Good fight hz

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Good fight hz

Post by zulu2401 »

Why hasn't MB completely abandoned you clowns yet? You're so damn bad. Keep the recruiting thread bumped though fags. Double numbers still isn't enough apparently.
EmilyIta

Re: Good fight hz

Post by EmilyIta »

Why your guild doesn't recruit new people?
gonthrax

Post by gonthrax »

We've added 1 or 2 guys over the last month. We don't need to recruit a bunch, i'd rather play with a small group of competent players then a large group of meat shields. This feeling is shared among most KVG members, hence why we play the way we do.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Honestly why should KvG recruit a bunch of new players, gear em up, teach them to pvp vs greater numbers just to have the Hz steal them away with promises of easy spawning with 20+ players?

KvG use to recruit new players, they recruited me(atl vet) new to server however very few people have my level of loyalty and would jump ship to be apart of the zerg. So KvG recruits people with honor and upstanding character, real manly men and we all oil each other for chest bumping... i think that was suppose to be a secret so nvm that last part.
Last edited by Vander Nars on April 24th, 2017, 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maloskies and zulu2401 like this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

None of the KVG members who left kvg were poached. All wanted out, most reason people wanted out of KVG was zulu. Just think about that.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Loler wrote:None of the KVG members who left kvg were poached. All wanted out, most reason people wanted out of KVG was zulu. Just think about that.
That's just an excuse they tell everyone to help themselves sleep better. A few of them were scamming pieces of shit or just plain crybabies who left for Hz. Good place for them I suppose. Most of them wanted back in when kvg was disbanded but we decided against it. Too much of a headache babysitting retards and trying to mediate confrontations every single day. You can believe everything they tell you because we really don't give a shit what you think about any of us. Or you can stop worrying about Zulu. My dick is bigger, get over it.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:None of the KVG members who left kvg were poached. All wanted out, most reason people wanted out of KVG was zulu. Just think about that.
Except Hz has been poaching other guilds since before I even arrived here and iv watch them do it after I started playing, so please tell me more about how Hz doesnt poach other guilds.
zulu2401 likes this.
Kush Tailored

Post by Kush Tailored »

Vander Nars wrote: they recruited me(atl vet)
For some reason your username has me thinking of a toon that was in HOT... what guild did you play in? I'm also from ATL. Ran with HOT after DEI fell to shit.
Discord: Kain#3638
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

I was never in hot, but fought them for many years as a member of LNR. What was your chars names on atl?
Kush Tailored

Post by Kush Tailored »

ahh the leather neck raiders... I ran with Big T back then. Mostly did spawns and fel yew gate fights
Discord: Kain#3638