ReQ is a joke

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Megamanx

ReQ is a joke

Post by Megamanx »

Fuck REQ, I need the leaders permission to take a piss? What the fuck is this shit
Khaellthas likes this.
Vander Nars

Re: ReQ is a joke

Post by Vander Nars »

Did you get permission to post this?
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I see the Nazis had a lasting effect on polish heuehuehuehiehieh
Megamanx

Post by Megamanx »

Vander Nars wrote:Did you get permission to post this?
We were holding a semidar for like 30 minutes and I had to use the restroom so bad liquids were starting to soak my pants. The "leader" told me I could not leave to relieve myself until we finished the champ. I started sweating a lot (320lbs and counting) and panicking because my insides were ready to burst. It was the beggining of the 3rd wave when I said "fuck it" and invised myself and ran to my bathroom. When I came back, I found myself kicked from teamspeak and a message to "not abandon the guild". REQ wants control of my bladder and my soul, fuck them.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

This isnt Hello Kitty Magical Adventures. This is UO, it's serious business.
The Silvertiger and Alvin like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Im not gonna lie im very interested in the other side of this story, is megamanx a victim of a controling evil madman who would force this poor soul to urinate on himself as some sick twisted show of power or is the story much deeper than we've been told.

What if megamanx is a frequent urinator who always seems to vanish when the guild needs him most! Tune in next time to answer all these questions and more on Demise's Guiding Light!
Arden

Post by Arden »

My only question is, what did you do with your soaked pants?
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Arden wrote:My only question is, what did you do with your soaked pants?
I'm pretty sure they are permanently stuck to his 350lb fat ass.
Legacy likes this.
DG

Post by DG »

It seems to me that you are the most valueable player of the team.Your one-minute absence will be very likely to cause the complete faliure of the fight.
Take more responsibility!Hold your pee!
LadyReira

Post by LadyReira »

I always hold it in.
I think it's kind of leader's play.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

There have been some malicious and hateful rumours started in this topic.

Nobody is trying to control your soul, we only tell you what you are supposed to think. And no, ReQ players dont need leader's permission to use the bathroom - a permission from an emissary is more than enough.

All the bigger guilds have this things restricted. Old guilds like Eternity or OATH would not allow players in relations into the guild, as a wife/girlfriend was seen as a distraction from the game. If you are not happy about how this things work, you can always join D*A, or the Zapper's guild I am sure they will let you pee whenever you want.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

Alvin wrote:There have been some malicious and hateful rumours started in this topic.

Nobody is trying to control your soul, we only tell you what you are supposed to think. And no, ReQ players dont need leader's permission to use the bathroom - a permission from an emissary is more than enough.

All the bigger guilds have this things restricted. Old guilds like Eternity or OATH would not allow players in relations into the guild, as a wife/girlfriend was seen as a distraction from the game. If you are not happy about how this things work, you can always join D*A, or the Zapper's guild I am sure they will let you pee whenever you want.
This is important man, these new players don't understand.

When I was in 303 I had to purchase a small device to sit next to my chair in-case I needed to use the bathroom during a fight.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Just get an intercom so your mom can bring the training potty to you bro
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

Vitek- wrote:Just get an intercom so your mom can bring the training potty to you bro
She said the bills, the chips and the beer was the limit to her support.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Alvin wrote:
Zapper
I found his application

https://www.pof.com/member22373724.htm
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈