Quitting Demise base on cheating

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
ortiz

Re: Quitting Demise base on cheating

Post by ortiz »

Opywang wrote:
Made In Quebec wrote:How about, the real problem, being how easy the spawns are on OSI?

Did you think about that?
it's a work horse
:beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse:
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

Oh wait, where in the hell did you get 15 people and do they need a guild?
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I thought you were leaving? I promise it's not the shard or difficulty of spawns that made you a failure on demise. You wanted to do it your way and now you've finally figured out that your way sucks. Now shut up and leave or delete this thread and stay.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

N00B is recruiting. Opys former guildies if you would like to learn how to spawn shoot me a pm.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
alllex

Post by alllex »

Quit for Real pls!
Thx!
pumpkin.
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

All we want is to do spawns all day, but we can't because the rat men have bows with hld, and dci cost 200kk
Now we CAN do spawns.......I QUIT!! this shard is rigged.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Opywang wrote:
MB wrote:Cheating against what though? There's no governing agency for UO Spawn Difficulty
Keeping poor players off from spawn forcing us to have gears that qualify to spawn like in real life separating the poor from the rich.
Theres a reason for that in real life and in the game, if you don't work for something you shouldnt be allowed to be anywhere near and shit on the people who did. Nobody just walked into the spawns with a cutlass and they're ethy horse and beat it. Took time and effort to get the gear required to do it. Just like in real life, all those rich ppl didn't get rich working at Burgey King or sitting back smoking weed playing games all day. Why the fuck would they wanna live next to the welfare kids when they're out busting they're ass? Exactly, but back to UO stop fucking complaining about the game, put some effort out or stfu. Constantly crying about how hard it is, lifes hard bro welcome to it, games aren't suppose to be easy or they wouldn't be fun. This generation of self entitled cry babies like you who want everything handed to them lol K I L L - Y O U R S E L F and save this planet valuable water, food and air.
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

woah mad marz this online bullying of yours went too far! where's the witness emoji? Ashley judd would sue the crap out of you.
april0395 and Madmarz like this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Jackie Moon wrote:woah mad marz this online bullying of yours went too far! where's the witness emoji? Ashley judd would sue the crap out of you.
Witness Emoji.jpg
Witness Emoji.jpg (43.34 KiB) Viewed 3683 times
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

OH SHIT I'm gonna get sued, safe space
xG00BERx likes this.
Kemo

Post by Kemo »

zulu2401 wrote:
I for one, don't have feelings. The army destroyed that shit years ago but I do have a fucked up sense of humor.
This speaks to me on a new level.
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

I wonder how boring it must be on OSI with all that crazy OP items and so easy spawns.. i mean if any of opys's shit was true a well geared OSI dweller will solo a spawn like oaks in about 3-4 min. Now that's unfair.. even to deaf people..
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Opywang wrote:
Made In Quebec wrote:How about, the real problem, being how easy the spawns are on OSI?

Did you think about that?
I'm not understanding this question. If I understand then the answer is that OSI made the game user friendly while Demise made it the opposite where it's a work horse, and it require top gears to spawn.

Lets calculate the different between OSI, and Demise just an estimate with a guess.

OSI 5 player 1kk suit guaranteed spawn in fact I've never failed on OSi even with 2 players.
Demise 5 player 1kk suit no guaranteed I've failed many spawn with 5 players on Demise with 1kk suit.
It's pretty easy to understand, it's Economics 101.

OSI debirately made spawns easier, because they are a buisness, they want your monthly fee's. In order to convince newer player to stay, they eased the spawns.

But that does come with a drawback, that being that it makes it fast for players to progress, speeds up the completion of their characters, and soon enough will be left without a challenge.

Demise, offers a sort of challenge to the spawn, requiring more work to do. They force you to work together, fight off invaders, which is more mid game material than on OSI, which we could consider early game due to the ease of it.

Basically, it's all a question of perspectives. Killing 34 mobs for the last level of a champ spawn, is ridiculously low. Even with how they are here on Demise, most spawns can be cleared within 15 minutes or so with a moderate group that knows relatively what they are doing.

How you consider that hard, baffles me... Because it's not. Dropping them to 30 mobs or so, would make them so easy that it would a joke and create an imbalance that would be out of this world in proportions.
Madmarz, Ajani, ortiz and 3 others like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

You needed to join a guild to learn how to play dude.. Not make your own guild ... Go figure a noob leading a guild of noobs didn't work
xG00BERx and zulu2401 like this.