Declaration of war.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
royal kapero2

Declaration of war.

Post by royal kapero2 »

I want to officially inform UOH, Hz, Nwo, KvG, Req, ESPP, D*A, and ES that I am intent on harming you and there is no more nice guy Kapero. Don't ever PM me to join your guild, I made things straight, we are mortal enemies. You don't have to sign under, I already harvested your zergs and collected great material for a video, when I am done with college exams I will show you what is like to play PvP without scripts, WITHOUT ZERG, WITHOUT ABSURD ADVANTAGES. Don't point I died to Dylan, it seems to be the only argument against me, when you are healing yourself and the guy, you freeze and you die. I killed him over twenty times 1v1 since that. Don't point I play a dexxer because I am not an archer, I invite you to play a meele, when an every clumsy mage can outrun it with teleports, when an every noob archer can get lucky shots before you happen to hit him. Also I noticed my opponents are a mixture of repetitive attributives, which means they share same or similar scripts. The fact you all belong to some zerg proves you are mortified because of your pvp skill. And if you talk like oh yeah, but you didn't kill my spellweaving chiv parry stealther. Of course, I cannot kill everyone with one template, I would need to change my template everytime I fight against a different template. So don't say it, save yourself the embarrassment.
Russ4ua

Re: Declaration of war.

Post by Russ4ua »

Kap couldn't handle Opy getting all that attention. Don't worry, I have room for two dumbasses in my heart.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I'm aroused.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

I do enjoy your videos kapero. Make me proud.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFGKFrUe80Q
Bez tytułu.jpg
Bez tytułu.jpg (54.95 KiB) Viewed 3473 times
Before the update
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Russ4ua wrote:Kap couldn't handle Opy getting all that attention. Don't worry, I have room for two dumbasses in my heart.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Lol good job raiding before the boss pops. Hz taught you well now you should learn how to finish 5 candles dumbass
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I use only one character, how the hell I would know the exact moment of proper raiding, well I stood on altar once and told enemies I am gonna raid them, they continued spawning and when the boss popped out, I killed them :/
Drake and The Silvertiger like this.
EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

royal kapero2 wrote:I want to officially inform
Top 5 most idiotic wars

1. War of the Golden Stool
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Golden_Stool

Date March 1900 – September 1900
Not understanding the significance of the stool, Hodgson clearly had no inkling of the storm his words would produce; the suggestion that he, a foreigner, should sit upon and defile the Golden Stool, the very embodiment of the Ashanti state, and very symbol of the Ashanti peoples, living, dead, and yet to be born, was far too insufferable for the crowd.
2. The Flagstaff War

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flagstaff_War

Date 11 March 1845 – 11 January 1846
England, the House of Commons decided that Heke and his people had no right to chop down flagpoles and live unmolested in their own country, and declared that lessons needed to be taught.

3. Battle of Karánsebes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kar%C3%A1nsebes

Date 17 September 1788
The army's vanguard, a contingent of hussars, crossed the Timiș River nearby to scout for the presence of the Ottoman Turks. There was no sign of the Ottoman army, but the hussars did run into a group of Tzigani, who offered to sell schnapps to the war-weary soldiers. The cavalrymen bought the schnapps and started to drink.
Soon afterwards, some infantry crossed the river. When they saw the party going on, the infantry demanded alcohol for themselves. The hussars refused to give them any of the schnapps, and while still drunk, they set up makeshift fortifications around the barrels. A heated argument ensued, and one soldier fired a shot.
Immediately, the hussars and infantry engaged in combat with one another.

4. The Pig War 1859

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_War_(1859)

Date June 15 – October 1859 (troops stationed on San Juan Island until 1874)

Lyman Cutlar, an American farmer [...] found a large black pig rooting in his garden.[2][6][8] He had found the pig eating his tubers. This was not the first occurrence. Cutlar was so upset that he took aim and shot the pig, killing it. It turned out that the pig was owned by an Irishman, Charles Griffin, who was employed by the Hudson's Bay Company. Cutlar offered $10 to Griffin to compensate for the pig, but Griffin was unsatisfied with this offer and demanded $100. [...] Department of Oregon, initially dispatched 66 American soldiers of the 9th Infantry [...] the British sent three warships under the command of Captain Geoffrey Hornby to counter the Americans. [...] This state of affairs continued for the next 12 years.

5. Kapero Wars Vs the World

Date June His first keyboard – April 1 [More citation needed]

Kapero, which take it's ethimoly from the italian fruit cappero been in war with everyone including himself due to the lack of temper which is in direct link to his fruit nature. https://www.giardinaggio.it/giardino/ar ... o_NG14.jpg
Ironicly, his behavior is more of a veggie. The Spicy Peppers.
(See for yourself!)
Fresh fruit need low temperature and high relative humidity to reduce the respiration and slow down the metabolism.
This help control excess rage.

Countless wars against friends and foe, allies and enemies. [More citation needed].

Sadly, little accurate information was provided and the death toll was never found. Some say, millions died both side and other claim that he has been cloning his 1 man army using GMO to create a massive army of cloned pepper bell to make super angry spicy ones.
Sadly, a lot information is missing and more citation/ source would be needed to complete the artical.
royal kapero2 likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Lol. Thats awesome
BCrowly

Post by BCrowly »

It is not absurd to criticy script or scripters when you use a software for play that's not built in game?
EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

BCrowly wrote:It is not absurd to criticy script or scripters when you use a software for play that's not built in game?
Not taking side, but Im against GMO and the way our meat product is raised.
Still, I eat some. It may look absurb at first. But want me to stop eating ?
Everyone gota get at least a little with the program. :sad:
april0395 likes this.
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

Aye yo Kapero ima send you a pm about joining my guild.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

This is my last video response to my actual friendless situation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8Xjcgi8 ... yy0tzbzx04
Bez tytułu.png
Bez tytułu.png (333.08 KiB) Viewed 3326 times
kolbycrouch wrote:Aye yo Kapero ima send you a pm about joining my guild.
You mean naked group of paperdolls or hardcore UO, do not get confused with UOH?
Aj likes this.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Does that mean I can still enjoy nice guy Kapero? ;)
EnEffetGile wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:I want to officially inform
Top 5 most idiotic wars

3. Battle of Karánsebes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kar%C3%A1nsebes

Date 17 September 1788
The army's vanguard, a contingent of hussars, crossed the Timiș River nearby to scout for the presence of the Ottoman Turks. There was no sign of the Ottoman army, but the hussars did run into a group of Tzigani, who offered to sell schnapps to the war-weary soldiers. The cavalrymen bought the schnapps and started to drink.
Soon afterwards, some infantry crossed the river. When they saw the party going on, the infantry demanded alcohol for themselves. The hussars refused to give them any of the schnapps, and while still drunk, they set up makeshift fortifications around the barrels. A heated argument ensued, and one soldier fired a shot.
Immediately, the hussars and infantry engaged in combat with one another.
To be honest, that's a good enough reason for war. You don't take another man's booze, that's wrong. I hope the hussars won!
Hugsforpeace likes this.