Good fight NWO

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Bad Religion

Good fight NWO

Post by Bad Religion »

Just wanted to say good fight NWO at the harrower in Hythloth. You guys were outnumbered by a lot and still contested really well. That is the reason I came back to the server was to have fights like that. I hope everyone had fun and thanks for the great fight. Let's keep them going! Feel free to post any screenshots or videos of the fight here.
zulu2401

Re: Good fight NWO

Post by zulu2401 »

You're all garbage when it takes 9 people to fight 3.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

zulu2401 wrote:You're all garbage when it takes 9 people to fight 3.
Maybe, but would you really want to fight 3 new players with shit suits and no organization? It would be too easy and you would just get bored. At least with a numbers disadvantage it makes the fight somewhat even or at least gives you a challenge. You know I love you zulu because you are good and speak your mind and dont give a fuck, but just embrace it for the challenge that it is. No one is shit talking you guys after fights. The people in loop/req are just logging in to fight and have a little fun theres like no ego there really. You hate our alliance, but we struggled against NWO at a harrower today. Both of our guilds have a lot of new people and are trying to get new players here and old to return. I hope you can appreciate that a little bit. It's better than having no people to fight. This game strives off the existence of large guilds and alliances. The day a 3-4 man group is winning every objective is when the shard is dead.

At the harrower we had slightly less than 20, NWO had around 12-15(?). So yes we did outnumber them by quite a bit, and even then the result was still up in the air because of how well NWO fought. But you have to remember half of our guild members cant communicate with each other. Only a few LOOP speak english and even less REQ speak Portuguese.

I just want more people on the server and more fights man because I play this shit for fun and large scale pvp is really fun to me.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bad Religion wrote:
Maybe, but would you really want to fight 3 new players with shit suits and no organization? It would be too easy and you would just get bored. At least with a numbers disadvantage it makes the fight somewhat even or at least gives you a challenge. You know I love you zulu because you are good and speak your mind and dont give a fuck, but just embrace it for the challenge that it is. No one is shit talking you guys after fights. The people in loop/req are just logging in to fight and have a little fun theres like no ego there really. You hate our alliance, but we struggled against NWO at a harrower today. Both of our guilds have a lot of new people and are trying to get new players here and old to return. I hope you can appreciate that a little bit. It's better than having no people to fight. This game strives off the existence of large guilds and alliances. The day a 3-4 man group is winning every objective is when the shard is dead.

At the harrower we had slightly less than 20, NWO had around 12-15(?). So yes we did outnumber them by quite a bit, and even then the result was still up in the air because of how well NWO fought. But you have to remember half of our guild members cant communicate with each other. Only a few LOOP speak english and even less REQ speak Portuguese.

I just want more people on the server and more fights man because I play this shit for fun and large scale pvp is really fun to me.
We don't really give a shit about choke fights while retards spam para fields for 3 hours. I'm talking about recalling into Brit gate looking for PvP only to be chased by 20 fuckin retards who have never been able to PvP worth a fuck until they were given scripts. So not only do you get to run from overwhelming numbers you got 8 fuckin jackwagons spamming teleport para blow and concussion. You guys are now the biggest zerg on the server. Nwo are shit bags. Hz are shitbags. Nothing has changed and nothing ever will until staff get off their fat asses. The PvP is terrible now days and I'm starting to see why all the real players left. I use to have a lot of fun but now it's becoming stale as fuck logging just to be super ganked by people who have no clue what the fuck they're doing.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:

We don't really give a shit about choke fights while retards spam para fields for 3 hours. I'm talking about recalling into Brit gate looking for PvP only to be chased by 20 fuckin retards who have never been able to PvP worth a fuck until they were given scripts. So not only do you get to run from overwhelming numbers you got 8 fuckin jackwagons spamming teleport para blow and concussion. You guys are now the biggest zerg on the server. Nwo are shit bags. Hz are shitbags. Nothing has changed and nothing ever will until staff get off their fat asses. The PvP is terrible now days and I'm starting to see why all the real players left. I use to have a lot of fun but now it's becoming stale as fuck logging just to be super ganked by people who have no clue what the fuck they're doing.
........but Zulu they just added 6 count them 6 more fermented wine hues
6 ZULU 6!!!!!!!
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Necrodog and thewhitezone like this.
Dyl

Post by Dyl »

we killed alot, but they were rezzing faster, i ended up with 2 status scrolls :/ 15, 10. I had 47 kills and 4 deaths
CHARS are

Dylan, KVGWINS, LEET SAUCE, ICANHAZ HW, SPLASHPOT, KUYE, Purplespacedrink
and more!!!

Discord: DylanSD #1497
:beathorse: :twisted:

rikapapuza - 5:31 AM
delang
i wanna steal regs?

DylanSD - 7:38 AM
i will end your life
Bad Religion likes this.
LadyReira

Post by LadyReira »

zulu2401 wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:

KvG had a lot of members.
But why a lot of members left KvG and joined other guilds?
ReQ was a small guild when we started our guild, it was 5people.
We know our guild is a big guild now like old KvG or VD.
But we are playing together in ReQ since Feb/2016, it's old enough in this shard.
Now, we have a lot of very good people in our guild luckily. just playing together for having fun :)
G b r L

Post by G b r L »

Dyl wrote:we killed alot, but they were rezzing faster, i ended up with 2 status scrolls :/ 15, 10. I had 47 kills and 4 deaths
I've never seen a Harry drop 34 PS. You are a fucking mad, please teach us how to lie... Biggest liar I've ever seen!!! :beathorse: :beathorse:

We got all the PS dude!
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

G b r L wrote:
Dyl wrote:we killed alot, but they were rezzing faster, i ended up with 2 status scrolls :/ 15, 10. I had 47 kills and 4 deaths
I've never seen a Harry drop 34 PS. You are a fucking mad, please teach us how to lie... Biggest liar I've ever seen!!! :beathorse: :beathorse:

We got all the PS dude!
He gets it from me
Discord: Maloskies#2094
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Maloskies wrote:
G b r L wrote:

We got all the PS dude!
He gets it from me
And me. I mean we always zerg right?
Haswell

Post by Haswell »

Good fights but I see it differently:

- Yes we had like 3 - 4 more players but pvmers who needed to kill the harrower and sometimes help to defend. Our numbers: 17 total, 4 pvmers (suits/templates).

- NWo barely saw the harrower, our people just died because they wanted to "push" - leaving the choke point - and I was like "wtf we are the ones being raided, let them come, when they die just loot... they can ress and come back without their stuff".

- Not only we have a language barrier but also conflicting strategies, I'm still trying to understand why to push like a crazy person. If a stealther managed to get through we could have lost a few scrolls leaving our pvmers unprotected... thankfully that was not the case. My point is that a few guys from our team (ReQ/Loop) saw the harrower like a brit gate/open world fight, sadly leading people to unnecessary death... a few from our team have not considered that we had a harrower to kill and a logged out char to protected (with all scrolls) and still wanted to "push, push, push".

- I don't care leaving the dungeon dead because it was like 3 AM and I was not in the mood of fighting 100 choke points just to get out of Hytloth (a dungeon full of teleporters and hallways) specially because the scrolls were already secure. We managed to fight them til the entrance and they started trapping it outside, who cares about dieing I just wanted to get out and roll the scrolls.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Bummer I wasn't on :(

My only issue with the pvp here is literally the only fights we get is it outnumbered 2/3:1.

I feel that is Zulus point too.

We had a 6v6v6 the other day with hz and req/loop and some random nwo running around. 10mins later it turned into 6 of us chasing Anthony and Zinin around. Everyone else logged. The majority of "pvprs" die once and give up. So it forces us to fight stupid odds just to get into fights.

I don't think I'm good. I get carried and I'm cool with that, but I don't mind dying re-stocking and coming right back to fight stupid odds.

Sorry such a long post, but stop making fucking excuses about language barries. That is your dumb faults for adding anyone with a pulse to youe guild. That's like bitching about having herpies after sleeping with every homeless man/woman. You chose that.
Maloskies likes this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Loop member logged out with all the good scrolls. Good fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAuBGuY ... e=youtu.be
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

In a perfect utopian world of sosaria, it'd be 8v8v8v8v8 with no one alliancing, but I understand why it's only 20v10 or 15v5, as per nwo it's clearly stated they keep it that way cause they lose if they don't have the giant alliances, I think loop and req should split up, req accidentally inherited loops giant Zerg after they came back, if req/es re allied, loop was solo, nwo and gunz were stayed allied, kvg solo, hz/espp stayed allied, I think that would be the perfect combination for demise, but alas it's just 6-7 guilds that chose to alliance each other into Zerg.

I'm sure the fights are fun, but once one of the sides start losing consistently, we're back to a dead pvp server with one giant Zerg fighting 3 people again, a cycle that probably won't stop, because people like to win, even if it means it's 20v1. I've been part of both sides many times for the year and a half I've been here. Last time I asked nwo why they stopped pvping all of a sudden during a loop vs kvg vs nwo, they stated it was cause they aren't goin to fight the Zerg, and it has already begun.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Bad Religion likes this.
Dyl

Post by Dyl »

well i looted 2 scrolls off a loop
CHARS are

Dylan, KVGWINS, LEET SAUCE, ICANHAZ HW, SPLASHPOT, KUYE, Purplespacedrink
and more!!!

Discord: DylanSD #1497
:beathorse: :twisted:

rikapapuza - 5:31 AM