suggestion for next darkside event

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Anonymous Group

suggestion for next darkside event

Post by Anonymous Group »

First i want to thank GMs for doing this event again... but i think next one they should release different colors and maybe release some of the older colors that aren't around anymore like for example... 1920 (old red) 1961 (similar to leads blue but shadowy) 1918 (a dark purple color) 1911 (orange) 1954 (black but shadowy) 1928 (bright blue color) 1912 (yellow) 1940 (i think its the purple version of deep blue) 1915 (a green color that i like) 1914 (the green Alvin wears) 1950 (its kind of blueish grayish) 1925 (bright green known as Jims green aka kremit green aka Kolby green) 1974 (similar to gleaming fuchsia but shadowy) and get rid of some color (retire them for a while or forever) like Vibrant Sea green, polished bronze, aura of amber, murky seagreen, gleaming fuchsia, murky amber, star blue and just git rid of permantly… the white 2498 and mother of pearl

i think it would have been nicer to release all new colors instead of just copying the event you did like 3 years ago... or even releasing the colors that basically don't exist with the colors would have been really nice

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... guide_.png

^^^^^^
link to a picture guide to darksides to reference which colors i am talkign about
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
JlM

Re: suggestion for next darkside event

Post by JlM »

+1
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
MB

Post by MB »

Next DS event should start with all current DS hues being set to 0 so that we all start from level playing field. THEN have all colors available.
Llama Vortex

Post by Llama Vortex »

Stop caring about colors, all robes are beautiful.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Llama Vortex wrote:Stop caring about colors, all robes are beautiful.
stop caring about casting, all spells are quick!
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit