Removing Paralyze = Putting TactMage On Pedestal

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Extremist223

Removing Paralyze = Putting TactMage On Pedestal

Post by Extremist223 »

This latest 1v1 tournament makes me pissed off. Wrestle parry mage is completely viable until they take out the ability to use paralyze. This puts tact mages on a pedestal, elevating them to the best template for 1v1 pvp. This is unfair to returning players because the cost of a tact mage suit is way more expensive. If you use the museum shield with 15hci and 15dci then you are forced to use a -0 sc weapon on your tact mage, otherwise you have to buy 15/15 shields that aren't even craftable anymore which is a change I think is terrible. Now my wrestle mage only gets to disarm the incoming mortal strike meaning im on defense the whole time instead of offense. Parry is wasted because sooner or later the mortal will hit. Since I can only disarm the chances of me finishing off the enemy is diminished greatly. What a bunch of bullshit.
Loler

Re: Removing Paralyze = Putting TactMage On Pedestal

Post by Loler »

Wouldn't paralyze still be stronger from a tact mage? It can do 25-35 damage and be used on a mortal weapon still?
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Tempest likes this.
Drak'in

Post by Drak'in »

+1 for players wanting the game to be changed, instead of learning the game
Extremist223

Post by Extremist223 »

I have the game learned, more people could "learn" how to pvp if the class that was #1 wasn't more expensive than wrestle mage, don't you think? If people are going to learn it would be easier with less barriers to entry....
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

you can always take wrestling off and put anatomy and put poisoning on your template.

nox vs mortal seems pretty fair knowing that you HAVE to cure a dp/lethal poison

yet a mortal will wear off after a few seconds..
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.