UOS organizer

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
pegasus321

UOS organizer

Post by pegasus321 »

Why does my macro keep asking for source and target containers when i have configured them before starting? is there a way to fix this?
april0395

Re: UOS organizer

Post by april0395 »

I've never had an issue with that before, usually once I target them under the organizer menu, I don't have to worry about it.

You can add your organizer source and target into the macro so it shouldn't prompt any longer.

It'll look something like this:

organizer 'organizer name' [source serial] [target serial]
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Haswell

Post by Haswell »

april is correct, if you are running a macro you should follow her suggestion and define source/target container parameters.

just check if you are using a container placed within another container, in this case you must make sure you have received the container by opening its parent before running the organizer... otherwise UOS won't locate the source/target and will ask you to configure/target a new one.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

If I were you i wouldn't even use organizers. Just set up a list and use a while findtype loop and set the alias of the containers you want so its hard coded. I've never had a problem with a macro doing it this way.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

duel for honor?

duel for uninstall uo? madmarz retard, you live in the obamacare world, you dont know the risk
Savitar likes this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

And now this scorned little kid is following me around in other people posts that have nothing to do with him. Kapero, shut the fuck up and kill yourself this thread has 0 to do with you.