Hz Recruitment

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Anthony File

Hz Recruitment

Post by Anthony File »

Hz (Hellzapoppin') is now accepting open recruitment applications. If you are interested in joining you must fill out an application and message it to an Hz Emissary, if you don't know one off-hand feel free to message your application to me, or Fenerous on the forums.

After obtaining your application the emmisaries in Hz will review it and vote on whether or not to add you to the guild, which can take a few days to process. If your vote is approved you will be contacted and added to the guild. If at anytime there is any serious altercations or we don't feel you will work out in our group you are liable to be voted out of the guild.

Overall as a guild, we strive to have a solid group that works well together in any given situation and coordination is definitely a key factor. There is lots of potential for fun to be had within our guild and contrary to popular belief, a lot of us are good people once you get to know us and will go out of our way to help eachother.

There aren't many stipulations in joining Hz, however you must be able to understand and speak fluent English, and you will be required to have a protected Red Necromage for Harrowers/Spawns and Dungeon/Event fights. Other than that we are pretty lenient and easy going.

Application Form -

1. Please list all of your PvP and PvM character names and style of templates. -

2. How long have you been playing Demise, and what guilds both PvP/PvM are you affiliated with or have been affiliated with in the past? -

3. Are you familiar with UO Steam, UO Cartographer, and Discord App?
(If you don't have them you will be required to download and use them, in which case we can send you instructional links.) -

4. How much time on average do you spend a week actively playing Demise?
(We of course realize people have jobs, school and other real-life priorities to tend to. This will likely not effect your acceptance however, we would like to know how dedicated you can be.) -
Anthony File

Re: Hz Recruitment

Post by Anthony File »

Bump
royal kapero2 likes this.
Hugsforpeace

Post by Hugsforpeace »

Good luck in recruiting guys!
Hugsforpeace, The Skunt, Doom Boss, WhoreForHire

I'm a creepy weeaboo
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

You should join us.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Hugsforpeace

Post by Hugsforpeace »

Vitek- wrote:You should join us.
I'm pretty happy with not doing anything in D*A, thanks though!
Hugsforpeace, The Skunt, Doom Boss, WhoreForHire

I'm a creepy weeaboo
hrs024 and Anthony File like this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Bump
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

1. Please list all of your PvP and PvM character names and style of templates.

Zawisza Czarny, fencer and fel and vendormall trash talker, suit breaker, scammer, basically he's a savage,

Magery noobs, cheating illegal gatebot and luna trash talker.

2. How long have you been playing Demise, and what guilds both PvP/PvM are you affiliated with or have been affiliated with in the past?

I've been here around five years or more. I've been to most of the pvp guilds: legionaires$, NWO, nya, Go!, 303, req twice times, hz 16 times, kvg, 2015, lord, created Qing and WAR by myself, it might look hilarious but everytime I burnt bridges, so the chance for guild hopping equals 0 now. Though I didn't burn bridges in Hz, I left, whenever the situation told me to do so, in need of more action and more people to compete with but the situation has been stabilized for years.

3. Are you familiar with UO Steam, UO Cartographer, and Discord App?

Invite me to your discord group and share your UOC ips right now!

4. How much time on average do you spend a week actively playing Demise

I was on hiatus mostly due to my college, work and high ping but now my ping is getting better and I missed UO.

5. Do you guarantee to follow our codex and use an every opportunity to pester this place?

Obviously sir, I will combine my skill in game and my histrionics to create discord among newbies, I will find one million reasons to castigate my enemies.

6. How would you define a "comradeship" in one sentence?

It's when you give a piece of yourself to anyone in your guild, no matter if he is a pro or an antitalent, you strive to help him, and it will simply make everyone happy, improve cooperation and our ties will become stronger.
Anthony File and LEPPo like this.
ronny.p

Post by ronny.p »

kapero wants some attention . someone help him
Facko

Post by Facko »

ronny.p wrote:kapero wants some attention . someone help him
I would but he always reports me when i try
ultio mea est
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Bump.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Bump
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Contrary to the claims made in other threads - active members have declined significantly and we seem to only be able to field a small number of players. We need some reliable +1s.
fish, bass
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Bump
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

lol do you require a credit check, personal/professional references, drug tests, background check, and DNA samples too?
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Yes, and we contracted Zulu to personally extract the DNA samples between delivery runs for us, so feel free to take a courtesy shower prior to showing up.
fish, bass
hrs024 likes this.