Halloween boss

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
scatman

Halloween boss

Post by scatman »

Hi,
From what I remember last year there were no rewards for killing pvp boss(apart of lollipops etc.).
I am really looking foward to see good pvp battles this year , I know that players of Demise will arange it but I would like to see that part of halloween as much entertaining as possible.

That's why I would like to ask our dear staff for better rewards from the pvp boss.
I know that many players also have some suggestions about changing location to be more open for example, we could also discuss it in that topic.
hrs024 likes this.
hrs024

Re: Halloween boss

Post by hrs024 »

more rewards from the pvm champ spawn too!
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
scatman

Post by scatman »

hrs024 wrote:more rewards from the pvm champ spawn too!
I agree, haaven't heard about any good items from spawning in htown.
My colleagues just told me that pvp boss was dropping inquis last year, neverless I would like to see rewards similar to gingerbread's
I mean various items in value around 1kk-50kk rather than one inquis per halloween town.

I remember that after many battles I was quite unmotivated to fight for another pvp boss.
hrs024 likes this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

scatman wrote:
My colleagues just told me that pvp boss was dropping inquis last year, neverless I would like to see rewards similar to gingerbread's
I mean various items in value around 1kk-50kk rather than one inquis per halloween town.

I remember that after many battles I was quite unmotivated to fight for another pvp boss.
1 inquis sounds like rigged or lie. i made a mistake of doing a champ spawn for hours on end, never got anything besides i think candy. i admit i was too cowardly to waste my time in the pvp part with my sampire tho
(actually i accidentally found the pvp part one time last year and could not find it again lol)
scatman likes this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

scatman wrote:[...]I am really looking foward to see good pvp battles this year , I know that players of Demise will arange it but I would like to see that part of halloween as much entertaining as possible. [...]
I lost my optimisim already. There will be one... maybe two shit fights a day, with one group outnumbering the other by 2x.

"players will arrange it" ? players... so far showed that they are going to do nothing else but destroy this event.

I vote "no reward" for the pvp area.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I agree
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

hrs024 wrote:
scatman wrote:

1 inquis sounds like rigged or lie. i made a mistake of doing a champ spawn for hours on end, never got anything besides i think candy. i admit i was too cowardly to waste my time in the pvp part with my sampire tho
(actually i accidentally found the pvp part one time last year and could not find it again lol)
I spent 70 hours in the pvp area the first week last year, and didnt get shit. Meanwhile people were afk scripting gravedigger on multiple accounts farming several trinkets per day... staff is not smart about these kinds of things, dont expect them to make this event fair or balanced.
Last edited by Bad Religion on September 24th, 2018, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
hrs024 likes this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Bad Religion wrote:
hrs024 wrote:
scatman wrote:

I spent 70 hours in the pvp area the first week last year, and didnt get shit. Meanwhile people were afk scripting gravedigger on multiple accounts farming several trinkets per day... staff is retarded dont expect them to make this event fair or balanced.
yeah it is funny when there is over 100 people at trinket area, i did a lot of them and halloween i barley got shit
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

I feel like there is a simple way to fix this issue, everyone always seems to be mad that either the pvpers get a op item, or the pvm players get the better stuff. I think a simple way to fix this problem is, leave the pvm zone how it is so they can get their stuff, and in the pvp zone, make it so the bosses have a chance to drop all of the items that the pvm bosses drop, it would just be more of a risk vs reward type situation for those that enjoy pvping. Everyone can be happy that way then.
Discord: Amish#1299
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Make duplicate towns. One tram one fel. Then we will see who's guild wants pvp and who wants items/is greedy.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

scatman wrote:Hi,
From what I remember last year there were no rewards for killing pvp boss(apart of lollipops etc.).
I am really looking foward to see good pvp battles this year , I know that players of Demise will arange it but I would like to see that part of halloween as much entertaining as possible.

That's why I would like to ask our dear staff for better rewards from the pvp boss.
I know that many players also have some suggestions about changing location to be more open for example, we could also discuss it in that topic.
You remember incorrectly.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

i think kappero return to the server as a hallowen pvp area boss :D
and ilshenar, tramell must be removed...
i tihk demise should be pvp fun server.
we are very close to the doomsday.
royal kapero2 likes this.
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

I ll spend some hours on PvP area ofc, but i think its better get te train of PVM and camp all bosses as u can and get items
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

What I want to say is people are afraid of competition. Let the PvP boss be the only boss that drops riches. Let the best win.

See you at the event,

K.
GamliBaykus likes this.
Tagima

Post by Tagima »

PvP area in this event is ridiculous. Some guilds already recruited more people or make ally, only for this event. My opinion is to put better drops on pvm champion spawns, it will solve the PvP question and remove afking people.