A casual evening ft. REQ

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
royal kapero2

Re: A casual evening ft. REQ

Post by royal kapero2 »

zulu2401 wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:Find another hobby.
My favorite hobby is insulting people of lesser intelligence. You sir are an insult to the evolution of human intelligence. Because of you, scientists now believe reverse evolution is feasible. Just throw in some shitty parenting, some polluted water and means to connect with social media. Bingo! They call it the cockpero syndrome.
You are far less inteligent than me... The fact you are vomitting with weak replies proves it, I sense a trying too hard syndrome, typical for not the brightest people.
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

what's wrong with magepoint, i like his innovative playstyle
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433
Bama and royal kapero2 like this.
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

zulu2401 wrote:
kolbycrouch wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:Give me few days(stats, war horse, free time, ping fixx) and the situation will be clear who rules the shard. Anyway kolby i have recorded the fight where i ping 2k and you guys lose 3 vs 4, imagine when my ping gets good.
Why didn't you help your friends Kapero?

Oh, that's right. You have no friends.

It must be tough living as a repressed homosexual in eastern Europe.

You should come try living in America. Might even fix your ping excuses.
He prefers a German knocking at the back door.
I just love when the insults have historical context.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I love how you put screenshots of gank scenes, very good player, spent well those 10 years on drugs and UO, impressive. at least you don't get paid from government for making kids like zulu
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

royal kapero2 wrote:I love how you put screenshots of gank scenes.
They aren't ganks. We are outnumbered.
royal kapero2 wrote:Very good player, spent well those 10 years on drugs and UO, impressive.
Thanks man, I'm flattered.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:Find another hobby.
My favorite hobby is insulting people of lesser intelligence. You sir are an insult to the evolution of human intelligence. Because of you, scientists now believe reverse evolution is feasible. Just throw in some shitty parenting, some polluted water and means to connect with social media. Bingo! They call it the cockpero syndrome.
You are far less inteligent than me... The fact you are vomitting with weak replies proves it, I sense a trying too hard syndrome, typical for not the brightest people.
You just don't understand what it means.