Good fights today

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
ortiz

Re: Good fights today

Post by ortiz »

zulu2401 wrote:He's bad at shit talking and bad at playing the game. Even when I don't talk about him being retarded he hops in my threads. I think he has a man crush on me.
I figured if I got your blood pressure high enough you might do us all a favor and stroke out forest gump.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Please, continue.
Lucifall
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

When Ortiz wants a blow job, Anthony blows on the back of his neck and sticks it in his ass.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Anthony File wrote:Why don't you two go for a best of 3 at the wrong field and then hug it out like men afterwards.
Arent most dueling pits 10x10? Opywang needs at least 11x11 so his tele script works.
Arden

Post by Arden »

ortiz wrote: you handi hatin son of a bitch
You are one confused guy opy.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Will any of you dumb fucks even 1v1 here? I mean you do have steam I don't fucking understand. I'm confused.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Reefer wrote:Will any of you dumb fucks even 1v1 here? I mean you do have steam I don't fucking understand. I'm confused.
Let's go... I'm ready to get rekt... Chaos shrine sound good?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

The Silvertiger wrote:
Reefer wrote:Will any of you dumb fucks even 1v1 here? I mean you do have steam I don't fucking understand. I'm confused.
You have 5 minutes to get here or it'll be considered an automatic loss by forfeit and everyone will laugh at you for losing to the noob: silvertiger...
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

The Silvertiger wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
You have 5 minutes to get here or it'll be considered an automatic loss by forfeit and everyone will laugh at you for losing to the noob: silvertiger...
05-21-2017 23.38.17.jpg
05-21-2017 23.38.17.jpg (35.82 KiB) Viewed 2646 times
gg
Selling List & Vendor

Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Oh i see my roof.
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573