Old player returning

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
royal kapero2

Old player returning

Post by royal kapero2 »

Yup, how bout me grabbing the keyboard and reinstalling that damned game and ..

.. how bout you go fuck yourselves cause you thought of helping me, I don't need any handouts, nor buddies. Let's say I will honky tonk you to death but very soon. You damn fools, I am the biggest outlaw you have never seen before. I will buy bandages and I will make y'all pay for this. It's time to bring my prime back. Like a real man, I can't stand this server is carrying so many suckers, buzzers and towel heads, get ready for a tight spot.
Alvin and EV like this.
zulu2401

Re: Old player returning

Post by zulu2401 »

Dumb dumb stupid dumb lame. Kapero you are the impudent fool of the likes demise has never seen. Everything you say has a tremendous lack of taste and cleverness. Use the chair and rope I gave you and kill yourself
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I have come to chew bubblegum and kick Kapero's ass, and i'm all out of bubblegum.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
hrs024 likes this.
EV

Post by EV »

lmao
If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit. ~ unknown.

Discord: EV#6151