him once since he started this weird relationship and that was when my friend told me the stalker bit. Anywho, now you and anyone else who took the time to read this post knows as much as I do on the reason why I'm not currently in Hz.
Selling List & Vendor

Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Anthony File wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: ?
I will never be a part of hz as long as mb's in it, which is rather unfortunate as I like him. I'm not exactly sure what I did wrong, but for some reason mb doesn't like me. It may be because I graduated with his irl cousin and he is embarrassed by his family... Idk... It may be that after I was banned I tried to keep in contact with my friends lukin and mb. He has accused me of being a stalker to other players, but that isn't true... It may be because I chose barcode over Hz... Idk... It's really sad that such good friends as we were, would have this weird relationship. I've only been upset with him once since he started this weird relationship and that was when my friend told me the stalker bit. Anywho, now you and anyone else who took the time to read this post knows as much as I do on the reason why I'm not currently in Hz.

I'm thinking it's 1 of 2 reasons

1 before getting banned you got a lot of people in trouble and/or banned because you didn't know that you were telling Xavier's in game character things

Or

2 just because
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Anthony File wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: ?
:lol: