tactics mage

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
TheUnknown0617

tactics mage

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

ok so im not the best pvper, but im trying to get into it and get better, im currently running a pure scribe mage, but id like to switch to tact since mortal seems to be what fucks me up the most lol
can anyone give me a layout of skills and gear i should use, cus looking into it, it seems like it would be very difficult to get enough hci and still maintain my lrc/lmc/mr and id really prefer to not have to run a reg suit as i will be dieing alot lol

my current suit is
ARI
CC
sash
AOF
pendant
HOM
Orny
runic sleeves/gloves/legs
70/70/65/70/75
max lmc
15 mr
100 LRC
43 DCI
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Maloskies

Re: tactics mage

Post by Maloskies »

Generally most people run glads with a 1/3 hci sdi ring, then they can put together some extra hci with a shield and/or trinket. Suit looks okay, I would try to get glads and move around some pieces though.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Billy

Post by Billy »

TheUnknown0617 wrote:ok so im not the best pvper, but im trying to get into it and get better, im currently running a pure scribe mage, but id like to switch to tact since mortal seems to be what fucks me up the most lol
can anyone give me a layout of skills and gear i should use, cus looking into it, it seems like it would be very difficult to get enough hci and still maintain my lrc/lmc/mr and id really prefer to not have to run a reg suit as i will be dieing alot lol

my current suit is
ARI
CC
sash
AOF
pendant
HOM
Orny
70/70/65/70/75
max lmc
15 mr
100 LRC
43 DCI
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
IhurtFatkid I hurt 98% of demise players
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Billy wrote:
TheUnknown0617 wrote:ok so im not the best pvper, but im trying to get into it and get better, im currently running a pure scribe mage, but id like to switch to tact since mortal seems to be what fucks me up the most lol

my current suit is
ARI
CC
sash
AOF
pendant
HOM
Orny
70/70/65/70/75
max lmc
15 mr
100 LRC
43 DCI
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I see you doing a lot of commenting lately, let's see you put those words to the test in the duel pits.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Billy

Post by Billy »

:lol:
Attachments
2.PNG
2.PNG (14.11 KiB) Viewed 3534 times
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (16.44 KiB) Viewed 3534 times
Shake, ortiz, Necrodog and 2 others like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Billy wrote::lol:

let me know when you want to duel for items. I'll gladly get a GM to hold them too.

kthxbai.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

LOL you fucken pwnt me with this comment :lol:
Billy likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

royal kapero2 wrote:
LOL you fucken pwnt me with this comment :lol:
I pwn you in-game, no need to be pwned on forums.
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

There's no need to talk Billy. You just make yourself look stupid when you run out of shit to say with that slow brain of yours. Lord Billy the bitch. I remember putting you to sleep with a necro mage and a death adder when your mortal spams and your nerve strikes failed to impress me. Was stupid I had to bait and corner you so you would stop running from a char that didn't have mortal. French Canadian piece of shit. Also, fuck you
hrs024 and Tempest like this.
Billy

Post by Billy »

zulu2401 wrote:
There's no need to talk Billy. I look stupid when i run out of shit to say with my Slow brain. Lord Billy My MASTER. I remember when you put me to sleep with 4 differente template when all i do is chitchat in uo demise forum to get your Attention Lord Billy Master but Always failed to impress you . Was stupid I had to bait and corner you so you would stop Ignoring me Senpai.Little Peasant Zulu. Also,
PLEASE Notice me Senpai
Mann i know you are trying very hard my brother but people that drink pee i aint very about that life so, yeah thank you for trying atleast ok bye
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

Billy, you should try harder on your english lol
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
hrs024, Maloskies and Tempest like this.
Billy

Post by Billy »

TheUnknown0617 wrote:Billy, you should try harder on your english lol
you should try harder playing your tactic mage dying 4 vs 1 is kinda silly garbage noob lol
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Apparently Billy is 5 years old so let me finish this argument. I'm rubber you're glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.
TheUnknown0617 likes this.
Billy

Post by Billy »

zulu2401 wrote:Notice me senpai .
:lol: :lol:
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

Wtf Billy when did you quit speaking English? I don't remember you having those issues before. Is that a troll? Btw Logan Billy does not fight with walls he has been running from people since they nerfed explosion potions. Anyone with 20 ping can run away 1v1 for 20 minutes until every debuff is casted and when your macro finally works, but who the fuck wants to?
hrs024 likes this.